Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

This is a post compiling all the tweets about FEE from the Japanese fire emblem twitter, will be listed under the dates they were posted + the topic about them. Translation will be from @SatsumaFS from twitter

September 15th 2022 (Alear)

Spoiler

Today, the Japanese FE Twitter tweeted out some things about the game, most of which are obvious stuff we know like fire emblem basics and stuff from the direct. They did, however, post a clip of some gameplay showcasing the crit animation for Alear:

The caption mentions that Alear is capable of using Divine Dragon Sword Arts, whatever that is. I think the game looks really pretty and I wanted to also point out some things I noticed in this lil' clip:
  • Obviously, crit cut-ins are no more. Personally think this is a good change, the crit cut-ins have been getting less and less exciting each game after Awakening.
  • The avoid stat at the bottom of the screen automatically updates depending on what terrain you walk over which I think is neat.
  • Separate music tracks for out of battle and in battle (calm/storm versions) are back.
  • The twins from the trailer are at the top of the map as green units, this is most likely the first map you play on.
  • You can see the castle where Alear probably woke up in the background during the fight.
  • This could be temporary but the enemies weirdly have high HP for this (most likely) first chapter, and Alear doesn't double. Players are probably going to be incentivized to use Vander.
  • After Alear kills the enemy, you can see his SP. Don't know exactly what this means for now
  • Iron Sword seems to lower Alear's speed by 1? Can't imagine Alear having anything over 7 speed for a level 1 unit.
September 16th (Vander)
Spoiler

Caption: Vander is the 32nd "Dragon Guardian", who protects the Divine Dragon in the Holy Land Lithos. He has cared for the sleeping Alear for a long time, and is a reliable ally who has sworn an oath of loyalty. He puts his duty as Guardian first, and is very serious and strict.

Caption: Vander's starting class is Paladin. A high-ranking knight that has built up experience, riding a horse for high mobility and destroying enemies with an axe.

Vander's lines: "I am your weapon." "The only path is forward!" "For the Divine Dragon!"

Caption: A conversation between Vander and Alear. As one of the Dragon Guardians who has protected Lithos for generations, you can tell he treasures Alear.

Video:

Vander: I am the 32nd "Dragon Guardian", Vander.

Alear: "Vander...-san."

Vander: "I am undeserving. Please, just call me Vander."

September 22nd (Clan)

Spoiler

Caption: Clan is a 33rd generation "Dragon Guardian", protecting the Divine Dragon in the Holy Land of Lithos. He defends Alear together with Vander. Is the twin brother of Flan, and was beside Alear when they woke up. A gentle boy, he takes care of Alear as part of his job but is also a fan of them.

Caption: Clan's starting class is Mage. Fires magic using tomes, good for hitting enemies that are far away or armored.
Clan's lines: "I want to be of use." "This is my duty!" "Did you see that?"

Caption: Clan's self-introduction. A young boy with a kind air about him. His hair is braided on the opposite side of Flan's (Framme).

Video: 

Clan: "Sorry, I was so shocked earlier that I didn't even introduce myself... I'm a 33rd generation Dragon Guardian, Clan. Pleased to meet you."

September 26 (Framme):

Spoiler

Caption: Framme is a 33rd generation "Dragon Guardian", protecting the Divine Dragon in the Holy Land of Lithos. She is Clan's younger twin sister, and is more confident and energetic than him.

Caption: Framme's starting class is Monk. A war monk that heals allies with staves. They also are adept at self-defense from Qigong training.
Framme's lines: "As a Dragon Guardian!" "I'll win this fight!"

Caption: Framme's self-introduction. Although she's a Dragon Guardian, it seems that her admiration for Alear is more like the idolization from a fan than loyalty.
Framme's lines: "I'm also a 33rd generation Dragon Guardian, Framme! I'm Clan's twin younger sister. I've been waiting super long for you to wake up!" 
Translator's note: She says "anata-sama"(あなた様) which is super respectful. Like Your Holiness or something if localizing.

September 30th (Marth):

Spoiler

Caption: Emblem Warrior Marth is known as "The Progenitor Emblem Warrior", virtuous and charismatic, a hero among heroes. He is the Prince of the Kingdom of Altea on the foreign land of Archanea. 

Caption: The Emblem Warrior Marth is adept at handling swords, and characters equipping his ring are more likely to evade attacks. 

Alear: "I can do this too!" 

Caption: A conversation between Alear and the Emblem Warrior Marth. It seems he's always been by Alear's side, watching over their sleep. 

Conversation: 

Marth: "I've always been watching over you, so I'm glad we can talk like this, Alear."
Alear: "Same here, Marth. Please stay by my side. And I'd be happy if you'd lend me your strength."

October 3rd (Alfred):

Spoiler

Caption: Alfred is the First Prince of the Kingdom of Firene, and a carefree young man who fights with the Divine Dragon. He is kind and a eudaemonist who loves training and flowers.

Caption: Alfred's starting class is Noble. With blood of noble royalty running through their veins, they ride a horse, and elegantly wield a lance.
Alfred's lines: "If it's for you." "I'll have you fall!" "Were you happy?"

Caption: It seems Alfred had visited the sleeping Alear many times. He's surprised that Alear woke up.

Video:

Alear: "Alfred... of the Kingdom of Firene?"

Alfred: "You... Could it be? The Divine Dragon Alear? You woke up?"

Alear: "Y-yes."

Alfred: "I see... This is great! You've no idea how long I've waited for this!"

October 7th (Celine):

Spoiler

Caption: Celine is the First Princess of the Kingdom of Firene, and Alfred's little sister. She is kind and innocent, and a philanthropist that tries to solve everything with peaceful negotiations. On the other hand, it seems she isn't against fighting to protect peace.

Caption: Celine's starting class is Noble, same as Alfred. They are adept at magic, and can also wield swords.
Celine's lines: "I'm fine." "It's teatime!" "I'll bloom beautifully!" "Phew..."

Caption: A conversation between Celine and Alear. As the Princess of the peaceful Kingdom of Firene, she is beloved by the people.
Video:
Celine: "I wanted to thank you, O Divine Dragon. I heard from my brother, Alfred, that you accepted Firene's request for help. And you saved me here too... Thank you very much."

October 13th (Celica):

Spoiler

Caption: The Emblem Celica, known as the Echoing Emblem, is the Princess of a nation of plenty and also a Warrior Priestess. She is one of the last surviving members of the Zofian royalty from the foreign land, Valentia.

Caption: The Emblem Celica has high Magic, and increases the Magic of the person equipping her ring.

Caption: A conversation between the Emblem Celica and Alear. It seems she'll lend a hand to defend the peace.

Video:

Alear: "Will you lend me your strength to return peace to this land as soon as possible?"

Celica: "Of course. I'll do all I can."

October 17th (Louis):

Spoiler

Caption: Lui/Rui(Louis) is a knight from the capital of the Firene Kingdom. He is a gentle retainer, wrapped in heavy armor. He's always considerate of his comrades, and loves watching his allies be at peace.

Caption: Louis' starting class is Lance Knight. Lance armored infantry wearing heavy armor. Their Defense is high, but they're weak to magic.

Louis' lines: "I'm looking at the flowers." "A beautiful sight!"

Caption: Louis seems to enjoy silently watching his comrades. Alear is a bit confused.

Video:
Alear: "Louis, what are you doing?"
Louis: "Lady Divine. I'm not doing anything in particular. I'm just silently watching those girls chat from a distance."
Alear: "W-why?"
Louis: "Why? That's a tough question. A philosophical one, even."

October 24th (Break mechanic):

Spoiler

Caption: Characters can wield various weapons, and these weapons have advantage and disadvantage over each other. Sword beats axe, axe beats lance, and lance beats sword. Also, martial arts are strong against bows, tomes and daggers. Attacking with an advantaged weapon is important.

Caption: When attacking an enemy with an advantaged weapon, you can cause a Break on hit. Enemies inflicted with the Break status cannot counterattack until the end of the next combat, giving the player an advantage. Considering weapon affinities to defeat enemies is crucial to battles.

October 28th (Chloe):

Spoiler

Caption: Chloe is a knight of the Kingdom of Firene. She is a gentle person, and seems to adore her liege, Celine. She likes fairy tales and beautiful scenery, and tries to find picturesque combinations of those things all the time.

Caption: Chloe's starting class is Lance Pegasus. They are lance-wielding knights who soar through the skies on a pegasus. Strong against magic, but weak to bows.
Chloe's lines: "Yes." "I've had my eye on you!" "That was easy."

Caption: Chloe and Celine are talking about cruising around a tea field on a pegasus together.
Video:
Chloe: "Ah, Lady Celine. You're adorable today too."
Celine: "Thank you, Chloe."
Chloe: "We have some free time today. What are you going to do, Lady Celine?"
Celine: "Hmm... How about we get on your pegasus and fly to a nearby tea field?"
Chloe: "I'll gladly take you."

November 2nd(Sigurd):

Spoiler

Caption: The Emblem Sigurd, known as the "Crusade Emblem", is an upright knight that has inherited the blood of a Crusader.

Caption: The Emblem Sigurd has high mobility, allowing characters who equip his ring to move further than usual. They can move a bit after attacking as well, so you can do things like hide in a thicket.
Cramme: "Thanks for looking at me!"

Caption: A conversation between the Emblem Sigurd and Alear. You can tell he's strong from his personality.
Video:
Sigurd: "I care for you like I would my child. From here on out, let's fight and walk forward together."
Alear: "Thanks for your words. When we fight together, I feel our hearts are connected strongly, Sigurd."

November 7th (Etie):

Spoiler

Caption: Etie is a knight from the Kingdom of Firene. She is the young lady of a noble family, whose elegance can be felt. She is very forward-thinking and active, and is focused on bodybuilding.

Caption: Etie's starting class is Archer. A lightly-armored soldier that fights with a bow, striking from a distance.
Etie's lines: "Understood." "Please don't break!"

Caption: A conversation between Etie and Alear. It seems she's bothered by Alear's staring.
Video:
Alear: "Hehe..."
Etie: "Huh? What's wrong? Staring at my face like that with a smile..."
Alear: "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. But I couldn't help it..."
Etie: "Could it be, there's something weird about my appearance?"
Alear: "No, that's not it!"
Etie: "Then what is it? Just tell me!"
Alear: "You're always so positive, Etie."
Etie: "Huh?"
Alear: "I can see that positive attitude of yours just from your looks. It's very charming, and I feel energized just looking at you."
Etie: "So that's why you were staring..."

November 15th (Boucheron):

Spoiler

Caption: Boucheron is a knight of the Kingdom of Firene. He is a polite and kind young man. He's naturally well-built, and is understanding too.

Caption: Boucheron's starting class is Axe Fighter. An axe-wielding warrior that's confident in their strength. While they may be strong, their Defense is weak.
Boucheron's lines: "Orders, please." "I'm sad to see you go, but..." "That was good training."

Caption: A conversation between Boucheron and Alear. It seems he likes fishing in nature.
Video:
Boucheron: "Do you do anything to relieve stress, Lord Divine?"
Alear: "I haven't even thought about it. What do you do to relax, Boucheron?"
Boucheron: "Yes, a few. Like going to the mountains, quietly fishing at a river..."
Alear: "Oh! That seems fun! I want to try it too!"
Boucheron: "Then, would you like to come try with me? It'd be useful if you found something you like."

November 17th and later are listed here:

That's everything I noticed, tell me what yall think! 
Edited by Crubat
Changed title to include all tweets and not just 1 date

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, the game looks so fucking beautiful. Compared to how drab parts of TH looked, this is such a glow up. say what you want about the character design, the environments are *chef kiss*.

If it is true the iron sword lowers Alear's speed, we may have Fates' weapon mechanics back since there appears to be no mentions of durability anywhere. A welcome change imo. I just hope if they have debuffs and stuff related to weapons like silver weapons/S rank weapons did in Fates, you only get debuffed for one turn rather than recovering one point per turn to actually incentivise using higher rank weapons instead of max forged bronze and iron weapons like was the case in Fates.

Am okay with the cut-ins being gone. They kinda lost their lustre after a while so am good with the pretty fancy camera work we get instead.

The music is amazing and happy to hear the calm/storm music is back.

Based on the low hit rate of the monster and how all the enemy units seem to have axes, I feel like you could just plant Alear in a forest tile and have them go ham on the enemies despite their high HP.

Very curious about how SP will work. It didn't increase when Alear killed the corrupted so maybe it only increases by level up? But in the trailer, they consistently had 300, so we'll have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Azz said:

I have to say, the game looks so fucking beautiful. Compared to how drab parts of TH looked, this is such a glow up. say what you want about the character design, the environments are *chef kiss*.

If it is true the iron sword lowers Alear's speed, we may have Fates' weapon mechanics back since there appears to be no mentions of durability anywhere. A welcome change imo. I just hope if they have debuffs and stuff related to weapons like silver weapons/S rank weapons did in Fates, you only get debuffed for one turn rather than recovering one point per turn to actually incentivise using higher rank weapons instead of max forged bronze and iron weapons like was the case in Fates.

Am okay with the cut-ins being gone. They kinda lost their lustre after a while so am good with the pretty fancy camera work we get instead.

The music is amazing and happy to hear the calm/storm music is back.

Based on the low hit rate of the monster and how all the enemy units seem to have axes, I feel like you could just plant Alear in a forest tile and have them go ham on the enemies despite their high HP.

Very curious about how SP will work. It didn't increase when Alear killed the corrupted so maybe it only increases by level up? But in the trailer, they consistently had 300, so we'll have to wait and see.

People who say three houses looks better are lying to themselves. Also yeah, I hope the weapon balancing isnt as bad as fates, I want to be able to upgrade my weapons without having penalties for using it, make it small pls.

also hello fellow loona stan!

Yeah, Three Houses is my favorite game so far, but the graphics are not great. I personally wouldn't call them awful, though they are far from what the Switch is capable of and that is a disappointment to me. Engage's graphics are clean and very pretty. I am really liking the battle forecast screens and the interfaces. I also hope they balance the lack of weapon durability. I don't particularly care if durability is in a Fire Emblem game or not, but I don't want a repeat of Fates, where I was stuck using forged iron weapons to avoid penalties.

I am glad the calm/battle versions of music tracks are returning yet again. I really enjoy the differences between map and in-battle themes. 

The lack of critical hit cut-ins leave me with mixed feelings. I am sad to see them go, but they were getting less and less interesting. The ones in Awakening were nice. The ones in Fates were meh to me. I liked the ones in 3H, though they weren't as good as Awakening's. I hope the critical hit quotes in Engage are good. I don't remember any from Fates. Several from 3H were awesome and Frederick's "Pick a god a pray" is top tier. 

Edited by PrincessAlyson

3 hours ago, Crubat said:

Today, the Japanese FE Twitter tweeted out some things about the game, most of which are obvious stuff we know like fire emblem basics and stuff from the direct. They did, however, post a clip of some gameplay showcasing the crit animation for Alear:

The caption mentions that Alear is capable of using Divine Dragon Sword Arts, whatever that is. I think the game looks really pretty and I wanted to also point out some things I noticed in this lil' clip:

• Obviously, crit cut-ins are no more. Personally think this is a good change, the crit cut-ins have been getting less and less exciting each game after Awakening.
  • The avoid stat at the bottom of the screen automatically updates depending on what terrain you walk over which I think is neat.
  • Separate music tracks for out of battle and in battle (calm/storm versions) are back.
  • The twins from the trailer are at the top of the map as green units, this is most likely the first map you play on.
  • You can see the castle where Alear probably woke up in the background during the fight.
  • This could be temporary but the enemies weirdly have high HP for this (most likely) first chapter, and Alear doesn't double. Players are probably going to be incentivized to use Vander.
  • After Alear kills the enemy, you can see his SP. Don't know exactly what this means for now
  • Iron Sword seems to lower Alear's speed by 1? Can't imagine Alear having anything over 7 speed for a level 1 unit.

That's everything I noticed, tell me what yall think! 

Thank you for making this post! I hope you can keep this updated with future tweets too! You summarized everything in the clip perfecty too, I didn't see any of this (except the lack of cut-in)!

The automatic screen updates in particular are quite cool; we saw that in the reveal trailer as well.

SP is really interesting. Let's assume it works the same as in FEH: what would it be used for? Just unlocking skills, or would we be able to upgrade skills or earn bond points too? The latter would reduce the grind needed if you wanted to change up your ring assignments for example.

As for the Iron Sword reducing Spd: I wonder if this means weight is back. If so I hope higher weapons are balanced around just having higher weights than lower ones. I feel Fates went too far and made Silver weapons impractical for anything but big hits to finish off bosses or mini-bosses...

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

Thank you for making this post! I hope you can keep this updated with future tweets too! You summarized everything in the clip perfecty too, I didn't see any of this (except the lack of cut-in)!

The automatic screen updates in particular are quite cool; we saw that in the reveal trailer as well.

SP is really interesting. Let's assume it works the same as in FEH: what would it be used for? Just unlocking skills, or would we be able to upgrade skills or earn bond points too? The latter would reduce the grind needed if you wanted to change up your ring assignments for example.

As for the Iron Sword reducing Spd: I wonder if this means weight is back. If so I hope higher weapons are balanced around just having higher weights than lower ones. I feel Fates went too far and made Silver weapons impractical for anything but big hits to finish off bosses or mini-bosses...

Of course, I'm VERY excited for this game so I've been analyzing everything they've shown lmao. I'll def make a post if there's anything worth noting. 

6 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Weight is probably back, given that the "Bld" ("Build", presumably) stat has been identified. I would guess that attack speed is reduced by "Build - Weight".

Silver weapons in Fates were great for units in Attack Stance, since they don't debuff the user after attack from Attack Stance. They're just a bad idea to keep equipped on enemy phase.

RIP Critical Cut-Ins (2013 - 2023), we hardly knew ye.

9 minutes ago, Crubat said:

Of course, I'm VERY excited for this game so I've been analyzing everything they've shown lmao. I'll def make a post if there's anything worth noting. 

Music to my ears, thank you very much!

5 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Weight is probably back, given that the "Bld" ("Build", presumably) stat has been identified. I would guess that attack speed is reduced by "Build - Weight".

I forgot about that, thanks!

5 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Silver weapons in Fates were great for units in Attack Stance, since they don't debuff the user after attack from Attack Stance. They're just a bad idea to keep equipped on enemy phase.

And thank you for this info too! I'd forgotten that too!

I completely forgot about build (and IIRC, Alear had 4 from the trailer). So that possibly implies we're getting weapons with no durability but weapon weight will probably play a bigger factor.

I believe iron swords traditionally were 5 weight in the GBA games so the -1 to spd makes sense if Alear's build is 4. Guess that means Libération weighs less then since there was no minus to any stats in the trailer when they wielded that.

The interesting thing about build is that in the ENG trailer we see that Alfred has a base build of 7 +1 that he gets from Sigurd making it 8. However, in the JP trailer he has a base of 6 +1 from Sigurd making it 7. Also in the JP trailer he is getting a boost to avoid making it 16, whereas in the ENG trailer he is not getting a boost and his base avoid is already 16. In both he has a base speed of 6 and he doesn't get a boost. It looks like avoid will be calculated by doubling attack speed and adding half of the luck stat. Attack speed will be just like in previous games with build or con. Crit seems to be half of dexterity plus any weapon crit. I also noticed that the weapon triangle isn't affecting damage or hit and avoid. My guess is that it is rather involved in this new break mechanic. Going back to build though, with Alfred having a different build stat between the two trailers, I'm guessing that it actually has growth rates, like in Thracia, and emblem rings could modify growths. 

New tweets! This time a bio and critical hit for Vander:

Translation:

Vander is from the 32nd generation of "Dragon Guardians"*, who protects the Divine Dragon in the Holy Land Lithos. He has cared for the sleeping Alear for a long time, and is a reliable ally who has sworn an oath of loyalty. He puts his duty as Guardian first, and is very serious and strict.

* I thought an earlier tweet said Vander and the twins were Guardians? I guess they're the 33rd and 34th then?

Edit: Updated Vander's description from "32nd Guardian" to "the 32nd generation of Guardians", which makes more sense. Thanks, Vincent!

Edited by DefyingFates

Both Alear and Vander`s crit animations look pretty cool. If this is what we are getting, I don`t mind losing the cut-ins, since the Post-Fates ones weren`t that cool.

I think Vander is either from a previous generation of Dragon Guardians, or from a different branch than the twins.

I hope the return of build makes AS easier to calculate, since I thought it was overly complicated in Three Houses. Not sure what SP does yet though.

If they bring back the Fates weapons mechanic, I pray that debuffs won`t be as omnipresent. 

Glad to know that Calm/Storm split of tracks are back, one of my favouirte additions in Awakening and glad that it has stayed since (save Echoes).

Vander is from the 32nd generation of Dragon Guardians.

I'm assuming the twins are in the same generation, but lore-wise, I dunno how they'd group them.

EDIT: It makes sense since Alear's been asleep for 1000 years, which is enough time for 32 generations of people (if the generations are separated by ~30 years).

Edited by VincentASM

Man, I’m already enjoying the animations here then 3 Houses. This is a pleasing development. 
So who do we think is next? Framme, her unnamed brother or maybe Alfred?

Edited by ciphertul

51 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Vander is from the 32nd generation of Dragon Guardians.

That makes more sense, thanks! And you're right, that does check out with the 1000 year sleep too!

24 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Man, I’m already enjoying the animations here then 3 Houses. This is a pleasing development.

I liked the animations in Echoes myself, with slightly exaggerated normal attacks and over-the-top finishers/ crits, which seems to be the approach here. I approve!

25 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

So who do we think is next? Framme, her unnamed brother or maybe Alfred?

I imagine Framme and/or her brother will be next, if not at the same time. After that... well, it probably depends on how soon those four "lords" are introduced to the story. The sooner they join, the less secretive the PR machine needs to be about them.

So excited to have a Jeigan type back. Even if he's a shite unit, I'll still try to use Vander cause he's *chef kiss*. 

Animations look amazing as ever. Very curious about the break mechanic. When Vander was moving, all the lances enemies had symbols over their weapon types, which is interesting. Part of hopes it isn't too overpowered but maybe they also want to over power the WT like it is/was in Heroes (haven't played since launch so I'm not too sure about how important WT is now).

Hoping we get both Framme and her bro tomorrow cause I'm very curious about them, with Framme being a brawler and staff user.

Also, maybe I'm just overthinking it, but them referring to Vander's Paladin class as his base class makes me hopeful we'll get three tiers again.

Edited by Azz

11 minutes ago, Crubat said:

I do hope we get proper three tiers back, and yeah I do hope we get both the twins tomorrow and not only 1 of em. 

I was think only one because they might wanna stretch them out a bit longer. I don’t see us getting to see the whole cast yet.

1 minute ago, Ziegenpeter said:

What's up with that blue circle up north? Is that a save tile like in the DS remakes?

That would be rad. Save tiles are definitely way better safety-nets than the Turnwheel.

We have nothing for sure on them. They could be many things like: save points like in SD, event spots like in Awakening, something like the spirits of the fallen from Houses, they could be like the dragon veins but restore energy to your emblems, or something else entirely.

So someone on Reddit was doing some theorising about the break mechanic and believes it may be tied to weapon rank. As we can see below, Vander is able to inflict break on a lance wielding enemy, however, Alear cannot on an axe wielding enemy. Since it's at the start of the game, we can assume Alear has an E or D rank in swords while Vander more than likely has a B in axes as is usual of Jeigans.

Spoiler

4q6wrvy4e7o91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7a44893cfa22ba92919fb1efca604324c80e838

62382wy4e7o91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff3e68a225e584c0b610f1ac461eb0b8d11e5147

gua2ywy4e7o91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=86478591b7f24c3514d313830020c9d929e0597d

We can also see that WT may not influence Mt and Hit since Vander has 103 hit and a 93% chance to land an attack. Very interesting to see how break actually works. Could very well dissuade enemy phase starts. 

1 hour ago, Azz said:

So someone on Reddit was doing some theorising about the break mechanic and believes it may be tied to weapon rank. As we can see below, Vander is able to inflict break on a lance wielding enemy, however, Alear cannot on an axe wielding enemy. Since it's at the start of the game, we can assume Alear has an E or D rank in swords while Vander more than likely has a B in axes as is usual of Jeigans.

Reveal hidden contents

4q6wrvy4e7o91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7a44893cfa22ba92919fb1efca604324c80e838

62382wy4e7o91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff3e68a225e584c0b610f1ac461eb0b8d11e5147

gua2ywy4e7o91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=86478591b7f24c3514d313830020c9d929e0597d

We can also see that WT may not influence Mt and Hit since Vander has 103 hit and a 93% chance to land an attack. Very interesting to see how break actually works. Could very well dissuade enemy phase starts. 

I noticed that WTA didn't affect accuracy in the trailer, so it actually facilitating breaks makes a lot of sense - that's a really interesting way to change how that system works! And as you said, it changes how you use it too: losing some accuracy on EP is much easier to handle that straight up losing the ability to fight back (and who knows for how long) after all!

25 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I noticed that WTA didn't affect accuracy in the trailer, so it actually facilitating breaks makes a lot of sense - that's a really interesting way to change how that system works! And as you said, it changes how you use it too: losing some accuracy on EP is much easier to handle that straight up losing the ability to fight back (and who knows for how long) after all!

I just hope we have some failsafe or counter to it so the late game doesn’t become player phase only.