I need help! If I don't initiate an available support conversation, does this support count?

ARMADS!!!

I accidentaly unlocked Lyn and Florina's C support (I mean, they only have to be adjacent to each other for 1 damn turn so it was pretty easy to commit this error...) but I didn't initiate their support conversation because I wanted Lyn to have an A support with Hector and a B support with Eliwood so I could unlock those secret conversations between the 3 lords at the final chapter (that require Lyn to have an A support with Hector and a B support with Eliwood), now I don't know what to do because if this support with Florina counts then I won't be able to get the convos at the end of the game because of the 5 supports per character limit.

So does a support count if I don't initiate the conversation? And if it does, then would killing Florina erase this (since I didn't even start the support convo)?

5 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I accidentaly unlocked Lyn and Florina's C support (I mean, they only have to be adjacent to each other for 1 damn turn so it was pretty easy to commit this error...) but I didn't initiate their support conversation because I wanted Lyn to have an A support with Hector and a B support with Eliwood so I could unlock those secret conversations between the 3 lords at the final chapter (that require Lyn to have an A support with Hector and a B support with Eliwood), now I don't know what to do because if this support with Florina counts then I won't be able to get the convos at the end of the game because of the 5 supports per character limit.

So does a support count if I don't initiate the conversation? And if it does, then would killing Florina erase this (since I didn't even start the support convo)?

Unless you’re just interested in some back story or what have ya that aint much of a real big deal. I finished the game without doin a whole lot of that