Different Idea for Hana?

Barren

2 hours ago, Mars of Aritia said:

They will alternate getting skills from both base classes. not sure if the priority is based on the supports or classes.

basa.PNG

Ah, knowledge. Excellent! Though now I guess we should test the priority.

Also, Basara Benny? Hilarious. Excellente. Do you remember whether he learned Magic +2 or Seal Defense first?

4 hours ago, Barren said:

Sorry for the double post but I would like to now from this point on stay on topic with Hana. 

looks at thread

oof

On 9/25/2022 at 12:45 PM, Barren said:

Or I could do Maid Hana with a A+ with Felicia and marry her off to Takumi. Quick Draw and Tomebreaker cold be a thing for her and she could even keep Vantage + Miracle. (I know Miracle is luck based and I could even ignore that unless I need filler). I know that Seal Strength will definitely help out her survivability a bit. Could even throw in Air Superiority or Certain Blow to make her effective on player phase.

Hm, kinda late, but you could also throw Maid Hana onto Saizo and get her some Ninjaskills - Poisonstrike, for combat utility seeing as a Maid she might not be her strong glasscannon self, Locktouch for general utility, Replicate for more utility in general, obviously Shurikenfaire for obvious reason; but then throw in stuff like Inspiration, Demoiselle, Live to serve etc.

An Srank Maid Hana gives +2Mag/5Spd, both of which Saizo likes. I just locked at Onmyoji Hana and that´s +4Mag/+6Spd with the same buildpotential as Maid Hana but obv. no physical damage...

Would enable Tomebreaker for Asugi for even harder magekilling as a thought.

With Shuriken, Seal skills would be a waste I think.

Or a mage rally bot? Felica!Hana gets RallyMag/Res/Lck. Throw a Srank Subaki onto that and add RallySpd and you have Falcon Knight Hana Rally/Staff Bot with Lances for damage option. You do get a Bolt Naginata but her magic is gonne be real bad.

Hana x Saizo does sound interesting. Shurikenfaire will help out her damage output as a Maid since her pair up bonuses helps out Saizo whose turning into a solid unit for me so far. Hana did also get lucky with a couple of defense stat boosts after regularly getting strength, speed and skill. 

Rally Bot Hana I hadn’t really thought of but in terms of finding ways to boost magic damage and while being resilient enough against magic is another cool concept as well.

16 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Ah, knowledge. Excellent! Though now I guess we should test the priority.

Also, Basara Benny? Hilarious. Excellente. Do you remember whether he learned Magic +2 or Seal Defense first?

Left to right is the order they were learned. Looks like the priority is S support first, A+ second.

Sorry for the hijack, can a mod move these posts to a new thread?

basa2.PNG

7 hours ago, Mars of Aritia said:

Left to right is the order they were learned. Looks like the priority is S support first, A+ second.

Sorry for the hijack, can a mod move these posts to a new thread?

basa2.PNG

I am not sure I understand. Does she not get Basara from one single friendship or partner seal? Why would an S support and an A+ support be relevant here?

6 hours ago, Ⱥstra said:

I am not sure I understand. Does she not get Basara from one single friendship or partner seal? Why would an S support and an A+ support be relevant here?

I would say that, alongside the other pic with Benny, is proof of concept. In cases where you get two base classes that promote into the same advanced class through marriage and friendship, when you start learning skills and don't have either of the base classes' skills and are in said advanced class, you get the S support's class skills first.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:49 PM, Shadow Mir said:

I would say that, alongside the other pic with Benny, is proof of concept. In cases where you get two base classes that promote into the same advanced class through marriage and friendship, when you start learning skills and don't have either of the base classes' skills and are in said advanced class, you get the S support's class skills first.

But what if you only have an S support?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think I’ll make Hana a Sniper but with Rend Heaven so she’ll marry Kaden to get Basara from the Diviner skill tree. 

I was really really tempted to try out Hana as a Maid but perhaps I’ll try it for a different play through.

• 1 month later...

Hana is an unfortunate victim of Fates' dodge-tanking scam.  The intent, IMO, is that she never gets hit, so you're supposed to be entertained by her dodging everything thrown at her that would otherwise kill her instantly.  Of course, Fates's sub-50% hit calculations do not work this way, and she regularly gets her butt handed to her on higher difficulties (especially if she has WTD).  PEMN, but I've had Hanas that at level 20/20 possessed Res in the mid 20s and Def that barely got into double-digits (the worst one had a Def of EIGHT.  I'm not sure she ever proc'd it).

So yeah, if you're going to use her I also either recommend getting her into a class that uses Hidden Weapons or Bows, or if keeping her in the Samurai tree relegate her to Tag Teaming/swapping her around in a Guard Pair-Up to lure enemy Green units.  Honestly Hana's one of Takumi's better partners (both he and Kiragi like Astra and Line of Death, at minimum).