[FE8] What hack you can recommend storywise?

Sendo

1 hour ago, Sendo said:

Iam curious what you will reply :^_^:

Is it too arrogant of me to suggest my own 😅

https://feuniverse.us/t/the-fall-of-thabes-release/9941

Fall of Thabes. It's a story set in the prehistory of Archanea, during the golden age of dragons, about the destruction of the ancient human city of magic that Gharnef later makes his home (and Alm casually explores). It deals with the simultaneous plots of Duma destroying the city and the machinations of the alchemist Forneus. I think I did a pretty decent job with the plot, particularly in the second half of the story. It's only 12(ish) chapters, but it's considered pretty difficult and the patch I have for the magic system generally works but can have some weird interactions.

Edited by Jotari

36 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Is it too arrogant of me to suggest my own 😅

https://feuniverse.us/t/the-fall-of-thabes-release/9941

Fall of Thabes. It's a story set in the prehistory of Archanea, during the golden age of dragons, about the destruction of the ancient human city of magic that Gharnef later makes his home (and Alm casually explores). It deals with the simultaneous plots of Duma destroying the city and the machinations of the alchemist Forneus. I think I did a pretty decent job with the plot, particularly in the second half of the story. It's only 12(ish) chapters, but it's considered pretty difficult and the patch I have for the magic system generally works but can have some weird interactions.

Didnt knew this one. It looks great!