Three Houses: No Monastery

triabolical

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, there's another thing I forgot to mention: the Bolt Axe has 100 Crit on it.

And, on the Sothis paralogue, the text doesn't match the spoken dialogue, and the text for the dialogue options are completely glitched up.

Edited by Augmented Antics
Another bug report

I wasn't saying that the Bolt Axe is supposed to have 100 crit. What I'm saying is that, for some reason, it does anyway. I'm not running any other gameplay mods on top of this one.

Also, the map itself is fine, but the spoken dialogue that's playing seems to be from map where Byleth tries to go to a canyon by themselves and their class follows them to it.

31 minutes ago, Augmented Antics said:

Nah, I'm playing with English voices. The mod is in-place and the DLC files are patched and placed in the proper load folders as per the instructions, so I'm not sure where else to go from that direction. Besides that and the Bolt Axe, nothing else has gone wrong.

Probably one of the best things to go wrong is those two things.

Version 1.2.2 Has Playable Rhea in Silver Snow!

It seems the "Black Market Scheme" paralogue isn't working. After the cutscene for accepting the paralogue, it never loads and the Yuzu console throws a bunch of memory errors.

Edit: I came across some other issues in the meantime.

1. Flayn bails on the party after her paralogue with Seteth on that beach map. She's not dead, so it seems like she's just straight-up gone.

2. The deployment slots during the paralogue where you protect Rhea seem to be out-of-whack. Certain units will not appear even if they are set to be deployed, as if the slot they're supposed to be in was empty. In my case, Ferdinand was hit with it. It seems like it's most likely to happen if all the slots are filled.

3. The cutscene where Byleth awakens skips itself after killing Kronya, so their appearance doesn't change like it should. Byleth also doesn't get repositioned in the center of the map after the event happens, with another party member taking place instead.

12 hours ago, Augmented Antics said:

It seems the "Black Market Scheme" paralogue isn't working. After the cutscene for accepting the paralogue, it never loads and the Yuzu console throws a bunch of memory errors.

Edit: I came across some other issues in the meantime.

1. Flayn bails on the party after her paralogue with Seteth on that beach map. She's not dead, so it seems like she's just straight-up gone.

2. The deployment slots during the paralogue where you protect Rhea seem to be out-of-whack. Certain units will not appear even if they are set to be deployed, as if the slot they're supposed to be in was empty. In my case, Ferdinand was hit with it. It seems like it's most likely to happen if all the slots are filled.

3. The cutscene where Byleth awakens skips itself after killing Kronya, so their appearance doesn't change like it should. Byleth also doesn't get repositioned in the center of the map after the event happens, with another party member taking place instead.

Not sure about the Flayn thing. I was never able to replicate that. Did you pick a choice in the post cutscene for Chapter 8?

The Black Market Scheme is caused by a typo in patchList.txt. Entry 670 should be "Black Market Scheme.bsi" (the script file) not .bai (which is the spawn file). If you make that change and patch the DLC it will work. The game tries to load the map script but fails since its loading the spawn map instead.

The deployment slot on that paralogue is caused by the Catherine/Ashe spawn, whichever you didn't recruit. The deployment slot does not get automatically removed when they spawn so I now manually remove that deployment that is physically occupied by green unit Catherine or Ashe. 

The last one is intended. Green hair does not happen since the cutscene doesn't happen, Byleth should get green hair before the end of part 1 as the game forces it. Due to free deployment whoever is deployed in slot 1 gets moved to that position. 

Those two fixes, with the bolt axe correction should be in the latest update.

10 hours ago, Augmented Antics said:

Would I have to restart from the beginning after an update? I updated the mod, and now almost all enemies except bosses and mages are running around with no weapons.

No it was actually caused by a bad file. Fixed the file and the game runs normally.

I don't know. I would assume that the game is trying to play an event when taking the stairs on the right side of the map. If anyone is in that spot when the enemy phase begins, the freeze happens.

Edit: I have another problem: starting a game with Golden Deer just stalls on the house selection screen. Selecting the other options don't have this issue.

On 11/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, Augmented Antics said:

I don't know. I would assume that the game is trying to play an event when taking the stairs on the right side of the map. If anyone is in that spot when the enemy phase begins, the freeze happens.

Edit: I have another problem: starting a game with Golden Deer just stalls on the house selection screen. Selecting the other options don't have this issue.

No issues with selecting Golden Deer for me, if it's stuck just redo it. I have not gotten stuck at the house selection screen at least. I have edit the file to mitigate that possible issue.

Legend of the Lake should be working fine. The source of the game freezing up isn't clear to me but it no longer freezes when I move the torch effect to the end of the event. 

Alright, re-patching the DLC1 files seems to have fixed the Golden Deer loading issue. I guess I just missed an update.

Edit: looks like the "Skirmish in the Abyss" map breaks harder than ever. The gates are all locked (and can't be opened), dialogue events don't seem to play properly (the text is sometimes blank when someone is meant to be speaking, and the Ashen Wolves play their "I'm defeated" dialogue before the map even begins), and the Ashen Wolves don't join after being defeated.

Not sure if this is deliberate or not, but on Protecting Garreg Mach, there are Falcon Knights with 99 Speed and 14 Mv, but with weapons that can't hit anything. It seemed like a bug, but the name of the weapon makes it appear intentional.

Edit: So, I've now gotten another infinite loading issue, this time with Golden Deer Chapter 17. The console didn't show any errors for it, though.