triabolical

Three Houses: No Monastery

I'm still confused on how to get Master Classes. I tried doing the first chapter of the DLC, but I still have no Master Seals. I am also at the point where I'm recruiting students with Master Classes. Also, on patching DLC 1 and 4 it didn't work when I did it, not that it mattered much but was annoying, 

On 12/2/2022 at 10:05 AM, Augmented Antics said:

Not sure if this is deliberate or not, but on Protecting Garreg Mach, there are Falcon Knights with 99 Speed and 14 Mv, but with weapons that can't hit anything. It seemed like a bug, but the name of the weapon makes it appear intentional.

Edit: So, I've now gotten another infinite loading issue, this time with Golden Deer Chapter 17. The console didn't show any errors for it, though.

The infinite loop thing was due to a typo. It was fixed since 12/1.

14 hours ago, mrcoochieslayer said:

I'm still confused on how to get Master Classes. I tried doing the first chapter of the DLC, but I still have no Master Seals. I am also at the point where I'm recruiting students with Master Classes. Also, on patching DLC 1 and 4 it didn't work when I did it, not that it mattered much but was annoying, 

There are no master seals, you use advanced seals. Patching DLC1 and DLC4 changes the DLC paralogues to remove a variety of things, such as same turn reinforcements, and free deployment.

10 hours ago, Augmented Antics said:

Was it? Because I'm using the current version of the mod, but it's still happening on this chapter.

Yeah I just tested and it works. Download it again.

Hey. I am trying to play this mod on console, but the only path that works is Blue Lions. Black Eagles just crashes the game and Golden Deer puts me in an infinite loading screen. There weren't any instructions on how to load this on console, so I did the best I could with installing the mod. Could I receive some assistance? 

28 minutes ago, Enishi said:

Hey. I am trying to play this mod on console, but the only path that works is Blue Lions. Black Eagles just crashes the game and Golden Deer puts me in an infinite loading screen. There weren't any instructions on how to load this on console, so I did the best I could with installing the mod. Could I receive some assistance? 

I assume the mod is place in the right place? When does the Black Eagles crash happen? The Golden Deer might take a few attempts to go back the loading screen.

2 minutes ago, triabolical said:

I assume the mod is place in the right place? When does the Black Eagles crash happen? The Golden Deer might take a few attempts to go back the loading screen.

Both the Black Eagles crash and the Golden Deer infinite load screen happen the moment you select the house. 

4 minutes ago, Enishi said:

Both the Black Eagles crash and the Golden Deer infinite load screen happen the moment you select the house. 

When did you download the mod? I have made numerous updates. 

So, now I have a new issue: I'm trying to finish Cindered Shadows, but every time I beat the final boss, the game freezes right before the stage complete graphic comes up.

3 hours ago, Augmented Antics said:

So, now I have a new issue: I'm trying to finish Cindered Shadows, but every time I beat the final boss, the game freezes right before the stage complete graphic comes up.

Bad scripting event. Fixed it. Re-patch DLC1 and it should work. Don't skip the cutscenes at the end.

Apologies for all the questions, but I have a few more: 1, am I supposed to be sent to Black Eagles at the end of Cindered Shadows? 2, is the very first map supposed to be skipped automatically during the main game? I started up Blue Lions and this happened, even though this is the first time I've seen it.