Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Shrimpica

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

They're certainly something alright.

Also, those 0 speed Master Ninjas. And those 0 str enemies. With crap like that, I can't help but laugh. Though some of them are in the room with those Berserkers; 15 HP is LOL worthy, but that capped strength is no laughing matter.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

It has belatedly dawned on me that I should've unequipped Azama, let his personal Divine Retribution OHKO the 'zerkier.

The useful Divine Retribution?

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It has belatedly dawned on me that I should've unequipped Azama, let his personal Divine Retribution OHKO the 'zerkier. Oh wait, DR is only half damage reflected, Azama had too much Defense to take the necessary 30 damage.

Not even then.

*Sigh

6 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Also, those 0 speed Master Ninjas. And those 0 str enemies. With crap like that, I can't help but laugh. Though some of them are in the room with those Berserkers; 15 HP is LOL worthy, but that capped strength is no laughing matter.

Did the Rainbow Sage make SS Phantoms all along?

eNSslbV.png

Invasion taimu

Spoiler

XI9I7RQ.png

Jo Laslow good?

7jxVEUT.png

Lukina!

j6anmfI.png

Ruben i want a refund

vQPxNJg.png

Odin...friend...

E18mwGU.png

A skilled Beruka can beat any Camilla! Not Really, no

C1umLYp.png

Chad Kaze

OPkkg13.png

YOU WILL NOT STOP HER!

I6T5Iyj.png

No

s3hLqJE.png

Odin based

keEAPF7.png

Yato time?

erwret1.png

Magic Trinity

ne6b1kM.png

And Beruka finishes the map

Now, time for

GgIoYPi.png

Conquest 15 debug edition, to follow @Interdimensional Observer BR CQ11 Debug map

Why is that?

lJbhXWB.png

Lol

OVewEIM.png

Not even on Luna/Max weapon Rank can Maids use Soldier's knife. Make it dropable on a Ninja or something idk

4bAZWDa.png

Was he intended to use the Bolt Naginata in some build or something? Atleast Sakura will get a forged option soon.

This map also comes with lotsa money and dropables, which is good, because we need it as i only had 1k gold

Let's do it

Spoiler

y7STgDH.png

Average Kaze lvlup

ube3KhY.png

naruto-crea4clones-anime.gif

s4MvdYp.png

I create a really circle around Sakura and Laslow here while letting the other side advance. You could say wasted EXP, but this is an ironman, and this is hard as well so exp is plenty.

XQhriDX.png

Op af as always

rlUly1Q.png

That's 3 Orochi speed lvls in a row jooooo. 1 More level until Warp 😄

ormc3wS.png

Jo?

87Vx3rB.png

He really wants to be a Swordmaster doesn't he xD

VLeOvfJ.png

Fast boi

zDSq9LY.png

35dBWJi.png

Odin pls

9j8eIrH.png

See? That's how you do it! Also Warp time 😄

21ymVCc.png

We send Sakura to fight the boss, and ensure she can't kill him so we can get atleast the practica Katana, and maybe Killer Axe as well

guhTmHj.png

Practica Katana get

twSDXcI.png

Trouble.png

DNefI2E.png

Something you don't see every day. Orochi doubling lol.

Anyway, Killer Axe geto!

And we send Sakura to finish the map

sSwJNub.png

Hoping to finish it with a style, she finishes it with a STR/SKL/LCK lvlup instead

Next time: Tiles Switcheroo!

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

15 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

XI9I7RQ.png

Jo Laslow good?

Doesn't feel like that happens often.

j6anmfI.png

Ruben i want a refund

doubles for 0-low damage

Setsun O'Clock

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

erwret1.png

Magic Trinity

Wait is your Orochi fast?

y7STgDH.png

Average Kaze lvlup

Missing Res though.

rlUly1Q.png

That's 3 Orochi speed lvls in a row jooooo. 1 More level until Warp 😄

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

9j8eIrH.png

She really is going to be the fastest Orochi there ever was.

Teehee's worst tactician has returned.

Lkv7J2N.png

I've been dreading this forever, best it's time we get it over with.

6dn5bZ9.png

Chrom's looking very good indeed as a great knight.

lULdkXg.png

This map is tricky because of the abundance of Griffon riders in what is a very small space, and we can't play is slow because of the burning lava absorbing the few floor space we have.

yw2iJsE.png

We seem to be doing well but characters activating crits easily ruins my attempts to build a wall.

vDqKiRD.png

It served us well, but now Gregor is horribly vulnerable to getting doubled.

Ql7VTmt.png

The enemies getting more aggressive doesn't help either.

uMa26Sb.png

CZBiHdp.png

wQUVg23.png

Charlotte...I'm so sorry.

Vaike was always in the most precarious situations, it seems his luck finally ran out...

G3ZbzuV.png

And with Vaike gone, Chrom's a sitting duck.

2XmstJw.pngxgEBgBb.png

Lukeily we narrowly missed the death of Gaius and beat the mission with only the one casualty.

Though one could argue there's nothing "casual" about it...

lydMapm.png

After the loss of Vaike, getting Tiki is very tempting...

...But that chapter is one hell of a doozy.

DUoW8sq.png

On the bright side I may be able to get at least one of the wonder trio.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

18 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

6dn5bZ9.png

Chrom's looking very good indeed as a great knight.

Say'ri's dead eyes can see you have managed to avoid one bunch of foes, but she can't see her brother coming

15 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ql7VTmt.png

The enemies getting more aggressive doesn't help either.

That's looking heated-

6 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

wQUVg23.png

Vaike was always in the most precarious situations, it seems his luck finally ran out...

The Vaike just got fired. Sorry to see him go.

Rinkah of course is Rinkah, but Charlotte is a shame indeed.

..... Losing Atlas sucks less than anticipated, mainly because there's three other DFs and while he was the strongest Kamui was several clicks faster.

10 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

G3ZbzuV.png

And with Vaike gone, Chrom's a sitting duck.

2XmstJw.pngxgEBgBb.png

Lukeily we narrowly missed the death of Gaius and beat the mission with only the one casualty.

Though one could argue there's nothing "casual" about it...

Thankfully that crisis was averted but the Demon's Ingle was looking for blood sacrifices for sure.

Considering it's supposedly tied to Duma, I think he's mad at me for only losing Catria thus far

10 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

lydMapm.png

After the loss of Vaike, getting Tiki is very tempting...

...But that chapter is one hell of a doozy.

Definitely too soon.

On 2/20/2023 at 7:55 AM, Punished Dayni said:

TL:DR couple of close shaves, but Celica Act 4 is done. Alm's side now has a Rapier with 18 Mt on the right foes and a maxed out Killer Bow. This shall be very helpful.

Phew...that sounded intense. Good job making it through it without any extra deaths.

On 2/21/2023 at 7:22 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Being illusions, I can’t capture any of these goofballs, unfortunately.

That is a shame, as getting your hands on some of those nonsense stats would be hilarious.

On 2/22/2023 at 4:20 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Why is that?

lJbhXWB.png

Lol

Its even funnier on Lunatic, where he gets the -10 Hit & +10 Crit skill, as the Bolt Axe is a weapon that cannot crit, so it is just -10 hit...

On 2/22/2023 at 4:20 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

9j8eIrH.png

Great time to get it, as Warp can hilariously break this map, as you can use pairup and warp to move your  Real/Replica troops to the half of the map that they usually aren't allowed to go...

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

wQUVg23.png

...Oof, that one hurt. As far as I can tell with how this works, that makes my next story chapter my last with her, and I have to recruit her child either before, or immediately after said chapter, which is a bit unfortunate, as the fathers that make sense for her tends to have some of the more intense paralogues.

Sorry all, I have been a bit busy last week, and it will probably a few more days for me to catch up with whichever Charlotte Child paralogue I end up going with.

Maybe i should go and get Charlotte's kid as well

Should i go with Selkie? Or classic Soleil?

Or maybe full crazy and go physical Ophelia XD

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Its even funnier on Lunatic, where he gets the -10 Hit & +10 Crit skill, as the Bolt Axe is a weapon that cannot crit, so it is just -10 hit...

Oh yeah i remember this. I was like "Dafuq?" XD

Sorry all, I have been a bit busy last week, and it will probably a few more days for me to catch up with whichever Charlotte Child paralogue I end up going with.

take your time!

25 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh yeah i remember this. I was like "Dafuq?" XD

LOL XD
It's the Birthright Bolt Axe Berserker, but even worse! XD

9 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

uMa26Sb.png

CZBiHdp.png

9 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

wQUVg23.png

I woulda posted Mario saying "Oh no!", but that wouldn't have been enough for me. Honestly though, I wasn't expecting him to make it through this series of runs alive anyway, CHARLOTTE...

Whelp, I have gotten Charlotte's child with no extra losses, and while I am tempted to grab another kid, I think I will save it for after the Fox Hell map.

Spoiler

AMWts8D44v71dH0AaDFtuUlFm7jtgSTn8Gv3XGww

But first we get to meet a corpse. Sorry Flora, I was kinda hoping I would finally have a good excuse to use you in this run, but alas you were dead before I had the chance.

AMWts8Aoxm4mzsw2YnIRr_ikiaWpK_BSvBJa-31F

I would feel really embarrassed if I lose someone on an optional map like this, so I went all defenses. Also I missed the image for the flair boost, but it gives those that like Nohrian food +1 Mag/Res/Def in addition to the normal boost

AMWts8BYOBxegGWfOwcbmTfohkZ-688ynAclCpcVAMWts8C6sU9QOPN_wDuTPb91aGRquS0ZqVgOk0kSAMWts8D9IByy84CfRqTA7nbzMB28QllIPjsnvwsvAMWts8BExxAIP3Lwc9uzaFBmyzvdSlFxonnIYRwO

It would have been nice to have the boost on TeeHee too, but I will take it.

Now it took a fair bit of relationship grinding to get

AMWts8A9dg3BCopmXrBzNwQpkE1jS-ha4FvDsukC

Our little Charlotte Velouria here.

AMWts8BzM9LDTZppyH8Gpw_wMcrob156AnB4k8R1

...That is the most discouraging thing I think you could tell me about her game.

AMWts8CinJJDdMD4TgWVxytQsuqPrkUxdUfj7uNd

sigh, as they say, in for a penny, in for a pound. Lets do this thing.

AMWts8AlnsUSgly9qwVeZPKvN33ilRAmy0e1KSdd

With the exception of skunk face over there we can bring all the units I have really trained, although Charlotte is a dead woman walking until the end of Fox Hell.

AMWts8BH2GMVCKSh7kvsCh6GwDg77dMljAjEGu_3

Due to the obnoxious terrain I decided to have the flier as far south as possible for the furthest Pairup-Separate strats I can with them

AMWts8D-4Bx6Ozt6eg3mxa9lp9N2thqYICPI-hBC

Although the precious little daughter we are working this hard for is going to be all alone on the other end of the map...eventually.

AMWts8Dwo4_nnr0VwFioZWVBEVkvkyn8FBcsAgBi

Side note, I plan on occupying these forts as long as I can, as I have some vague memories of enemy reinforcements coming from them at some point. Admittedly it has been a long time since I last even thought about bothering with the furries, so I could very easily be miss remembering.

AMWts8BohA6rPyQrq38tSq0dj2oWjFPRR8EEJWrp

The I waste a turn or two fiddling with positioning, preparing to charge forward on turn 4ish

AMWts8Bg62IKcjfqRpjNhiTsS4HpLnsj4kw952b_

And that is a nice way to open our assault off wi-

...Oops.

AMWts8DT5Tbwqil9C-hFN5vxN026J7RAqtoZbv-L

I accidentally double pressed the A button there, and had Charlottee make a handaxe attack before I was ready for it. I was considering chipping the next one with either her or

AMWts8AxEj_wyDMuFMMCBNEOaGmrj1e2RagfMU_a

Trusty Rusty like this, but I would have wanted an attack stance ready when doing it. Her missing was just adding insult to injury.

AMWts8AHSRhDbB5yijxJynVUbPRnSwO87JbWnzTw

Seems I am a little jumpy, as I did it again, but this was probably the next attack to make anyway.

AMWts8CGuO9L_VyqWSvpmgJP779ygayYTE92IGKi

...You would think after doing that double click a third time I would take the hint, but again this would be the next attack anyway (although probably with a different weapon, but the damage difference is small enough that it doesn't matter)

AMWts8AT_7Gzl9LlpfXN3IdD0p5KtY9l22Fb5dCj

Also Silas gets this nice survivability levelup from the attack stance chip

AMWts8B-vdBsmDDc6uyV2baKpeA0MMzmyosTkoeX

And that cleans out the enemies I HAVE to kill this turn

AMWts8DlDSQ8Vn8CalUEHPqXmymaJat1sLgBp-dY

And then I make another little error here, as I really should have

AMWts8AWt3rDAt2sEWFHXePpu2Rv9OnxkH256K1v

Hit the DV to keep him from having a chance to counter at all, but I locked myself into making that move then by trade switching Rusty to reach exact damage (and make sure he didn't have a magic weapon equipped for the silence enemy phase). I do end up paying for that by taking an unnecessary counter from missing the kill on the entrap staff wielder. I did take the hint then that I needed to get some dinner before finishing the map, and after a little food break

AMWts8A-mm3RW7UgMVF3T7GzKLMeVTq48H6NwSPV

We get ready for the silenced enemy phase, and I do have a tiny problem here. I don't think the AI is smart enough to go for this, but with the area effect chip damage skill taken into account, the enemy could theoretically take out TeeHee. Fortunately for the run, I am right, the Malig Knight furthest north goes for the much higher individual damage on Niles, instead of going for the double up on TeeHee which is only a kill with bonus damage taken into account.

AMWts8D1tmYK9iuYKLlLiVCTE8_dHJjL6m--b9Vw

Also this little complication gets added to the mix...

AMWts8DJxY7cX9AY0EgYL6o6O21qZNmR35_FmcVz

Back with the complications affecting my main army, I need to kill this on now, as it went much further in than the other two, but I do need to

AMWts8DMlnzIxXBlTY4nf4EuzaxLvklaNZlWXcmn

Shelter Niles to safety after wards.

AMWts8AsRBhuqan1mGYTvtS-5tKMG46Idtjz60pP

And with plenty of pairup-transfer-separate strats I pull way further back to deal with the enemies charging in. I would have liked to pull back even more, but the shelter is keeping some closer in the north, and the desire to stay on the fort is keeping Beruka in range in the south.

AMWts8Bv43kvACK6XL_0YMV-HWBx3JI5ETJVuqsX

Meanwhile Velouria is sent to the corner to think about her Offspring Seal, and the awful position she spawned into.

AMWts8CR_pqIakO4R4xVSx5vpWEhMKywf_40tmR7

Although she does have some kinda solid stats on her now, but none of the children really have the stats to replace Charlotte.

AMWts8BWbP7LzgB3KQsIdL83pbMIMkZAb0S4lByY

Although she could have faced her death here

AMWts8BIRa22Pm3s9Z6_IuKHZj41tZU3QpVdRsSc

But NOTHING is going to come between her, and her daughter. Moma bear is coming for her pup

AMWts8BlGvyq9ndm5bQnW6Hz6e0qe7uo1h2wcaX0

Although Beruka's foe has to wait until player phase to die.

AMWts8Ab1SdmuLs-m2jEmjHG3bywgkGxkNEw2H0w

If I wasn't so insistent on keeping these fort occupied, I would have been even more passive with the rest of my turn, but having Odin Nos-tank a mage on enemy phase is incredibly safe

AMWts8BykiDQgPv9iX-aZPkJf6H6DHPLDqZLh1p_

With Charlotte in her dying times, I do make sure its impossible for her to get a kill all on her own here, but

AMWts8DCwaBgU8XWBzqqPk5tPJ9cxGT4dGYbJu2d

I see no reason not to give her the sendoff she deserves, by

AMWts8AO6upA14FO9PZQ4f66Pcv86etLtwi6tfKBAMWts8AcZHLNvNNTZqsRx4Tbbv3jVqcItrVkt8I7

doing enough damage to kill an enemy from full health with the half damage attack stance crit.

AMWts8DJtTzPa4W_fqu6S8mtCWkzUrIJSjGMdjwN

Getting this kill here from range is necessary to avoid that entrap staff I failed to kill in my initial assault, and wipe the lot of them out, but she needs the help

AMWts8CiOC_ri4XmwJI4Fy0Tq0l2J4hY4XvVEnO6

Of a shelter to do it. I will also note that some of the Strategists on the map used Physics to heal that entrap staff wielder a bit (and technically the Malig Knights I killed before, but that wasn't impactful enough to mention at the time).

AMWts8DiyfMZ3jZLWFwbvkrnJtp1uE__UL91uHH2AMWts8AmoiA8JxG6KqQ6q06BFuYrHWRxqLuAAhtB

She really is making a good showing of herself, now that she knows the end is coming.

AMWts8DEQKHp0jVoJQLiEjQunTKKcFcI6-bViyPM

Oof, that is an awful levelup on Beruka there, although far more importantly than the stats

AMWts8DKikixEpO26asXhQ7DhGY8_rIm1HsRNnD9

She has now rendered Haitaka redundant for my team.

AMWts8D12Ex6igcAds5Y5DtX8awZvQNI_bHM0Dh_

After a heal from Elise, she also gives Niles the assist on the kill here, leaving just one foe left in this group

AMWts8A1zaHbXkngRF04aG_8W0T60aXXF8Pk9NOY

The chip damage here is actually redundant, as trusty Rusty's debuff is enough to

AMWts8CgldS-4-WeSQwqlXmKYbdNCGj5NBMVCA5u

Let Odin one round him.

AMWts8CZBMNiUALW4wHm4XNOK1XX_FafyTwD7ifN

That takes care of that, but it I could be in a better position to launch the next offensive

AMWts8ASiiQjD1jevI_PUfsuc6UIfZxQq852dvLr

Which is unfortunate, as enemy reinforcement have forced my hand. I have to make a move now, or face the possibility of the little girl we went through all this effort for being roasted alive.

AMWts8DuRcx1Hh06gZ2aqCL6uoQUR77jgJIceuIO

I probably should have waited a little before triggering this, but I am going to need it this turn.

AMWts8BLR7sLUWHT99-ijoRaNSyCZBib9G5zW2ox

I am glad I already picked up some effective weapons for fox hell, as moving through this terrain is making this assault rather difficult.

AMWts8APGfCes6JmXyQ91s2QbmE_vgbDPd6_l-yt

This just seems to be the chapter for underwhelming levelups...at least I have Skill Rally from the start of Fox Hell, although finding a safe time to use it might be a bit tricky.

AMWts8Ca2_rsFSCMrVKxitGmhxr80ALzm5zlrR65

Goodbye entrap staff, you were a slight annoyance.

AMWts8DVg9UXsyGPutzdJfzG5UaZIOVFPsODKXuP

She is making a run for it!

AMWts8BIAQ5jUUzb4lq-Wsl2mL0eCVI0NpZPW8UU

If I want to keep that girl alive, I am going to have to keep pressing

AMWts8DJn3y4XD1amPIZZ9rgPU37vAP2GEC1v26z

And this is an excellent start

AMWts8Dgcv3RoqUrjuCqYqOM-lwF-3ws6bPOnjB4

The mobility of flyers over this awful terrain is making this assault here possible, now there are only Adventurers in the south here, but with all the woods, I can only get one more unit into the vicinity with a flyer

AMWts8Aqc9ys4spnMXRzaDc6YGMbkDlzcQLCtAV1

And I make it another child in Soleil

AMWts8BsO-MghygRDigqZe0VLdUBol4w4PRvQCDl

I really messed up my Elise move here, as due to the last DV being on woods she is one move away from reaching it next turn, but I will have to make due.

AMWts8ACQChD3cBRFMKgiv3hHfYwUkMyV3hZ58FgAMWts8D1jrEvKMaBus4exo6qpk1wQMEKbkY6Ywmq

Enemy phase ends up fine. Soleil gets frozen, but in a space were she can claim the kill on either

AMWts8B-u2dSATiMnANnZ6HQ6GLBejh9ukkKwDOm

...sigh. This really is a bit of a cursed map for levelups. I guess there are worse thing to get than speed.

AMWts8DtHhKxUPc52Q4jDI09ev2LiHp1H1Z1gbZn

There go the archers.

AMWts8BUqGkb4Cf7ml8REOb-X7xYr87Mf8eufeIg

And she might have killed the levelup curse along with it.

AMWts8BGBMZGG56hgFGRdx7SBkZOV-efedwR37pj

Rallying across the mountains here makes it so I can

AMWts8DDlsARW6dSWXTei4iVUnvNiCqFkBqkZ5ws

Kill one of those mages that threatened Velouria away before

AMWts8BuErirUhZz81KCWnbjWoRn7er5ZlmLaXMe

And now she can turn the tables on her assailant.

AMWts8DBtmnsrUwf9kaptxaIWjYOdOAfopjLfOs6

I figure she can use a little extra defense for the bow that could be aiming for her throat.

AMWts8BCVXw_MzQZVx-BGmJHIan1VcKwxFXcP8q9

We are getting close to end of this now.

AMWts8AAQEK0Y_MP6kz1YLov6egxZHNR7aGrLl7A

...I should have seen that one coming. Oh well, I wanted to give the rest of these kills to Velouria, but I guess she isn't getting this one

AMWts8DQsUVghSJwLE9un36z-cBeddGsop__MnRA

Besides, it would be nice to get Ophelia Warp, and she just needs to get through one more level for that.

AMWts8BTa1NL2g-4fv8xSaMWmYuoDmRmAujRXDxf

Elise gets a very Elise levelup from healing people

AMWts8BG-llkvtqBfwtZv5nmpKKxKXgHXXCl720R

And I make sure she isn't paired up this time, so if she is frozen again she can use pairup to move despite the status effect.

AMWts8BtlNU4CiiOSyEtAtapFkv8uWoaXJyC_kLs

Squish

AMWts8AclfvqEDYdxixBA2dL9-TbVvmTF-NcKkUw

I am also kinda hoping to get Ophelia to the next level with some chip on the boss (or at least his pairup partner)

AMWts8Ca5NE76EN1261JZ4ScMtD8ho12HYq_lrRD

But I do end up needing to shelter her away after it hit. Also Elise ignores the Fire tower to heal up Velouria, and the thing manages to embarrass itself on enemy phase by missing, so

AMWts8AYmf6WcY-8uqsJqrMC5ZlNL24jCkIjmev2AMWts8DrEdZPhSXllP2xvF_2UX8J4BcJpY9SR9_I

After a double defensive rally from an over abundance of caution

AMWts8B3QnJefV3qiOz0Dn3AOGu_jV-6s5RF7ikR

She squishes another one.

AMWts8C0qR3ZLx6Q7XO0cvdhwbB5BFtoDTEwIcuU

I then get the clever idea of trying to use this fire tower to farm chip exp, but it doesn't look like I get any from using it.

AMWts8BXbHUVc6Opo_W-a5NoP7LerdYlCf2r5Jfe

The terrain is now giving me a slight advantage, as it lets me safely defense rally Velouria

AMWts8DHQrv3qTP6WooVqIjJ8CpWp_2h85WMCzZ3

As it will take her a few rounds to kill it.

AMWts8AE7HgmMXUxkq--UrX-vvJlkDSzQftiiOoe

...sigh. All that is left is the boss pair, and they have healed enough

AMWts8CnPYo-0IYG1-7gq97ojldS9HkdwniIcMtj

That Ophelia can get some more chip...she only needs 3 more exp for warp, and I think she can pick that up from the other side of this boss, as it is a difficult to whittle down Nos-tank, so its time to

AMWts8CAGlY4gaG_jUDhtNhF5t7evcemjaioP0il

Go for the kill

AMWts8APN4mnMAlvqtrYar5OX6hx5j8_04Atw8cs

Then switch her over to the defense stone before pairing up

AMWts8DtEYopPoZA7Hm0NIljsx_7PrXoMX7Em-qZAMWts8A8-LhV7muyOJcB5Jk5_wNTq54yX_Qz2lK9

With a Res and Str rally for enemy phase

AMWts8BImhX-7y1KLqH1D_k8O2yRX-kJ9N3LVkyp

This fellow does have some nasty skills for Nos-tanking, with Vantage and Wary Fighter...

AMWts8BvC5wpBfJFReM7tXECSjHNrE_SglGrNxFr

Sniff...she really is Charlotte's daughter.

AMWts8B4YyB_0_ebL6zzFEOU-Jwcu8jjzCksIjhK

I would have liked a little more speed as well, but I will take that. Shame she killed him before Ophelia could get warp, but its not that big of deal.

AMWts8BA32InDp4wYPoSbYfA4cJPIEnkJe-tyw2s

A little too meta there Velouria.

AMWts8AKgxoYDTU91W-c5-00LDinb4CdwjhNadwr

I am happy to see you, but I am a bit torn as to whether I should keep you as a wolf, of try to make you follow in your mother's footsteps with Berserker...

AMWts8ADefJ9PSPsvXaG55yiFD_7WGmic5KbHCv4

I am glad I managed to collect you safely, although I could never welcome you as well as

AMWts8Bmrh1mdpQnfr9hNlJAsnErO2R6VshyWRER

I am a bit torn as to whether I should keep her in the class she starts in, or if I should switch her over to 'zerker...if anyone has a suggestion as to which I should do I am all ears.

13 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AMWts8D44v71dH0AaDFtuUlFm7jtgSTn8Gv3XGww

But first we get to meet a corpse. Sorry Flora, I was kinda hoping I would finally have a good excuse to use you in this run, but alas you were dead before I had the chance.

Teehee seeing dead people.

This isn't endgame and certainly not BR, stop that.

AMWts8BzM9LDTZppyH8Gpw_wMcrob156AnB4k8R1

...That is the most discouraging thing I think you could tell me about her game.

Keaton would consider it a point of pride.

Though I think asking if it's getting out of hand would be understandable.

AMWts8Dwo4_nnr0VwFioZWVBEVkvkyn8FBcsAgBi

Side note, I plan on occupying these forts as long as I can, as I have some vague memories of enemy reinforcements coming from them at some point. Admittedly it has been a long time since I last even thought about bothering with the furries, so I could very easily be miss remembering.

I think they're turn based, or after you cross a certain point.

Either way, least you never had to see them.

They really don't help when trying to clear this map.

AMWts8Bg62IKcjfqRpjNhiTsS4HpLnsj4kw952b_

And that is a nice way to open our assault off wi-

...Oops.

AMWts8DT5Tbwqil9C-hFN5vxN026J7RAqtoZbv-L

I accidentally double pressed the A button there, and had Charlottee make a handaxe attack before I was ready for it. I was considering chipping the next one with either her or

AMWts8AxEj_wyDMuFMMCBNEOaGmrj1e2RagfMU_a

Trusty Rusty like this, but I would have wanted an attack stance ready when doing it. Her missing was just adding insult to injury.

Oh jeez that's a bad sign.

Seems I am a little jumpy, as I did it again, but this was probably the next attack to make anyway.

AMWts8CGuO9L_VyqWSvpmgJP779ygayYTE92IGKi

...You would think after doing that double click a third time I would take the hint, but again this would be the next attack anyway (although probably with a different weapon, but the damage difference is small enough that it doesn't matter)

And then I make another little error here, as I really should have

AMWts8AWt3rDAt2sEWFHXePpu2Rv9OnxkH256K1v

Hit the DV to keep him from having a chance to counter at all, but I locked myself into making that move then by trade switching Rusty to reach exact damage (and make sure he didn't have a magic weapon equipped for the silence enemy phase). I do end up paying for that by taking an unnecessary counter from missing the kill on the entrap staff wielder. I did take the hint then that I needed to get some dinner before finishing the map, and after a little food break

And then it kept happening.

https://media.tenor.com/n4PoD8FUdrEAAAAC/homer-collar.gif

Considering I never do well on this map, I think I'd have been dead several times over.

AMWts8CR_pqIakO4R4xVSx5vpWEhMKywf_40tmR7

Although she does have some kinda solid stats on her now, but none of the children really have the stats to replace Charlotte.

She can certainly use those in another class.

That being said, her options could be better: Strategist makes no sense for her, I don't know if you want a Maid to begin with and Hero.... could be fine but I don't know if you want that for your final class or even to get Axebreaker.

She has now rendered Haitaka redundant for my team.

Does Beruka have D Lances for the next map?

AMWts8Bmrh1mdpQnfr9hNlJAsnErO2R6VshyWRER

Least all's well that ends well.

Edited by Punished Dayni

RnndsMm.png

Imma do something stupid.

Why not other Ninas? Or why not other Charlotte kids? Honestly, i wanna try something new XD

I almost went with Charlotte!Soleil ngl, but i don't wanna try Soleil's map without Azura in an ironman, no matter how much i love the map and consider it a top tier one. Usually i dance and stuff to reach Soleil fast af to promote her, but without that..

Also doing @Newtype06proud and

C3rBGBv.png

As for why...

04xSrt4.png

I want the skills. Atleast the Aura and Bowbreaker. So good Mag levels won't hurt, either!

...I hope i don't regret this. Especially since i am doing a CQ paralogue. Super fun, but usually super hard

GSz5EPD.png

This....This has less enemies than i remember. Is it that Hard/Lunatic difference?

*checks*

Fates_P22_Map.png

Yeah...

roLcYky.png

She doesn't look half bad either. Most likely going Bow Knight. She only has 1 less STR then Setsuna, who's a Sniper lul

Anyway, let's start!

Spoiler

nOyPCgP.png

Corn starts the battle by getting hit by the bottom left 30%, and then Dragon Fang'g on retaliation

DPjET2Y.png

Oh fuck....

If i hadn't equipped Ragnarok on Snakey here Laslow would've been toast

MniEVSR.png

ok

76URTmp.png

>Niles

>Str

What heresey is this

o7ql3ku.png

Was Beruka a Myrmidon all along?

9PIqX2M.png

Dankiest of All Owains at work

5DfWPHX.png

Ryoma.mp3

ImJQXN8.png

Orochi pls

4PqpIDZ.png

Most useless crit in the history of crits?

6Lql1zH.png

Is that 5 Orochi Speed lvl ups in a row XD

qBhZAhr.png

Oh fuck he had counter. I almost led Sakura to her suicide

VZShVtD.png

This makes me remember that i miss Engage's Chaos Style

And shining bow get!

kE963LW.png

#RyomaSolo

He truly makes everything easier

That reminds me when i played the Conquest Cast swap a while back, Ryoma was so much damn stronger than Xander....

Like Xander here would be very afraid of the Mages and Shining Bows, but they can't even hit Ryoma xD

oourlt6.png

TOO

MUCH

POWAH

5g364d0.png

That damage....doubling...

YOUR FATE IS SEALED

59QN1lG.png

Time for some spanking

g41C1Vn.png

Ryoma get's me the last item, now, time to play cleanup

E6hI9Lh.png

Jo what the flying fuck? Good Lvl up? Niles???

UwZydoN.png

No

s7JyOET.png

Using some Warpairup shenanigangs i let Beruka get the last kill for a last lvlup

egYv8KR.png

TIME TO PLAY!

u3NLSzu.png vs. fKAl0TO.png

Hmmmm

9 Mov Pony wins

Anyway, time for Ch.20!

OTuzgdU.png

Left squad goes left, right squad goes up, Orochi warps

Spoiler

sFD7pU2.png

He just got hit by a 20 btw

7sDNLGV.png

Now that's more like the Niles i know. 

YVg9JSE.png

Some Spd would be good

seCiBBP.png

Time for Lethality Hax

lDZ9jFy.png

3 more Lvls until she gets her horsie back. Let's see if i can give them to her this map....

jG7tqZT.png

7?

d44gBS4.png

And Rally Skl...but this isn't CQ so...

ZuJjL4x.png

Owain....

bphURKL.png

Sol!

FNDjBUi.png

2 More! Sakura finishes the map with this!

Since Next chapter will give me two more slots, let's go get Kana! And see if we can capture one of the zerkers...

nl13aZc.png

Spoiler

C9qqOHE.png

"Defend"

Je2jsYd.png

Feels like all his speed went to Orochi

YltMmrR.png

Ninja.lvlup

IvPXHrM.png

Showing his True face

WhTqMlK.png

Speed where

N9BBkrZ.png

Magic where

GgRvvYY.png

Speed where

x7XpSfG.png

Skill where?

c86GTWg.png

Str where?

Vg7A65d.png

Sakura kills the boss for a nice lvlup...Skill where tho

uEwxlt1.png

Kana get!

Next: Promotion Switcheroo!

This will be my last update until next weekend!

Oh hey, another update.

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

04xSrt4.png

I want the skills. Atleast the Aura and Bowbreaker. So good Mag levels won't hurt, either!

...I hope i don't regret this. Especially since i am doing a CQ paralogue. Super fun, but usually super hard

So your plan is Bowbreaker Falcoknight to finish?

Respect the hustle I suppose.

Any other skills you'd like?

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

roLcYky.png

She doesn't look half bad either. Most likely going Bow Knight. She only has 1 less STR then Setsuna, who's a Sniper lul

Pretty strong here, understandable choice of mother.

Gamble though, that's unfortunate.

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

DPjET2Y.png

Oh fuck....

I'm assuming on EP because wew.

76URTmp.png

>Niles

>Str

What heresey is this

Niles: "How unfortunate, I got Str on a Shrimpy file"

MniEVSR.png

ok

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

sFD7pU2.png

He just got hit by a 20 btw

Ryoma.png

o7ql3ku.png

Was Beruka a Myrmidon all along?

She feels like if she were in a different FE she'd get Assassin for a class.

Which fits based off this level, but it otherwise not what I'd  anticipate from her.

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

4PqpIDZ.png

It being nullified by a shirtless berserker's funny admittedly.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

6Lql1zH.png

Is that 5 Orochi Speed lvl ups in a row XD

Faster than any Orochi I've ever seen.

Witch really does fix everything.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

qBhZAhr.png

Oh fuck he had counter. I almost led Sakura to her suicide

OOOOO Jeez, not the time for this.

19 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

5g364d0.png

That damage....doubling...

YOUR FATE IS SEALED

That Berserker dies up to 6 times over, Orochi just said fuck this berserker in particular.

oourlt6.png

TOO

MUCH

POWAH

Odin about to tank Rev?

E6hI9Lh.png

Beautiful, isn't it?

egYv8KR.png

TIME TO PLAY!

That's a good 4 stats for her to get.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

bphURKL.png

Sol!

A good level!

21 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Next: Promotion Switcheroo!

I always felt weird that it never affected the player, just makes it kinda easy to deal with.

19 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Oh hey, another update

Edited in another update XD

20 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

So your plan is Bowbreaker Falcoknight to finish?

yup

And the +2 Magic damage Aura 

And the -20 enemy avo maybe to replace Miracle

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Edited in another update XD

How generous! 😛

51 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Since Next chapter will give me two more slots, let's go get Kana! And see if we can capture one of the zerkers...

nl13aZc.png

imo the berserkers here are kinda mid? They're not Tarba level of what the eff, but I'm not exactly impressed by them. Doesn't help that Gazak's just that good.

Then again, Conquest generics are a hell of a drug.

54 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

C9qqOHE.png

"Defend"

Best defence is a good offence.

And we've seen how offensive he can be /s

55 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Je2jsYd.png

Feels like all his speed went to Orochi

Lighting and brave weapons seem like they'll be good for him at least.

55 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

uEwxlt1.png

Kana get!

Seems alright so far, have no comment.

imo the berserkers here are kinda mid?

And they appear way too late lol, i finished the map too fast xD

How generous!

Remember that part about another slot open?

Well...

b7ZLooW.png

another one XD

I won't be able to update for a while so let's get another kid to prepare for next time!

Spoiler

RRIkNJY.png
vrl4WUY.png
Skl + Def gang?

pmWz5gJ.png

Common Kaze W

SAAHzRi.png

Where STR?

IHHptKK.png

"Yes"

rigIGxr.png

She can finally switch back to Pegasus tank!

9xZeO3r.png

Is that the Key to chain attacks?

1YuUSYP.png

He must've some high standards

nmk78Gb.png

Jo?

qbNMzCv.png

Should've gave that speed to you daughter tbh

dMdbieF.png

No Speed Orochi falling off smh

RUaiP55.png

>Lck

ePdryyw.png

To war?

LtyQPR4.png

Rare Kaze L?

yLoD0WR.png

TOO

MUCH

POWAH!

KcSCS16.png

#FallingOff

dl1GoBI.png

"Watch this, Dad, that's how you crit!"

PNAL6L7.png

"Here, again!"

2bYCaV1.png

Shining Bow Tai-

5Ma4qS3.png

Oh

ezGsbwx.png

Pls don't kill her off ok

59 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well...

b7ZLooW.png

another one XD

You're here to stop Anankos's Swatting of Mitama's house, which she just wants to stop so she can sleep.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

ePdryyw.png

To war?

He's always ready.

yLoD0WR.png

TOO

MUCH

POWAH!

Well, least he got Spd there.

Basara Odin when

59 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

2bYCaV1.png

Shining Bow Tai-

5Ma4qS3.png

Oh

Unfortunate.

ezGsbwx.png

I'm worried you'll get her killed and risk me losing Silque

On 3/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I almost went with Charlotte!Soleil ngl, but i don't wanna try Soleil's map without Azura in an ironman, no matter how much i love the map and consider it a top tier one. Usually i dance and stuff to reach Soleil fast af to promote her, but without that..

I did the Soleil paralogue without Azura on this run...Wait, can you warp to adjacent to green units to get the talk with a pairup-warp-switch maneuver? I might test to see if this is possible on Sophie's paralogue.

DPjET2Y.png

Oh fuck....

Yikes...Attack stance for the win it seems.

76URTmp.png

>Niles

>Str

What heresey is this

bah, all your Niles nay saying does you no good

4PqpIDZ.png

Its funny that they let the blocked attack stance hits crit, or even trigger proc skills before being blocked...

E6hI9Lh.png

You show him Niles.

jG7tqZT.png

7?

This is a funny Orochi you are getting from this run.

Anyway, time for Ch.20!

OTuzgdU.png

I find it a little funny that this chapter is trivial enough to just be a levelup log.

uEwxlt1.png

Kana get!

On 3/2/2023 at 3:33 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

b7ZLooW.png

another one XD

Yeah, I might end up going for a few kids before chapter 20

dl1GoBI.png

"Watch this, Dad, that's how you crit!"

PNAL6L7.png

"Here, again!"

She really is Charlotte's daughter.

5Ma4qS3.png

Oh

That is a bit of a grind...unless you are willing to burn an arms scroll on it.

ezGsbwx.png

Yeah, losing Elise would really suck for me as well.

I will get my write-up for Fox Hell up in a bit here, I have just been a bit busy IRL the last couple days...

On 3/2/2023 at 5:33 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And they appear way too late lol, i finished the map too fast xD

And nothing of value was lost. XD

Sorry about the delay, but here is my writeup for my rather successful venture into Fox Hell...although I will probably grab another child or two before the next chapter.

Spoiler

Time to cover some of my beginning preps. One big thing is I gave a speed tonic to all the units that could be doubled by any of the foxes other than Kaden. I do have a bit more tonic s to use, but I feel the need for a future visual aid to explain it, so I will wait until I show my deployment before doing that. Now for the meal

AMWts8Drv2xr_rBXY7GRUxHI4WQPHfRx9ErSHFB8

I can't give skill, and I already covered my only speed issues with tonics, so I go for all defense

AMWts8AepGI1PZ74cfJ8dwOM4a_MBsZYmVmhaTp_

Although the flair ends up entirely useless, as you can't get more than a +2 in a stat from meal bonuses, and nothing on this map targets Res.

AMWts8CIWEZkSecj7atOkQ7_uQHOzqR4AYA5q-m-AMWts8BNkb3XMsWXtN_DsVaADI8ud4odx8GaPECfAMWts8CbldZSXjqRRenG5qnrXh8jFMNjkaqE3hXJAMWts8C3KZvmEkZcTTzTxIBRcQOBqzrvrHKAGG7a

It could be a worse list of people fed I suppose.

AMWts8CLWH6GP0a37jJ2Az-JuPAeayNFjHw7CdZ7

First off Leo, don't steal Felicia's line, and second off, stop reading ahead in the script

AMWts8A_lvdpi50v44YE6Q_dIcuskmsMIpd6goY9

I suppose I could backtrack for another kid, but I did that once already before this map.

AMWts8D761Pk5et6YvoO0FS-YJbml36SO3MCQtrl

First off Azura, stop picking on the furries, they get more crap than they deserve online to begin with, and second, will you people stop reading ahead in the script.

AMWts8DnVAbS3uqpxLpATdjIDFRvR3Ar_sL0eufj

AMWts8BJEfGWWtVsjyCIEKLoHw1cmfLzMICIYvoEAMWts8DHSceGtsVGdRLv6qJZ3N-0mPlwGXV6JKcb

I seem Kaden has the same amount of "loathing" of violence that TeeHee does.

AMWts8B90oAcd3chEakSC7WqGs_s9YOZObV0ethQAMWts8AT1IZO-9nMJgUGrCgmr5uTfKXXuSNClVKa

Reminds me a bit of my doggo, a brave defender while on the property, but loves to meet to all the lovely people while he is on a walk.AMWts8BYXcpsgLdOBOyll6RLmc6DOPKxZYr91I6H

TeeHee, stop commenting on the script...would the lot of you stop being so meta.

AMWts8CZwLoQPbIKXOnAyaP_4DS-SPMcgAEHlvai

Alas here be our deployment, and this is the final possible deployment of dear Charlotte before her permanent benching, the poor girl, as my plan for this map are not the kind of place that she can shine in.

AMWts8C2jKYcpazQq1WVcvqj76po2diVOpP0xMiT

As I plan on having everyone except Elise paired up for a modified version of the classic @starburst formation, the main modification here being using the best bond unit, trusty Rusty's second copy of Elise's personal skill Lily's Poise to add two pairs beside him in the formation. Now I have them paired up to cover my squishies, and beast vulnerable units in the back of the pairs, and done in a way to maximize the minimum defenses of the group as a whole in the formation. I also end up applying a skill tonic onto each of the front halves of these pairings. I haven't been mentioning the Witch's Brew skill before, but it did end up saving me a little money here, as I got mostly skill and speed tonics, all of which I used in preparation for this map, I also had a spare defense tonic thanks to that skill as well so I used it on my lowest defense pair just in case.

AMWts8BcLl-DEu-SGuYj8IgBemqB1jd5uBe--eP2

Now to explain one of the big gimmicks of this map, some of the enemies are only violent and vulnerable on every other turn, and not all of them are on the same timer. Although this formation is effective enough that this isn't the most impactful of gimmicks

AMWts8AxCd1YcA8pt2yq2iSjFAdzeETevDulPnPn

For example, with the defense rally added in

AMWts8ClxgKgthRPia-Kf6wZnnVCO4nodUHtecGL

We have too high of defenses for the fox they use as a visual example for this mechanic to attack us.

AMWts8BV2AsmtWm8VQBPmiC58V4f988YPQowVo44

I can then switch over to the back side for Ophelia to get the kill

AMWts8D7wnAYn6UYhjijqOA1_5EGVZQyN0J-vvWlAMWts8BGZQ5DPPwnHD3YK7GRqwg3yfQizunh9eIz

For an excellent levelup, and the very potent Warp skill.

AMWts8BgDbU-M6yat9iZmsyO8sauyRFhN9BKgfBn

More Foxes are pressing in, and I almost bungle things with this little formation here, as it almost aggros one of the groups early, and it doesn't lead to the best enemy phase

AMWts8CFAR60pf5mEyFRHFAuZRN9VpAW3j9e6umA

Although Mozu does manage to pick up one kill while we are at it.

AMWts8DXujP5vpcbYuyUpEFW92wjiHGhgxvWQhfl

Although I  need to maintain my defensive position here, I think I can get a bit of work done at the same time, with this being the best position to get a defense rally off at to start things off.

AMWts8DP92ZaWNdkoQ0PjgZbkMbhw-DjEP0DfIs4AMWts8DNF8GxD_aJ_O5_91wh4Jnck1tA_9DkmkSm

Although I get all of kills/damage off from range for safety

AMWts8AVeozdBpYOvIYRp1tIMPXGERoX3GdBUTUJ

AMWts8DZSIOu-5gunzzIrbqf936pZ2QFcoCTw9yF

While trading people over to their most defensive equipment, and healing up the most injured people.

AMWts8BsLwJoWvISlBRCW8BYCFy-vYNnZ5V0slGxAMWts8DlEf-LErpvinOKW6rF_mWv564f6Pw7ZbxP

Similar sort of idea with Soleil here as well.

AMWts8DD8FKJDRX9b8RtAPeD-7IC4ywALevcSZ_-

And like that we are back to our impenetrable fortress of a formation.

AMWts8CbleCgMPdTQBhPxUya3y29MBsBbENCp1Y-

Charlotte even manages to have one last enemy phase attack before her tragic benching. Although they have been whittled down enough AMWts8BlKwDVGCW5MhBlRifQdf-_5dfHb7ArPjz6

That I can switch sides, and split formation to wipe this group out.

AMWts8DSXo4_rkpssWG0BlQKzNlQQ3f_NlBw65UrAMWts8CvU4QcZ9eamd0UY9cg28qG0BQejNoptxxU

Really I am just switching to give some experience to the back half of these formations, and I have enough spare attacks that I can go for unlikely kills like this, which earns Odin this solid little levelup from it.

AMWts8B1IhB39vp0GEL4Ii5wSJ9tuFwKMRFwL7C0

We even get to see some brutal beast effective, on beast effective violence.

AMWts8Bq3WplUktWu-_ERiaOE4asKlThreu1cUrF

See, plenty of actions to spare.

AMWts8Au7O3dVY34OiWG-G5wAy0v9uvZXjzNH8qx

Now onto the next little group

AMWts8Brme8Ocwb5HfVba23QJisXXvL7-bSjxzF-AMWts8Ag3eUDLRoWGlhAK-iibgQoVAn0V4iW7dKi

And that +10 damage dealt/taken skill is not working out well for the enemy here

AMWts8AHaUsjVprGFeBlqyy6qCHAKEguD_PLztq6

To the point that I feel safe moving onto the offensive immediately, and after this kill here, I am confident

AMWts8AlpsT4yarzZg4NakVw2TVNwGg_8lyvD1rAAMWts8BcVSywJ2kaRfJruogp0K8PVUjXdjOXrxsU

Even if Rusty does have to cover for a missed kill from Odin.

AMWts8Aay3ovq9m93hVBzA76VaH1Vz4YZYb7aDOZAMWts8DRTz0srX4T1anzvcw9B8HdjM3dLXOUb4HL

And with this lovely little kill, and levelup on TeeHee (for access to another Dragon Hex skill...Rusty is just too good)

AMWts8CKdaVFA3QSY3bsVbLKjcZMvLX51dMBYPYK

That is the last of them. Te next group is all on the same illusion timer, which makes them particularly weak to offensive tactics

AMWts8Dd3-qwwInUslZDgvYdEUAJ-L6WPoiZSe8R

So I opt for a far more aggressive formation here, with Mozu buffed by a defense, strength, and skill rally to get

AMWts8Dvp5w5xygrURgk1R8vXJdFfyinniSnP5Ft

Some very reliable enemy phase kills,

AMWts8DJ7GN_170JX-UYCNswNwhbPBRWyFJl_Qls

Although she does take a fair bit of damage in the process.

AMWts8C6GtB4O33hhwDYGl2tcuPaCL8Chpua2pKu

And gets a solid little levelup from the slaughter.

AMWts8CHGp5xC-j7N4wGsaRpTQJ9VOyyJzR1PQ1q

Mozu wiped out enough of them that I would try to finish the group off now, but even if I didn't, thank to the illusion timer it is safe for me to go all out on this turn anyway.

AMWts8AbCafNY93piMVADuTWfYqv2FEVlPlzwYALAMWts8D1JFBFBt8eQfDw7MvjaqgQAXwL0wYDy1Oy

Rusty manages to pick up a great levelup from this debuff/chipping

AMWts8Co4Ws0HLX8n9Ph3DZj8u2_A0A8UFo9QLh7

And lets Odin pick up another kill to finish the group off. Now for the most dangerous group (other than arguably the boss himself), the group with mixed illusion timers, and in a moment of more caution than I needed

AMWts8DrqWyoaFJ9wwjeqvopjfo8EKywtoY5PGNw

I end up creating this tree bridge from the safety of range, in the unlikely event that I have to make a full loop while retreating from this next group.

AMWts8D9mDlrRjhDg54pm23p0YnIysolcMhhPLUw

And after a little time healing, and preparing (mostly making sure people got some vulneraries from the convoy for extra heals), I draw them in, with Mozu once again getting a lot of work in

AMWts8AklqM2jka41CR_3wHSbAgO7VuqtDBiLO09

Until it triggered, I entirely forgot Mozu had this personal skill, and now it means

AMWts8ANpqNi-TZHgT9TMdwNMiiBE3WB0LbWUx1t

All of my troops can heal back up to full while retreating with vulneraries.

AMWts8CfH85mbZUg39gLGHDUVvXSyr8RB6KWrsAH

As we prepare to weather the next wave of assaults.

AMWts8BhGu4YOQ2sbzQV6gNRMiTLSM-YyWVjLl5vAMWts8BhM_MzfjjzfgdCbgwnQ8rVA4H2yLVOSNiP

My army is doing well enough on enemy phase that I make the fateful decision to move over to the offensive.

AMWts8DGRcprL61KiqlFEhIi3tJyTP1qdPeteH0X

Also Mozu gets a near perfect levelup from her slaughter of the foxes.

AMWts8BRzulLRz4jzAVj2DUmpC6mJktsT6s23-SV

Going on the offensive like this is a delicate maneuver thanks to the enemy forces having mixed illusion timers, so I can't kill one of them, hence I need to kill the other two while ending turn in our defensive formation, which is complicated by Soliel getting a miss here

AMWts8Afq6zMqt7HloWp71BArx-cNNABa2bBDNUE

Together with a more meh levelup than I would have liked (although it could be much worse...)

AMWts8Dc_8t_lkfJjYH85A6-_Trz0YCEHtNdt7xf

Rusty can finish it off, although using him now was perhaps a mistake, as

AMWts8BAh0IoWPm48VI8SS5SP5e-C9QzX-IUnH6X

I now have to forgo defense rally for the turn to lunge the other one into

AMWts8DHlLtN-GyHVQc3buKtyDJmLF5R297skLLr

A better position for my troops to kill it while getting out army to end turn

AMWts8B6OUKd4utkareMguud6P1yTZrArBoAZn2m

In our defensive formation.

AMWts8CEV0sql_TLuMgW4tsTcTPwqnoe6dcuh93V

Although I was not paying close enough attention to our units weapons on enemy phase. Although with only it left alive in the formation, its not the biggest deal

AMWts8BuifBFMNvUOWGF_9rNy7SoA3keq0FBRlBYAMWts8Aqw-gljJRZSw3zKwnLhpcmnQ7JrLREa7OQ

As I have the luxury of intentionally getting a chip levelup with Silas

AMWts8C1-1OXA1c31moNENG7WRTtKPylNprcDVfy

Miss the kill with Odin

AMWts8CRubRthfxueInpHr0h4nkPAATFWIHCZlaU

And finish it off with a beast battle, all with plenty of actions to spare.

AMWts8Aanemz-ZEY8V53AN1D2Q77L4TlDfPiUgGD

The poor girl tries so hard to follow in the footsteps of her mother, but misses a few key marks in the levelup.

AMWts8DVUTgS-5-GvHBGnA-lOW1NxSZICkLSIKk6

Now all that is left is the boss and his entourage, and I focus everything on this being as defensive as possible while drawing him in

AMWts8B8NgReAYMzJl-hRJSeo_kviycwvD9Al5KRAMWts8DQ4kQZbyRcHS-8rvI1jnhC21-3hxxBVOv7

And with Kaden immediately critting me, I am glad that I did. This might get a bit spicy, but I want to try to kill Kaden wile ending thing in that impenetrable defensive formation

AMWts8BRaC67MFvCq8gBzdWuscaN5zk6RlEc6_XT

...She can take another crit, and I have plenty of kill attempts to throw at this guy

AMWts8Cpr8bEz1uF-CsOAhqa05gSKS9eAZBIR9_g

Beautiful.

AMWts8DHI6r7SAO_FfWu5bbr3869BfQnpyOJ0GNB

Just to add insult to injury, she procced Sol on the kill, healing off all the damage he did with that crit in the process.

AMWts8DxCtXPQGECrG5S545McSMPUjcB7DCcW5HN

One last defensive formation

AMWts8DsPXNQCj1x7S95Soz-1YTuABvpx9945lyi

...Facepalm.

AMWts8Bp8-zuXwFEDJ2ZiE0oza4bRkEQx5v-oop0

They are trying to make this hard on me aren't they.

AMWts8DR6rNiOah1XSUMljEO1k7v4Ytnk9YNLuze

At least I can get a bit more chip on the uninjured (but debuffed) one, but there is bit of a complication on the other one

AMWts8AYKF2BOHVKeSJTBIGkvgCiRTq9mXAIZfCYAMWts8B7va4eWr80JUbydqvqoiQcmlQ0wTLejfTPAMWts8ChX4v3z4zJAH3U1xf-jAG-FAnUDfRQMjXW

Although debuffing, savage blowing both of them, and most importantly lunging him off of the mountain tile should make him much easier to deal with.

AMWts8DGXxC6JQ46pcGigYwc7GjlRbWkr-EZWurzAMWts8BN-HwCao68BnshgkEHfrXBjZ3PV06U0RJn

And those are two perfectly reliable kills on the wily little foxes

AMWts8ArbFrVtVc1KGiImvNgf-ZqwHl243MRTDC2

For a respectable victory.

AMWts8CRnQ1NoGrXdpdGc_F55aQgtoBY_Xl6OOyY

Yes, lets. That modified Starburst formation led us to an easy victory in the end.

AMWts8DN2eib86AMYuwcqa5cjLHDz_aMQAFx8P8K

Honestly, this chapter is rather tough if you don't break it with something like that formation there. If I had played it straight, who knows who might have faced death.

AMWts8DYO3Xja_PX-7N5DwwS0g1xQ-FPg1yudT9S

Although they could just as easily die on someone else's run.

AMWts8Ah4fpnomGIY7vKA9QUSNVHlVL21Xk0QehP

Although I guess those are just the cruel tides of fate, and I have certain visited such hardships onto others this run...

Although in far more optimistic news

AMWts8BDrYmFt9zmB4WTCKvKc9ezpXf1zra6XaJW

I can now feed my entire army all at once.

On 3/2/2023 at 6:14 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

C3rBGBv.png

Proud GIFs | Tenor

Kitsune Hell.

Let's see how it goes:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AMWts8D761Pk5et6YvoO0FS-YJbml36SO3MCQtrl

First off Azura, stop picking on the furries, they get more crap than they deserve online to begin with, and second, will you people stop reading ahead in the script.

Azura is secretly a racist?

Reminds me a bit of my doggo, a brave defender while on the property, but loves to meet to all the lovely people while he is on a walk.

Defensive dogs are pretty much universal.

AMWts8C6GtB4O33hhwDYGl2tcuPaCL8Chpua2pKu

And gets a solid little levelup from the slaughter.

AMWts8DGRcprL61KiqlFEhIi3tJyTP1qdPeteH0X

Also Mozu gets a near perfect levelup from her slaughter of the foxes.

Mozu here skinning the foxes for stats, that's terrifying.

AMWts8D1JFBFBt8eQfDw7MvjaqgQAXwL0wYDy1Oy

Rusty manages to pick up a great levelup from this debuff/chipping

I'll admit I didn't anticipate a bond unit to get good levels.

Rusty's here to prove me wrong.

I now have to forgo defense rally for the turn to lunge the other one into

AMWts8DHlLtN-GyHVQc3buKtyDJmLF5R297skLLr

A better position for my troops to kill it while getting out army to end turn

AMWts8B6OUKd4utkareMguud6P1yTZrArBoAZn2m

In our defensive formation.

Pretty solid defensive formation to work with considering what it can enable on the next PP, all the way through.

AMWts8B8NgReAYMzJl-hRJSeo_kviycwvD9Al5KRAMWts8DQ4kQZbyRcHS-8rvI1jnhC21-3hxxBVOv7

And with Kaden immediately critting me, I am glad that I did. This might get a bit spicy, but I want to try to kill Kaden wile ending thing in that impenetrable defensive formation

This was not how I do things with Haitaka that's for sure.

Nice to see the damage reduction has been so effective.

AMWts8DN2eib86AMYuwcqa5cjLHDz_aMQAFx8P8K

Honestly, this chapter is rather tough if you don't break it with something like that formation there. If I had played it straight, who knows who might have faced death.

Understandable in fairness.

It's a rough map even without worrying about losing a dozen units for good.

Although in far more optimistic news

AMWts8BDrYmFt9zmB4WTCKvKc9ezpXf1zra6XaJW

I can now feed my entire army all at once.

Mess Hall has reached it's final form