Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Shrimpica

51 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Your choice. I decided not to, too much of a pain just for Shigure early on XD

I might however get another child with Azura as the parent. Should be allowed aslong as we do it before we start ch.11

Sooooooo, if I chose SubakixAzura, I'd have to get Caeldori ASAP? Do childlogues actually remain selectable if the variable parent actually dies?

53 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Your choice. I decided not to, too much of a pain just for Shigure early on XD

Didn't take me that long on MyCastle grinding, since I could find the ones where nobody sits on the throne and they're all made immobile. And without giving anyone other than Azura a drop of EXP.

As for early Shigure, two 30 Atk Berserkers, it feels just a little risky.😆

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sooooooo, if I chose SubakixAzura, I'd have to get Caeldori ASAP?

Yup

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Do childlogues actually remain selectable if the variable parent actually dies?

I..don't know.

If they are still selectable after, then the important thing is to unlock the paralogue before the variable parent "dies"

Then you can play em whenever

Shigure still has to be before ch11 tho xD

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for early Shigure, two 30 Atk Berserkers, it feels just a little risky.😆

Yeah xD

Like the paralogue is usually pretty easy, and can very easily be one turned, but dunno about dealing with promoted enemies that early...

Although

with my Sakura and Corn it should be possible

Although

Hmmm

I might actually (try to) get Shigure after all, as there're a few free spots in my team now, as i don't wanna use Rinka or Gunter of all peeps.

Will see XD

10 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Yup

OK...

10 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I..don't know.

If they are still selectable after, then the important thing is to unlock the paralogue before the variable parent "dies"

Then you can play em whenever

Shigure still has to be before ch11 tho xD

...This sounds contradictory with the above.🤔Could you clarify, please?

If I am required to grab the non-Shigure kiddo early or never, I'll do a wee bit more support grinding and do KAzeura instead. I probably wouldn't use Midori (although Azura gives any child a good offense, darned) and would just take the early Dragon Herbs and full-bodied Capture staffbot.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If I am required to grab the non-Shigure kiddo early or never, I'll do a wee bit more grinding and do KAzeura instead. Midori instead. I probably wouldn't use her (although Azura gives any child a good offense) and would just take the early Dragon Herbs and full-bodied Capture staffbot.

I am asking around atm if the childologues remain available or not. If they do, then the more important thing is to get S support before the variable parent "dies".

43 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sooooooo, if I chose SubakixAzura, I'd have to get Caeldori ASAP? Do childlogues actually remain selectable if the variable parent actually dies?

26 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I am asking around atm if the childologues remain available or not. If they do, then the more important thing is to get S support before the variable parent "dies".

In Fates, I am fairly certain child paralogues remains selectable even if their main parent dies (as long as they got their S rank before death), so the main restriction is the limits of the rules of the run.

20 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

In Fates, I am fairly certain child paralogues remains selectable even if their main parent dies (as long as they got their S rank before death), so the main restriction is the limits of the rules of the run.

Wait, aren't the main parents usually force deployed?

And don't some of them require the parent to talk to the kid of recruitment even?

Edit: that said, and after some thought, i think we should follow the original restriction. No need to keep changing rules in the middle.

So @Interdimensional Observer both of Azura's kids before ch.11 (applies to me as well)

Edited by Imperator Squilla

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

So @Interdimensional Observer both of Azura's kids before ch.11 (applies to me as well)

Okey-dokey Your Majesty.👑🦐 Your rules are mine to follow!

Now I'll have to go and MyCastle grind to flip her beloved to Kaze. It won't take too long.

...Darn it! Midori's Paralogue doesn't immediately open! It must be locked until after Kaze's potential cutscene death in Birthright! Now I can't get her.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Darn it! Midori's Paralogue doesn't immediately open! It must be locked until after Kaze's potential cutscene death in Birthright! Now I can't get her.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

It is. What is there to be done about this development?

And don't some of them require the parent to talk to the kid of recruitment even?

Yes to both.

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Just did a quick test with Percy's paralogue on another file,  you can start  the child paralogue with both parents dead, and a parental force-deploy slot becomes a free slot you can fill with anyone.

10 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Just did a quick test with Percy's paralogue on another file,  you can start  the child paralogue with both parents dead, and a parental force-deploy slot becomes a free slot you can fill with anyone.

...this makes some maps where the parents are dead weight a bit easier xD

What about kids requiring a talk event ala Soleil tho? Do they stay green units?

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Darn it! Midori's Paralogue doesn't immediately open! It must be locked until after Kaze's potential cutscene death in Birthright! Now I can't get her.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Rip

BR's Kaze situation is so stupid

42 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

What is there to be done about this development?

Thanos.gif

On 10/23/2022 at 1:21 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Assuming you did wed to Corrin for Oni Savage access. Let us begin.:

Base Stats:

Level 4 Rinkah as an Oni Savage:

• HP 20 Str 8 Mag 2 Skl 6 Spd 8 Lck 5 Def 10 Res 3

Level 1 Sakura as an Oni Savage:

• HP 18 Str 9 Mag 4 Skl 2 Spd 7 Lck 5 Def 10 Res 3

Personal-Class Combined growths as an Oni Savage:

Rinkah:

• HP 40 Str 45 Mag 25 Skl 50 Spd 55 Lck 35 Def 65 Res 20

Sakura

• HP 65 Str 50 Mag 60 Skl 40 Spd 50 Lck 55 Def 50 Res 20

Stat takeaways from this:

• HP- Sakura will win out after a few levels. Albeit it is HP, so a few points aren't so big a deal as in other stats.
  • Str- Sakura will have a 2 Str lead at an equal level on average. However, if Rinkah's Fiery Blood can be kept consistently active, it will give Rinkah a 2 Str lead.
  • Mag- Sakura expectably steals the show.
  • Skl- Rinkah will have a 3 point lead and continue to slowly grow the gap, unless she hits her -2 Skl cap early. Sakura having a 2 base bites her.
  • Spd- Essentially tied. Rinkah's growth lead is supremely marginal.
  • Lck- Sakura wins.
  • Def- Rinkahs in the long run.
  • Res- Tied from beginning to end.

Promotion will change things.

• Sakura will most likely want to put her Mag to use and take up Oni Chieftain for another +4 Mag and Scroll access.
    • The Bolt Axe and Levin Sword are Nohrian items that cannot be bought in BR or found naturally (not DLC or BP rewards) on the route. Therefore, Blacksmith should only be considered on Revelation (which will also affect her bases), where you may want to consider the +7 Skl instead of the +4 Mag.
  • Rinkah can go either way regardless of route, since her Mag is too low to be of much use, even with Fiery Blood backing it. Though picking Blacksmith will provide 1 less Str and 3 less Def.

Let's go with... level 15/0 Oni Savage Birthright averages.:

Rinkah:

• HP 24.4 Str 12.95 Mag 4.75 Skl 11.5 Spd 14.05 Lck 8.85 Def 17.15 Res 5.2

Sakura:

• HP 27.1 Str 16 Mag 12.4 Skl 7.6 Spd 14 Lck 12.7 Def 17 Res 5.8

Now let's make both of them Oni Chieftains so their promotion bonuses are the same and go to 20/20 averages, for a maximum showing of their growth.:

Rinkah:

• HP 33.1 Str 26.75 Mag 15.7 Skl 23 (capped at 20/19) Spd 29.25 Lck 17.25 Def 35.75 Res 14.95

Sakura:

• HP 41.8 Str 31 Mag 30 (capped at 20/18) Skl 17.2 Spd 28 Lck 25 (capped at 20/19) Def 32 Res 15.55

Hahahaha!

Oh, I have a new plan next time I play Fates.

9 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Ripppppp

aQlZ4zg.jpg

Well, since Azura is connected with Key units in the other games, here's how we will do this:

For Fates, Azura rip. That's me and @Interdimensional Observer being dancer-less

For @Punished Dayni and @Edelguardiansing that means using Robin and Celica as sparse as possible, since you can not not deploy them. For example, unless really needed, don't build your strategies around them and have them not fight/kill bosses.

Blesslise

Ffffffuck.

I knew this glaring weakness right from the beginning constantly living in fear of it, and here I am.

Luckily this is Awakening so I can just bench Poundmaker for the rest of the game but man is it annoying to lose the best unit of this game. I should probably rush to get Chrom to marry someone else so he can actually get the support benefits with his spouse.

Though Chrom and Poundmaker were already at A rank so....shit.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Should I go support grind for Shigure now before Edelguardiansing advances?

I'll be continuing sometime today, you have until then to do so.

Rip

BR's Kaze situation is so stupid

No biggie. It's BR, I already have a full team of EXP-hungry units, I should leave the rest of my slots for DS backpacks, lategame prepromotes, and if it comes to it, generics instead. 

55 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I'll be continuing sometime today, you have until then to do so.

Already did.😆

---

Unexpected Rush Grab of Shiggy Time!

Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll use Shigure, another Nag’ user isn’t really needed. And BR doesn’t demand fliers either. Though Kaze does give this kid good Spd. This is for opportunistic for short-term EXP gain, and not much else.

I bought 10 HP, 10 Skill, 10 Spd, 10 Def, and 5 Res Tonics before this fight. I didn’t use them all, but I’ll be sure to at some point.

Two ships without reinforcements to rout. Two ships on opposite sides of the centrally-located heroes’ vessel in the middle that connect and disconnect with that central ship after each turn passes. One shipload of Dark Mages/Sorcerers, and few Outlaws and an Adventurer to puncture fliers and low Def units; the other is all Fighters and more Outlaws + Adventurer. Berserkers with 30 Atk and 15 Crit are the scariest things here.

I split my team in two: Corrin, Silas, Oboro, and Sakura took on the physical boat. Saizo, Felicia, Orochi and Hinoka took on the magical boat. Azama (paired with Hayato now instead to get Basara access) sat in the middle trying to figure out where he belonged at a moment’s notice, and Azura did nothing at all.

I exchanged minimal combat on turn 1, just two Fighters that Dstone Corrin + Oboro killed. Turn two saw Felicia and Saizo bait two Dark Mages (one uninjured) and a Sorcerer (all onto the heroes’ boat), while Orochi killed one DM and chipped a Sorcerer over debris with Corrin providing additional damage. On turn 3, with his Tonic’ed 20 Def and 38/39 HP, Azama killed a Fighter and baited both Berserkers over the bridge to my ship and injured the Adventurer over debris, taking only 13 damage in the process with a Dual Guard, impressive. I killed both Berserkers the next turn, Orochi killed another enemy, Hinoka I forget to move and she harmless attracted the attention of a Sorc & DM intended for Orochi.😅 Turn 5 saw Takumi whiff a 74% kill on an Adventurer and was Sheltered to safety by Silas, I did not pursue it with Azama b/c he’s my highest leveled unit and I don’t want him getting too far ahead of the EXP curve.

Turn 6 was empty, and on Turn 7… this map is a boss kill!?! I accidentally had Takumi end it early by killing the northern Adventurer.😅

Oh well, none of the enemies drop anything, and a little EXP ain’t the worst thing to lose out on, BR's mid-lategame has an enemy leveling slowdown too if I recall. In general one of the problems of doing childrens' paralogues early is that story enemy levels remain unaffected, making their additional EXP an immediate benefit that reduces the amount you'll be getting the story a little. I was taking the map unusually slow by my normal standards so far, and I did have to do some support grinding (during which I also without a drop of EXP or WEXP on him got Azama to Hayato B to match his Subaki B b/c of my sudden realization I wanted Rend Heaven in my optional build for him) to get this battle. My premature ending of the fight is karma and a reminder I need to stop being absentminded.

Shigure looks like an inferior Hinoka statwise at base, and growth-wise, he looks slightly worst as well. I probably won't train him.

Level-ups:

• Orochi: Mag/Lck
  • Saizo: Str/Skl/Spd/Res
  • Azama: Spd/Def
  • Oboro: Str/Spd/Lck/Def/Res
  • Silas: Skl/Lck/Def
  • Sakura: Spd/Lck
  • Takumi: Str/Spd

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ffffffuck.

I knew this glaring weakness right from the beginning constantly living in fear of it, and here I am.

Luckily this is Awakening so I can just bench Poundmaker for the rest of the game but man is it annoying to lose the best unit of this game. I should probably rush to get Chrom to marry someone else so he can actually get the support benefits with his spouse.

Though Chrom and Poundmaker were already at A rank so....shit.

Ouch to the maximum. You might actually struggle now...

Get ready, my blood pact brotheren, for this is when everything goes downhill.

Spoiler

NExTjlZ.png

I remember this fucker of a map.

4Eiq3Lo.png

things start off smoothly enough, the strategy here is to take things slow...like most Awakening early chapters.

mtEQeuC.png

The death of Poundmaker means I actually have to care about Ricken.

1ZREOr5.png

Lissa on the other hand is doing fine on her own.

ndOg1S9.png

I was this single luck gain applied to my overall luck of this game.

E9korsf.png

I made a mistake, I kicked the hornets nest and now they're after me.

PpOOs0P.pngbMqEmVi.png

Sometime somewhere, @Saint Rubenio is gleefully smiling.

Alright fine, I'll use Gregor.

NL48usp.pngGHsMF6I.png

Chrom why.

aYfwzdd.png

Aaand I couldn't get to Libra in time, so that's death number three...

fSdO8i4.png

What the hell is with my luck today?

O1KRNka.png

At least I got Tharja.

...It's hard to feel happy about that though.

2E0AbNy.png

Though she did make a great first impression with a crit on her first attack.

7yPfAW2.png

Now this is what I'm talking about!

k3sOhtB.png

Chapter 9 has been completed with heavy hearts as three units have been chopped.

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ouch to the maximum. You might actually struggle now...

I might??

Don't underestimate early game Awakening, it is by far the most difficult part of the game.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

k3sOhtB.png

Chapter 9 has been completed with heavy hearts as three units have been chopped.

For me that's no Yukimura (sayonara +5 Hit for everyone), no Hayato, no... Hinoka?!😳 Rhajat is also off the table if I don't grab nab her nao. I probably won't, she's too inaccurate.

And no Camilla, Conquest is gonna hurt!

...I'll survive.😅 Guess I'll be using Shigure after all. Do be careful with Cordelia, Dayni is otherwise going to have no Celica fliers.

@Punished Dayni If losing Kliff makes Nuibaba seem more menacing to you b/c Alm's only DF, you could -if she is still alive by then- try grinding Silque. On my very first SoV playthrough I overcame Nuibaba via Invoke spam. Silque gets to churn out Dread Fighters, which like Mech(anized) infantry slowly advancing over mountains, taking many casualties along the way but never ceasing to be manufactured, won me the Wars. (DF spam also did most of the damage to the final boss on that first run.) -Double Lion Silque & Faye Warp & Rescue Hit & Run™️ is likely the better strategy though.

16 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I might??

Don't underestimate early game Awakening, it is by far the most difficult part of the game.

Seems my comment was prophetic, judging by what just happened. And I know full well that the earlygame is ruff in most FE games. Blazing Blade, while it isn't THAT hard, still illustrates this point well with Hector hard mode. Even with a competent Matthew from Lyn mode, you still need luck to be on your side for the first chapter in HHM. Starting with zero dollars makes things extra ruff. It ain't a big leap for me to think being unable to use Robin would make Awakening's difficulty shoot way up.

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For me that's no Yukimura (sayonara +5 Hit for everyone), no Hayato, no... Hinoka?!😳 Rhajat is also off the table if I don't grab nab her nao. I probably won't, she's too inaccurate.

That hurts extra hard for Rev meister.

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

bMqEmVi.png

Sometime somewhere, @Saint Rubenio is gleefully smiling.

GHsMF6I.png

Chrom why.

aYfwzdd.png

Aaand I couldn't get to Libra in time, so that's death number three...

This was a bad thing to wake up to.

Hinoka, Hayato, Yukimura, in the context of BR losing an easy option for Ballastician is unfortunate but could be worse, Hayato can be a bit scrubby but I found use for him in Hard too and Hinoka is a pretty big loss of a reliable option in BR but not so much in RV. This also loses access to Rhajat.

Camilla, Nyx, Flora has the spectre of Camilla dying, while it also loses a unit who could see use and a possible revival bot. This probably blocks multiple pairings as well.

Palla, Kliff and Nomah..... Nomah is far from a big loss, Kliff is unfortunate when he's my merc on Alm's side and actually has a Spd stat so could freely use the lightning sword and Palla is a major loss right before I can get her, with all the terrain potential I lost as a result and the desert and swamp maps ahead.

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Get ready, my blood pact brotheren, for this is when everything goes downhill.

Sorry about zapping your Robin, I am certain it contributed to this tragic bloodbath.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Kinda. The last time I used Camilla was...a long time ago. Although after losing Azura, I was hoping Camilla might be able to cover for that bungle...

The other losses are fairly minor, Flora is so late that she acts more like a replacement unit overall, and while Nyx is fine, I prefer Odin and Ophelia over her.

2uN1nYX.jpg

Before i went to sleep yesterday i decided to not get any kids, now i have to reconsider XD

Rhajat's paralogue so early tho, hmm..

Should i go Azura x Hayato and kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

10 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Chrom why.

Did the dual attack fuck up your plans?

9 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

That hurts extra hard for Rev meister.

Well, i can live without Hinoka XD

But i will have to get Shigure probably.

Camilla hurts a bit more, but this is Rev, not Conquest.

I think it might be Wyvern Elise time. Time to let the Imoutos rule the Skies!

Or maybe even Dark Falcon!

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Palla is a major loss

Especially since most of your losses seem to be on Celica side.

12 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Especially since most of your losses seem to be on Celica side.

Missing not having the paid DLC right now....

I seem to have poor results getting the pegasisters caught up on levels but they're still very useful on Celica's side and Palla and the TA will be missed.

30 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Missing not having the paid DLC right now....

Even if you had it, Emma is kinda bad joining as a Falcon, she somehow joins with less HP and Def than the Falco base values. The Trainee Lance's Solo Triangle Attack is still kinda good, and she'd be something that flies. Pitchforking Yuzu would give you a better Falcon. 

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Hinoka is a pretty big loss of a reliable option in BR

She is, though as I've ran the math.:

Great Knight has a 37 Def cap, which +Def Corrin increases to 41, Corrin can go GK via Silas friendship. Orochi -who cannot die a linked death on this run- if made a Dark Knight via Corrin marriage, provides +3 Def. I can also readily grab Defender from Paladin for +1 Def. I can add a Def Tonic for another +2 Def. Corrin can equip a Guard Naginata for +5 Def (and +5 Res). This totals 52 Def.

Garon, the strongest enemy in Chapter 27 BR Lunatic, has 56 Atk. Even after taking a dose of Draconic Hex, I would have 48 Def, Garon could hardly deal 10 damage to me. Soloing with Corrin and dumping the resources into them to max their Def would be child’s play. The Blight Dragon is slightly more annoying, but A Support with Azama and Great Master gives me Renewal in three levels, that’s likely enough healing for me.

...I completed a Corrin solo on Rev Lunatic, BR should be no worse. However, a Corrin solo would be pretty boring compared to trying to use a more substantial team, which is why I haven’t resorted to it yet. I've lost one of my core units, which is fine, but if all them go the way of dodo, then it's solo time. (And since Robin has been taken out securing the safety of Kana, I could swap her in instead of Orochi as 'Rin's unkillable DS fodder.)

Should i go Azura x Hayato and kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

I think I won't bother with Rhajat, dem 10% Skl growth and all. Azura will bring it to viable 35% though. Rhajat's 60% Mag growth will be reduced to a still usable 42%.

I did make a save separate file after Azura's loss, so I could continue this run unlinked later if I so desired. Although this being sub-Lunatic means the RNG for levels isn't fixed from the start.

Zm5yD4W.png

Well, i decide not to get any of the kids (too much of a pain), which means i am deploying Gunter, Subaki and Rinkah....

And facing Ninjas...ugh

Hopefully i don't add to the bloodshed XD

...why are there so many Master ninjas early onnnnn

Spoiler

mDOfGqJ.png

Oh man, what a golden start. Thankfully i took that into my calculations

...Why the fuck do the spikes damage fliers? This makes no sense?

8ZFqFfo.png

Girl, you need HP

wGtnYOI.png

We get Mario, Snake-girl and Reina. This will help

I hope

m8lWdQX.png

Rare footage of Gunter criting in Rev

fLVM0ca.png

Exp thief!

o9pTICi.png

493648303947251713.webp?size=128&quality

I miscalculated Gunter's frailness. Thankfully, Guard gauge is a thing....

6L9sV7H.png

Someone will die this turn, i feel it in my bones...nobody did phew

FpmUCVl.png

So damned useless

sEjb0ue.png

Wait...what? Rinkah? That really you?

TVflv1l.png

I grab the master seal with Luigi and Uselessaki

V1pEARk.png

wtf-confused.gif

These lvlups are whack. Was Sakura secretly a general all along?

vzYLWsU.png

Time for capture extravaganza? Too late to capture any on this map tho.

UXqG0BV.png

Mood. Wtf is wrong with these lvlups?

0oTX7p2.png

HP/Mag/Res/Lck lvlup....Nosferatuchi confirmed?

EWTqBdL.pngVnFyWMN.png

Corn kills Kotaro and get's an acceptable lvlup

lUOT0lF.png

You don't see something like that often lol. Anyway Felicia pls don't crit i want to feed this kill to Oboro for the lvlup

7Q9QBCu.png

This run is sponsored by defence lvlups

And that's ch.11 from me. No casualities thankfully, even if Gunter almost died and i would've robbed @Edelguardiansing of another strong unit, but that crisis was thankfully averted

23 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

And that's ch.11 from me. No casualities thankfully, even if Gunter almost died and i would've robbed @Edelguardiansing of another strong unit, but that crisis was thankfully averted

Are we actually moving forward then?

16 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Are we actually moving forward then?

Yeah, we all reached the checkpoint with Sing finishing ch.9

You can move forward until the next checkpoint, which is one side of Act 3^^

We will meet at the end of ch.13 Awakening/14 Fates

Time for Act 3 where I try to avoid using Celica (100% will fail)

I get the first map with Garth done pretty smoothly to be honest, no major issues arise despite being down Boey and Celica (as much as possible), even if Catria and Palla charge headfirst into danger when they didn't have to. Kamui did a surprisingly good job taking hits in the southern group while Leon and Saber did the heavy lifting in the north to keep Catria and Palla alive. Course, Catria was not as co-operative and stayed there despite having low HP, which of course resulted in her dying.

WELL FUCK, THIS IS WHY I TEND TO RETREAT WHEN SoV GIVES YOU GREEN UNITS DON'T I.

So, I just lost all the pegasisters didn't I? Got a different scene at the end and Palla didn't show up.Should have kept Genny with Kamui and Saber, the others weren't so bad that she was necessary there.

Worse, I just lost everyone Percy, Caeldori and Cordelia. I'm sorry.

That's Deen dying now, can't risk the witches when I don't even have one of them.

The first graveyard fight went closer than expected too because they all had Venin Claws, which in SoV cause 10 HP damage at the start of every turn. In a game where few units will exceed 40, much less Celica's party at the moment. Thankfully despite getting surrounded I managed to clear the map with no issues, but I am feeling the losses already.

The mountain village gets me an opportunity to forge, check quests and get Atlas. Turns out I only had about 100 s and no G, but then I remember to get the DLC stuff too. Afterwards, I say screw it, I'm getting Atlas promoted and head through the graveyard again. I manage it fine.

One trip to Seabound Shrine later, I get myself another potential Dread fighter in Atlas. At this stage a cantor and brigand gang have shown up and the Cantor's close, so I get the cantor to move so I can ambush them. This is made easier as he starts close enough to me I can pepper him to death with shots. Another trip to the graveyard follows where I can pick up the Duma Carving, but once again there's a bunch of enemies, this time mostly Bonewalkers. A major underestimation almost sees Atlas die to two of them (They dealt 14 damage each, he had 29 HP, yep he lived by 1, crit the one in the forest too and got Atk and Spd). Then another poor formation sees Genny face two of them and survive with a dodge, which thankfully I can then clean up from there to remove that risk.

Next is Desert Stronghold, this is going to get rough.

Edited by Punished Dayni