Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Shrimpica

So, Desert Stronghold was a long time in turns.

Genny got access to Saint, Leon crit Wolff out of existence and then survived EP by the skin of his teeth, even get Atlas some Exp at the end. Somehow, I cleared Desert Stronghold with 0 deaths, despite Leon's close call and a few other potential hairy moments. Somehow, clearing Desert Stronghold removes the brigand that showed up who was in Sonya's place, saving me the trouble for possibly getting caught by them and letting me go to the stronghold itself.

I get the stuff, get Jesse and then trigger the Tricorn quest by going back in, which spawns another brigand. I get him to head for Sonya, which is perfect as I'm just going to hit Deen instead thank you. Or maybe not, because this crew is rough. Everyone's got 15+ Spd so all but Kamui will be doubled and Kamui is doubled by the 16 Spd and especially Deen, who's packing heat in the form of a brave sword.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Punished Dayni said:

I get the stuff, get Jesse and then trigger the Tricorn quest by going back in, which spawns another brigand. I get him to head for Sonya, which is perfect as I'm just going to hit Deen instead thank you. Or maybe not, because this crew is rough. Everyone's got 15+ Spd so all but Kamui will be doubled and Kamui is doubled by the 16 Spd and especially Deen, who's packing heat in the form of a brave sword.

How's Valbar doin'? Honestly, he's the main reason I went that way.

52 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I get the first map with Garth done pretty smoothly to be honest, no major issues arise despite being down Boey and Celica (as much as possible), even if Catria and Palla charge headfirst into danger when they didn't have to. Kamui did a surprisingly good job taking hits in the southern group while Leon and Saber did the heavy lifting in the north to keep Catria and Palla alive. Course, Catria was not as co-operative and stayed there despite having low HP, which of course resulted in her dying.

WELL FUCK, THIS IS WHY I TEND TO RETREAT WHEN SoV GIVES YOU GREEN UNITS DON'T I.

So, I just lost all the pegasisters didn't I? Got a different scene at the end and Palla didn't show up.Should have kept Genny with Kamui and Saber, the others weren't so bad that she was necessary there.

And now the blood is on your hands.🤕

Caeldori is another not-a-big-deal for me. But Percy is a loss of a few thousand gold to CQ and possibly a decent flier, leaving Eltoshan with Beruka. And no Cordelia relegates Edelguardiansing to Cherche for a natural flier.

19 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I get him to head for Sonya, which is perfect as I'm just going to hit Deen instead thank you. Or maybe not, because this crew is rough. Everyone's got 15+ Spd so all but Kamui will be doubled and Kamui is doubled by the 16 Spd and especially Deen, who's packing heat in the form of a brave sword.

Both maps are evil, so you're really, really stuck if you don't grind up a DF I think. If you do, Sonya ought to be tolerable, or perhaps Deen would be if you passed the Dracoshield. I'm not sure what else I could say.

----

Now for my next fight.:

From one ship battle to the next. Birthright’s spin on the same ship map as CQ is all fliers and many reinforcements. The Dragon Veins as is common on BR are there solely to help you, and help they do by penalizing the movement of all flying units. I didn't use them though, they weren't necessary.

Azama was paired to Kagero this time, gotta work towards that endgame Shurikenfaire. Things went fairly smoothly. Azama headed towards the boss, Oboro paired with Hinata (Hisame can Offspring into Master of Arms and get into any of his classes with a nice rank in the lategame) ended up going southward. Everyone else either followed these two paired units, or took on the reinforcements. Things almost got hairy when reinforcements showed up that might have killed Orochi, but she lucked out by exactly one movement into a completely safe tile. Another two batches of reinforcements threatened Sakura, but no real issues emerged. I was almost too fast, by like one turn, as a reinforcement carrying a droppable Snake Spirit (and more dangerously, Mjolnir with 22 Atk and 30 Crit total; careful unit use meant I didn't have to risk a potential Crit OHKO on somebody) doesn’t show up until turn 12. Orochi might find a use for the weapon. A few more reinforcements meant I finished on turn 14.

Felicia and Saizo hit S rank, so I will have her immediately reclassed to Mechanist which she will stay in four levels (one of which she is less than 20 EXP from getting). It will hurt her Mag growth, leave her without healing abilities, and the Flame Shuriken hasn’t become buyable yet, nor will I tap into the VP bonuses ATM for an early one or Felicia’s Plate, but 10 Str is bearable for a little bit.

Level ups:

Spoiler

Orochi: Skl/Spd/Lck/Res

Felicia: Skl/Spd/Lck (Lackluster by her blessed standards this run.)

Sakura: Mag/Skl

Azama:

• HP/Str/Def
  • HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Lck

Corrin: HP/Str/Skl/Lck/Def/Res

Oboro:

• HP/Str/Spd
  • Spd/Def/Res

Silas: Skl/Spd/Def

Saizo: Str/Mag/Skl/Lck/Res

Takumi: HP/Str/Skl/Lck

2 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

How's Valbar doin'? Honestly, he's the main reason I went that way.

Pretty solid all things considered, 16 base Def would do wonders with the Iron Shield but I ended up giving him the Rion for some reason, 18's pretty good for all but double Deen crits.

Speaking of, I did the map. I had Valbar deal with the bulk of foes and wall, most of the rest went with the eastern enemies if they weren't running away. Mae ended up killing Deen and once he was down the map was effectively over.

Greith will be next, but later.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Both maps are evil, so you're really, really stuck if you don't grind up a DF I think. If you do, Sonya ought to be tolerable, or perhaps Deen would be if you passed the Dracoshield. I'm not sure what else I could say.

Honestly, once you have Deen dealt with and someone walling it's much less of an issue than Sonya's.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And now the blood is on your hands.🤕

Who's managed to avoid it so far, you and Shrimpy?

Losing Catria's taken out Est for me as well, but at least I can't kill Donnel and Mozu.

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Who's managed to avoid it so far, you and Shrimpy?

Correct.

I mean I do have the easiest game of the lot here. So maybe that's no surprise.

10 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Speaking of, I did the map. I had Valbar deal with the bulk of foes and wall, most of the rest went with the eastern enemies if they weren't running away. Mae ended up killing Deen and once he was down the map was effectively over.

Greith will be next, but later.

Well that's good. You'll have a non-Mae Mage again.

What did i mi...rip

Will update list when i am home

25 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Losing Catria's taken out Est for me as well, but at least I can't kill Donnel and Mozu.

Remind me, what happens to Est story wise in that case?

If she explicitly dies, that's Mozu and Donnel rip, if not, they are safe

Also i feel like you should've left Faye for Celica's team now xD

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I mean I do have the easiest game of the lot here

And i am using every tool to break the game xD

I know i will regret it eventually hah!

49 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

If she explicitly dies, that's Mozu and Donnel rip, if not, they are safe

I'm pretty sure she'll be alive, but I think she might be useable still after all looking on SF.

My bad for thinking I couldn't risk her life.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well that's good. You'll have a non-Mae Mage again.

Sonya having Excaliber is a blessing for sure considering I am trying to avoid Celica using it ever now.

53 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also i feel like you should've left Faye for Celica's team now xD

And lose Physic on Alm's team before Nuibaba? Nope.

4 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

And that's ch.11 from me. No casualities thankfully, even if Gunter almost died and i would've robbed @Edelguardiansing of another strong unit, but that crisis was thankfully averted

I haven't been using Frederick but I may have to now.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

WELL FUCK, THIS IS WHY I TEND TO RETREAT WHEN SoV GIVES YOU GREEN UNITS DON'T I.

So, I just lost all the pegasisters didn't I? Got a different scene at the end and Palla didn't show up.Should have kept Genny with Kamui and Saber, the others weren't so bad that she was necessary there.

final_624b44b241a61b0085995e32_110093.thumb.png.1228e6fb95a9bb6ab834c5ff55cf331e.png

I didn't have this image saved so I had to do a big great search of the forum to find it again.

Also just for the folks that weren't around at the time, that top image was my profile picture at the time of posting that.

Grieth's Citadel. Probably worse of a map than you remembered. There's Witches, cantors, spellcasters and snipers, oh my and that's before you mention Grieth himself, the first DF in this game.

I wrote a lot here. It's in the spoilers.

Spoiler

I start by trying to tempt the witches into coming at me and this takes a while. The second went for Kamui instead of Mae on her lonesome or the invoked soldiers I made that turn, while the third is still alive after I beat the second. This one helpfully takes the bait and I beat them afterwards. Next step is getting in the east corridor, which takes a while with the bonewalker spam and the sniper and arcanist there to beat, but I get there with no failures. It also is when I learn the bonewalkers are so bad Valber doubles them with a Steel Lance, which I give after he gets Defensive off Rion Shield. By now we're on turn 16, Leon's dodged around some Bonewalkers as he took out the arcanist I mentioned earlier. Now's the worrying point, where I call in Grieth. Leon gets the Iron bow because I cannot be lacking accuracy with him, but then I forget there's another Mire asshole with him, so that's fucked. I chase him off with Leon, then Valbar sits in place to draw fire and hold position. Mae then gets a crit after Leon used Curved shot, putting Grieth below half HP! Then I have more waves to deal with, which sees more holding the line, Valbar getting another Spd point when he hits Level 10 (This man is insane). Unfortunately when Grieth does come back he doesn't start any fights leaving me to figure out how to get him. Then I get another Greith crit, leaving him at 4 HP (!), this time by Leon. I try to kill with Valbar but he misses a 69.

After the EP where Grieth retreats, I pull back a bit to solidify my position as I'd left Valbar a bit more exposed last turn (Well, if the arcanist had attacked that is). Mae learns Seraphim, Valbar crits several bonewalkers (and kills because he doubles, this is hilarious) and I take enough time that Grieth comes back. Then I have the turn I was hoping for. The arcanist has too little HP to come out, there's just enough bonewalkers that Grieth might be forced to face Valbar and I hope I pull this off. The issue is Valbar now has 18 Def, so he seems to be actively avoiding the absolute unit. Thankfully the bonewalkers go first for Valbar, he finishes the injured one and the others crowd around so Grieth can't go for Saber. Grieth crits for 3 damage, but Valbar will live. Sadly the PP doesn't result in me killing him, but he's still above half HP at least. Then the arcanist attacks for 20, of course.

And then Valbar crits the bonewalker beside Saber.

And Greith runs away.

What.

Leon finally gets to delete the arcanist and then we wait for him to return.

He comes and does a tink.

AND THEN VALBAR CRITS GRIETH THE FUCKING LEGEND

Sure, he lives on 1 HP, but that's amazing.

Kamui gets the kill with a Plentitude. And a good level with it too.

"There's gonna be another me.... There's always... another... me...."

I sure hope Kamui will survive to be a DF. That's not what he meant? Don't care, worst part of the map is over. I then have Leon attack the other sniper and he crits, then have the current wave of bonewalkers cleaned up. While I can't get too greedy, it'd be nice to get some levels here, especially on the mercs Atlas and Jesse.

Leon deletes the arcanist and 34 turns in all that's left is the cantor and a wave of fodder for me to level off of. So I do that for a little while to unlock some close promotions (I mean, most of the party's ready to go by this point), getting Atlas and Jesse over the line before I finish the map.

Nobody died. I managed to keep Valbar alive and he proved to be the linchpin of this map. Keep in mind, I'm doing all this while Celica is stuck as a healbot outside critical emergencies.

TLDR: Valbar 10/10 unit

Grieth's name is absolutely baffling to me if I have to correct it so many times too.

Lwg8DU3.jpg

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

final_624b44b241a61b0085995e32_110093.thumb.png.1228e6fb95a9bb6ab834c5ff55cf331e.png

What's the context behind this when you made it back then xD

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

TLDR: Valbar 10/10 unit

Armor knights actually good?

I leave Greith's Citadel, the brigands who were sitting at Sonya's place move into Grieth's Citadel so I have to fight them.

Jeez.

There's a dozen in those forces too, jeez again.

7 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Armor knights actually good?

You'll see, the other route has a Forsyth to be reckoned with!

I'll be reclassing Valbar, that 22 Def will be plenty useful in another class. There's not enough reason for any of the armours to stay there if you can help it and with Celica's forces as they are, now.

Edited by Punished Dayni

Apparently our Duma Carving man made multiple.

I went back to the graveyard and apparently there's another one on the revenant.

Where's the Tricorn?

Me trading in all the alcohol Celica's army had picked up

Edited by Punished Dayni

5 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Does retreating from battles with green units guarantee I can get them later? Because it sounds like it removes them from the fight when I get back into it (and thus makes it such that I don't have to worry about their stupidity fucking things up for me).

Decided I'd do all the promotions I had, while also reclassing Valbar to an archer. Because I need a backup and why not one with 20 Def?

I'm forced into an ambush on Zofia coast because the cavs wouldn't move though.

Thankfully nothing happened.

Unfortunately I have to do another fight in Mountain Graveyard.

Fortunately the Red Tricorn showed up. Hooray!

3 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Does retreating from battles with green units guarantee I can get them later? Because it sounds like it removes them from the fight when I get back into it (and thus makes it such that I don't have to worry about their stupidity fucking things up for me).

It removes them from the map. You can still recruit them if you do that, I know from experience. It's true for Gaiden and SoV.

Finally back to a chapter, this time the Blake map.

I hold back a little with the witches to see how they'll jump but by the time both do the arcanists are upon me. And the mercs are right behind them. Thankfully I take the arcanists out alongside the myrmidon, leaving two mercs who can't do much to me.

I then fall back so the archer's kept a fair bit back from Blake and I then try to beat him before I have to enter 1 range. Even Valbar's not safe from 30 damage. Once I have everyone ready, I start blasting. Leon, Mae and Sonya defeat him (Sonya gets Atk/Spd/Res/Luk I think for it too), Valbar defeats the last archer, map's done.

Celica then says we must hurry to the temple. I heard the dragon shrine, so that's where I'm headed. Next time I play, plan is to finish Celica's maps and then we'll see what the reinforcements on Alm's side look like.

Also, just as something I haven't acknowledged yet, Est was recruitable. She joined. She got some levels against the monsters. She managed to miss a witch twice in one round of combat during the Blake map.

4 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

It removes them from the map. You can still recruit them if you do that, I know from experience. It's true for Gaiden and SoV.

Sweet. This'll be neat to know for future playthroughs.

12 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

What's the context behind this when you made it back then xD

When Ruben was doing his little modded playthrough of Awakening and refused to use Cordelia.

9 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Also, just as something I haven't acknowledged yet, Est was recruitable. She joined. She got some levels against the monsters. She managed to miss a witch twice in one round of combat during the Blake map.

It seems my dear Donnel ain't off the chopping block just yet!

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

It seems my dear Donnel ain't off the chopping block just yet!

And on 20 HP she's in danger. Est is a worry with her HP, but hopefully I can get her into promoting range soon.

Speaking of, Dragon Shine was surprisingly uneventful. The necrodragon encounter was easier with Valbar being the only one who could be doubled and walling them all (Well, Saber took one of them away from the rest), then wiped them out next turn. So that's the shrine freed up for Sonya. Promoted Valbar and Saber on the way out.

The water of revival won't let me bring back Catria ;_;

Finally head for the temple, where we hear Mikhail talk about teaching those who still believe in Mila about how great Duma art.... while being behind a guy who's been killing priests every time they showed up and proceeding to say that we'd learn our ignorance from inside his gargoyle's bellies. Sheesh he's definitely not licensed as a teacher any more is he? Anyways climb up, see he takes the bloody healtile the asshole, then beat the first wave and the two grunts in his room before moving to open the door with Est. This phase worries me though, considering Est is in range or dying especially if the gargoyles all go for her and the two injured ones go for her specifically first. Thankfully that doesn't happen and she lives. I clear the rabble and have the dreadfighters go for Mikhail, which is made much faster when Kamui crits once. Sonya finishes and the Gargoyles disappear.

Next EP sees the mire squad move in, then I start on them. Atlas crits the furthest east one, then the next two are killed but I still have both snipers and the last mire guy to deal with aside from the Fortify guy. After clearing out those and missing a chance to get Est one level away from promotion, I clear the map.

With that, I'm going to pause here until I'm allowed to do Alm's route.

On 10/23/2022 at 10:21 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sakura will most likely want to put her Mag to use and take up Oni Chieftain for another +4 Mag and Scroll access.

• The Bolt Axe and Levin Sword are Nohrian items that cannot be bought in BR or found naturally (not DLC or BP rewards) on the route. Therefore, Blacksmith should only be considered on Revelation (which will also affect her bases), where you may want to consider the +7 Skl instead of the +4 Mag.

There is a Bolt Axe dropped in chapter 14 of BR, by one of the reinforcing Berserkers I think.

On 10/25/2022 at 7:25 AM, Punished Dayni said:

Course, Catria was not as co-operative and stayed there despite having low HP, which of course resulted in her dying.

Oof...I have never seen the pegasisters do that badly. I have with the three in the pirate fortress, so I tend to do the retreat away the green unit trick with those three, but not with them. Seems the green army has another casualty under their belts, but this time it cascades into our ranks as well. Losing Percy kinda suck, but I was saving him as a latter game replacement unit, as I didn't particularly wanted to use Arthur for more than the support grinding needed for Percy.

On 10/25/2022 at 8:28 AM, Punished Dayni said:

Pretty solid all things considered, 16 base Def would do wonders with the Iron Shield but I ended up giving him the Rion for some reason, 18's pretty good for all but double Deen crits.

I seem to remember using Valibar with my best shield to deal with that archer fortress on my Echoes ironman (which I will finish one of these days)

I did complete chapter 11 with no casualties, but I have been a bit busy with some extended family I haven't seen in over a decade having visited.

Spoiler

AL9nZEUjdJDAkc9gOPVRyRFS0EX7wFAi5OXx4Yqs

I have no idea how good this is, but my plans for the first heart have been murdered by other people at least twice. I was unimpressed the last time I used Selena, so hopefully she can do well in Sky Knight, which "excels" in defense by losing 3 points in it...

AL9nZEWImS96SaYsKl3VEKGBAt1GIpMkCol8L14o

I do also feedd my army before this battle with some extra damage

AL9nZEUf2HoURO-QFG_UDoydQXfYOvKzr1mvHbfg

Even Odin will be getting a damage boost from the meal

AL9nZEWTrogVizgRS6pz-rw0Frv4y2MIWC4AX4M-AL9nZEW2WeOSnjsBwXMiewAFDtI9cTkmH51_0W8Q

Although we still have corpses eating my food

AL9nZEWIUI83ZPLahQZn-hN6zbz-D-nmNxw2J7v7

...other than all of us...

AL9nZEWNPDOntLMFbCZDu_GChPn5IJjtzBTqvJYZ

Alas Hinoka went a little yandere on the rainbow sage, kidnapping him for his own "protection"

AL9nZEWa5qajtM0PCrrqWjAs-5xjexFOxIVw-NO6

Honestly disappointed they didn't go with the classic Pegasus dung line,

AL9nZEXLSI1okTCJn_lGgcwgAbu_zHL6nxjKto1s

But at least they keep the classic Dastard around.

AL9nZEWbhWd43IZM9UHwgWUCZtxaE21R59rYWVQL

Is that what happens to out linked friends, are they climbing up to the Sevenfold Sanctuary...

AL9nZEWjE0BsAWeOhgS1ecneJoSrS7sZKdjSYRKk

At least she can recognize that Garon is using these missions to torment her.

AL9nZEXSndtSAu9jZNcsB-4O1JB8gHknC0tBf2rf

Don't worry, I have already benched Arthur, so no wannabe heroes are coming along 😛

AL9nZEUpeaDTI50oQ-dHKffheRbC6RIjP7e7wj_L

...I know I have complained about this before (in the last LP I passed through this piddly mountain), but what they are showing is a milder slope than my childhood driveway.

AL9nZEUaveSQNY43mCCUJCg8buSJqm5wTTI0Rzc2

Hate to disappoint you, but the link killed you, so I can't let you trivialize random parts of the map for a little rest.

AL9nZEV3jJgiO3aSam331Ywwk-KuozxHeel-k93M

How did she read the Hoshidan pseudo-incest letter already 😛

AL9nZEV8yZiQ-fVeGbHHztalq5MTtd8h0u50bQ4b

...Even the cliff-side of that gentle path didn't look sharp enough to be all that dangerous. The visuals really undermine how dangerous and difficult that the path was described by the story.

AL9nZEUBiZWrJsRagOfT5oUPhLtedSHxJbw-EmN1

Odin can nos-tank this room fairly easily, he even leaves them all crippled enough to be easy kills (which can be killed before counter is an issue) for whoever I want to feed the exp to

AL9nZEXqyFc_fbIg9WJjZsyyKcSgxrYEa0BoD7Tm

And Odin gets a well deserved level on enemy phase.

AL9nZEU4Z7iMGUf6REiS2dvRbLnYLeCtaN9SKiQX

None of my troops were that close to a level, but Mozu does manage this nice one taking down Setsuna.

AL9nZEV-YEKkpSOyaLAeG-CgkJiCyrFuNh3BpgZ3

Now I did luck into some random +4 defense and Speed on Odin, so I don't really need any prep work (like a speed tonic, and an Effie pairup, possibly even magic tonic too)

AL9nZEUVfXO1cl5G1RMkK8GXDpiryD0Kb5z6ezXy

To do the same thing to the Ninja room

AL9nZEVZbtUNHglUUdO8c8xBSyYwHc0qhjaPhMxD

As after he is debuffed, these are what the enemy phase combats are looking like. Which lets me then charge in and kill all the crippled and out of position ninja, and before long

AL9nZEUF2e5IRE8fzaodaPa0q4tqLuA462lTc7OB

We are facing Kaze, with TeeHee getting a cute little convo about their past encounter from chapter 2

AL9nZEXToOM73gZ9pyFmHrSgvnZNkaJAweJL-B1s

This whole respecting you too much to hold back does seem kinda silly though.

AL9nZEWt1oTg_OV1YTPxZu204R7WpjI3KLD6npXJ

A very offensive levelup on the boss chip for Beruka

AL9nZEVaIRBv3nmyp0dbBmbj7jx8IHsRt0j3MG_D

Even More skill on Elise...

AL9nZEVonizhkr2zexJkUk91pcBBFvjO4zvxKl2p

I do end up taking the time to go up the other side for the treasure and exp, with my whole army both times for safety. The same basic nos-tank and finish off strat works here too, but at this point people are actually close enough to get a level from their kills

AL9nZEWYE-9PrWoGEHmsBLqLBm0SmCilzXkfOTk0

Like this really underwhelming one from Selena

AL9nZEX01cHYsR7KifBR3LtDeWwYxkrPyaDMo7yL

Effie, Selena's level was bad, don't emulate it...ugh, why must your strength be so cursed, this is like that FE7 Florina all over again.

AL9nZEUQyY8PySkPzUS-tYfigaFKe3bHdho0QE1h

I will take it, although some more strength will be nice as well.

AL9nZEXu5gdyiINdt_7cqwLwP5KlnB5pUgFVkeCM

We also get TeeHee's little convo with Rinkah, and I appreciate this sense of reluctance better than that weird no holding back nonsense she had with Kaze

AL9nZEU9IIGOsFlRRRDcKoUFhYWdp0ra8b-J5J2Z

And how much they emphasize their little mutual life debt.

AL9nZEX5S-QpYZivggsakxA5FsfYQ_1S14if3plJ

Honestly, I am a bit surprised we don't get access to Rinkah on this route too, as she is coming to the same conclusions Kaze does that convinces him to join.

Now for the next room, I just use Mozu to draw them in, but she already has enough Dread Fighter skills to make all the mages ignore her, but being mage they also did need the enemy phase chip to find ways to wipe 'em out

AL9nZEVXpYSULmbOxRx1W5-DQWZh8OTSmBP-zzU_

And Niles get a fabulous level from his kill. Azama does end up hexing Mozu and Rusty, but we easily overwhelm him from range after that (so I don't have to worry about his damaging skills either).

AL9nZEVZkyQZfCHm7meSBGVtzdk8UfMY8L2Psw-F

This is a bit inelegant, but I can overwhelm this room with Effie's defense with the help of a defensive wyvern pair-up, and guard naginata, as now the life-or-death samurai are barely able to damage her. Although I only brute force this with Effie's defense until I can carve a safe place for some troops in to get some kills in this room

AL9nZEVKsxdBk-LVZ5idsCd-3i7bGoOqDmjJmuo3

Finally some more strength on Effie.

AL9nZEUL1bar3E11mwk-ceCNhTxgTXmODGujWvrh

Really, the same garbage level from you again Selena.

AL9nZEWcRXZhO-mRvYets3Bt_OIb8u65jJPy2pcD

...Meh. I know I probably should promote her soon, but I kinda like waiting til I reach 20

AL9nZEUZl82eEdpJRRuw_9oXaZLIgMQDQaI9XgLS

Onto the final room, Niles can easily wipe out Hinoka's helpers

AL9nZEWNcMrJuWejyr_haAt6Bit__ZD6y0weHY1B

With shelter to keep him from boss retaliation for the ones on the flanks, and when he deals with the one behind Hinoka, where I can't shelter him out of the bosses range

AL9nZEV1aDGShMzF2YdWAwANazedxTd9Or2f-JB2

I can pump his defense up comically high with a Berserker pairup and Defense rally. After that I can use Niles to capture the healer in the back (below Lunatic this is the first healer I can capture, and I will need one for the pot chapter), and then I can overwhelm Hinoka with the rest of my army fairly easily.

AL9nZEX3oAMHEOnbNUEMswr1rLJh7zZj0Vz7aB1b

And tell her to get out of here, as the link has already killed her.

AL9nZEXlWnbHN3pO-VqM8OG4u_VXQv6lINZfG1TL

Its fitting that one dead woman walking scares off the other.

AL9nZEU9PVAW9M_aO4LX4IWYNTpdmXD4k6PFaBgx
...This is a little surreal, as I often describe my dog in a similar way.

AL9nZEWVnlEd-g__ldtD4Wr1OgGoTiiZi6VC2yys

Camilla appreciates Conquest's difficulty as much as the rest of us.

AL9nZEU_xlMPU5zTBo5cLfemOub4ibq_iWLLiHYn

Such an impossible promise to make...

AL9nZEXHyPKGxiczSmDN6SEKvfnAuNJnzB66Wa-W

Although that naivete does get Kaze to join our side.

AL9nZEXJMRE8abInUdxkHUCQkYez6-dahMLo3PKC

Most of the Sage's powerup is such a sham, it is literally just the exp it took to reach him

AL9nZEXVen-gMdlbrMkeIVCRwESoRDUbIdQAici_

...Is the Rainbow Sage a cameo from the overpowered author insert character?

AL9nZEWlLJjGknM026BlL-Dhwn85WEgWcQEiLA6d

Why are modern Fire Emblem games so reluctant to call their Fire Emblems, the Fire Emblem? Its not like these coy euphemism for it are fooling anyone.

AL9nZEW_GdW18F7tjpGwXifwJDLj5ctbvoIYVQOc

At least this buff from the sage, that only we get, doesn't seem like a sham.

AL9nZEWgFSzGmKPQzvfjsZjStxfajheUFF_SmfxT

Ah illusion magic, almost as cheesy as teleportation magic

AL9nZEWZLAEKonreEcRAKtrOwz94z6KVLQNRUwKx

I can't help it, the dumb use of Dastard puts a smile on my face every time.

AL9nZEV84krT4Uqm1CsX6GwOHL-fVlVLE282Oq5z

Fates doesn't earn the death it is trying for here, which really isn't helped by

AL9nZEWbl_cRdWYD1HEz9zhB9NP5LaQXWbAbd8eh

It all being a convoluted loophole to avoid killing, which is made worse by it all fitting into an especially dumb joke. If I had a nickle for every time a character killed themselves so TeeHee didn't have to fulfill one of Garon's order to kill them, I would have two nickles, which isn't a lot, but it is weird that it happened twice

AL9nZEXL1j_tzQjdZOY4uOj3S8asNeRrgIKfupTd

I do also recruit the generic healer for a chapter that I would like a lot, if it didn't forcefully prevent me from using my favorite only healer..

11 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEUjdJDAkc9gOPVRyRFS0EX7wFAi5OXx4Yqs

I have no idea how good this is

Pegasi Selena is for me usually a stepping stone so i can get darting blow so i can use Steel weapons no problemo, as she needs the steel sword for extra power.

One thing i wanna try once and maybe you could try here is get darting blow and then reclass into Wyvern via A+Beruka.

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEXqyFc_fbIg9WJjZsyyKcSgxrYEa0BoD7Tm

His darkness was darker than anyone!

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

have been a bit busy with some extended family I haven't seen in over a decade having visited

take your time, and enjoy^^

21 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:
Spoiler

I do also recruit the generic healer for a chapter that I would like a lot, if it didn't forcefully prevent me from using my favorite only healer..

I play the magic card Pot of Greed! It allows me to draw two new cards!

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Oof...I have never seen the pegasisters do that badly. I have with the three in the pirate fortress, so I tend to do the retreat away the green unit trick with those three, but not with them. Seems the green army has another casualty under their belts, but this time it cascades into our ranks as well. Losing Percy kinda suck, but I was saving him as a latter game replacement unit, as I didn't particularly wanted to use Arthur for more than the support grinding needed for Percy.

They do worry me on hard, but Catria speedran dying there, getting hit constantly.

Leon wasn't that safe this time either, but thankfully any enemies in range were badly hurt so they didn't want to fight him.

I seem to remember using Valibar with my best shield to deal with that archer fortress on my Echoes ironman (which I will finish one of these days)

Is Valibar good Validar?

I had decent defences on most of my party so I was less worried there. I think Mae had the Iron Shield and she hit 9? which only is an issue if the Steel Bows go for her.

AL9nZEWjE0BsAWeOhgS1ecneJoSrS7sZKdjSYRKk

At least she can recognize that Garon is using these missions to torment her.

garon right now

AL9nZEV8yZiQ-fVeGbHHztalq5MTtd8h0u50bQ4b

...Even the cliff-side of that gentle path didn't look sharp enough to be all that dangerous. The visuals really undermine how dangerous and difficult that the path was described by the story.

Yep.

Not much more to say than Rainbow Sage's surroundings are contradictory to the story, the layout of the map is offputting and can cause you unwinnable situations in skirmishes.

Fuck the Sevenfold Sanctuary.

Camilla appreciates Conquest's difficulty as much as the rest of us.

More than me clearly.

AL9nZEXL1j_tzQjdZOY4uOj3S8asNeRrgIKfupTd

Oh yeah, that's true..... And yeah, also frustrating.

Edited by Punished Dayni

Chapter 10 begins.

RLoU6ad.png

As much as I'd like to get the special thief items, I think I'll save myself the trouble and keep all my units alive.

hFXR2ek.png

Who needs Master Seals anyway when you get awesome level ups like this?

UKrajL5.png

And of course, farming the reinforcements for extra gain.

ieDaRue.pngxDUAbTz.png

Chapter 10 finished nice and easy, zero casualties.

owlwHi1.png

Oh god.

She's the weakest unit in the link she's in, I best be careful with her.

GOrxvav.png

I want to get Anna soon but the chapter itself is quite difficult. I don't remember if paralogues scale with player progress in this game or not...

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

but I have been a bit busy with some extended family I haven't seen in over a decade having visited.

No problems with that, we can always wait.😃 IRL responsibilities > Teehee.

Although we still have corpses eating my food

Reminds me of the "corpse cakes" video I was watching yesterday. Although those were meant to be eaten by the living in honor the recently departed. Sometimes under the pretense of the sins of the deceased having been absorbed by the baked good, ready for someone else to ingest and in doing so take on those sins, thereby helping the dearly beloved rise to Heaven instead of sinking into Purgatory or Hell.

AL9nZEUL1bar3E11mwk-ceCNhTxgTXmODGujWvrh

Really, the same garbage level from you again Selena.

A 60% Spd growth and she misses it twice. Speed is supposed to be her best growth tied with Def (45 for both)...😬

You sure don't need any RNG screwage.

17 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

GOrxvav.png

I want to get Anna soon but the chapter itself is quite difficult. I don't remember if paralogues scale with player progress in this game or not...

They don't scale, not in Awakening. 

Be careful in the next fight. I forget if Gangrel ever moves out on his own and on what turn that would be, but don't accidentally end your turn in his range, nor be caught off guard if he does start moving on his own initiative.