Who ARE you people?

Mysterique Sign

As a bit of fun while we wait for more information to be revealed about these characters, let's predict who they are and what their roles might be

I think the girl on the opposite side of Abby(?) is her sister and they're the princesses of Elusia(?)
The dark skinned boy and girl at the bottom are the prince and princess of the desert kingdom
Alcryst(?) is the prince of the the fourth country
I kind of feel like the blue haired guy might also be from Elusia(?) because his color scheme reminds me of Abby(?)

I think the dragon girl in the middle might be Alear's sister. They could go for the "she's really 7000 years old but just looks like a child" route, but Alear is already 1000 and looks like a teen/young adult, so I think she actually is the relative age she appears (in dragon years) and not not really an adult.

I think the woman in the top right corner looks very royal, but all the other countries are taken. So I think she might be Alear's mom.

Engage_Divine_Edition_Artwork (1).png

Edited by Mysterique Sign

On 10/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Mysterique Sign said:

I think the dragon girl in the middle might be Alear's sister.

An avatar having a sibling who's actually treated as a sibling could be really fun to see and a way to endear Alear to the audience to boot. I also think it'd be suspicious to have two dragons show up in the same place with no seeming relation, AND she has some of Alear's color scheme, so I see it! If anything I'd be a little upset if that isn't the case now, so prepare for that.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Mysterique Sign said:

I think the woman in the top right corner looks very royal, but all the other countries are taken. So I think she might be Alear's mom.

And/ or a human form of the white dragon from the trailer/ boxart. She also has the same hair as the dragon girl. That said, considering Alfred and Celine appear to be the first nobility we meet, maybe Firene will be the "good guy" country and thus she could be their mother (and the "Big Good" of the story) as a result? The dragon thing's more likely but I just wanted to play devil's advocate.

This was a nice post by the way, thank you! With the exception of the Dragn Guardians, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone here is a royal or dragon, leaving the rest of the cast as retainers and commoners, so as you said: each quadrant probably represents the royal families of each region.

I like to think that the blue haired male archer will be either a bard or a butler to the red-haired swordsman.

He looks like he could be this game's Lewyn/Bastian/Virion/Lorenz, and I'm hoping for it. But if he isn't, Not-Claude in the bottom right corner there might be.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier