Who are ur mains?

Besides the point of Three Hopes. In Three Houses, you can make Yuri the best dodge tank in the game, I did a Blue Lions Maddening mode run, and since he is my favourite unit, I used him. I gave him, Sword Prowess 5 from A+ swords, Sword Avoid +20 from Dancer, Death Blow for killing purposes from Brigand, Alert Stance + from A+ Flying (very difficult but possible using the month repeat glitch), and the last skill can be anything you want, close counter for bow usage, fiendish blow if you are using the Trickster class, movement +1, maybe even Lethality to mess around with. Any sword plus, and even the Fetters of Dromi for Pavise and Aegis for if he does get hit. Put him into Assassin for Sword faire or trickster for utility and watch everything miss around him. 

I don't think having one main is really a thing in Three Hopes because of how it's structured. You've got to account for routes, recruitment time, and being built for up to 4 playables to swap between.

But multiple mains? Absolutely. To say my top 5 - Ferdinand, Hubert, Balthus, Lorenz, and Claude. Note - Lorenz as a GK is my preferred axe user, so this spread covers all of the non-sword weapon types.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Shadow blade Shez is so over powered. In hard mode, it can one hit kill armored enemies with with low resistance.  I really liked using Ingrid with her relic and frozen lance. I gave Edelgard the crusher axe. Sylvain is also fun to use. I prefer using units with crests, so they can safely use the relics, with the exception of Shez.

Edited by MadBoar

Shez is too strong, but I love playing Jeralt. Raphael and Balthus are also two of the better units I've had too. Constance is my answer to everything magical, but mainly because I gave her the resistance breaker tome and gave her almost all of the magic boosting items.