Lagdou Ruins Floor 10 Obtaining Wretched Air Question

Yuyu

Didn't think getting wretched air was possible until I saw a youtube video of someone doing it on the final chapter. But now, I've already gotten to CC and beat the Tower and Ruins 3 times and got all the characters and the 10 bonus characters. So at this point, the only source of battling Draco Zombies is the last floor of the ruins.

Are there any methods to using the enemy control glitch on the 10th floor of Lagdou Ruins???

Well that's bothersome.

Considering the Mine Glitch requires a type tile or a mine (not an option without hacking), Floor 10 looks to be out on paper from what I know.

Thing is, if any show up on the first 7 floors the broke wall tile could act as a suitable tile for it (from experience I have been able to canto glitch with them in BlaB and that also occurred with lava tiles there (which can be used for mine glitches for sure) so I suspect it could do the same) and failing that could grab other monster weapons for her. If they showed up on the 9th it has lava tiles which definitely work.

Note that that's what I know, no guarantee there's no way or anything, just that that can be the case. Apparently you can do this with regular tiles but that's much harder than without the right tile from what I read.