Avatar/Robin solo run and chrom solo run completed(lunatic+)

httpwzj

I am only allowed to upload 1.66MB,so I could only upload two images to prove what I have done.

The rules of Robin solo:

1. Lunatic+,Casual
  2. Robin solo
    1. Others can NOT get experience,attack,dual attack,lv up,use staves,dance
    2. Others can pair up,dual defence
    3. NPC can attack
    4. Except Prologue,others can not be attacked
  3. Cheat legally
    1. L+ enemies having two additional skills,current enemies' two additional skills are as I wish.
      1. For example,an enemy with Hawkeye and Luna+,I will change it into Pass and Vantage+.
    2. For difficulties and technical limitations,reinforcements‘s skills I will remain unchanged.
    3. Sparkly tiles I will directly get what I need when I can get it as soon as the conditions meeting.
      1. For example,I get soothing sword in prologue when I clear the lower half enemies. 
  4. Temporary Boosts are allowed,Permanent Boosts are not allowed
  5. NO DLC,NO Paralogues,NO Skirmishes
  6. NO Spotpass,NO StreetPass,NO Forging
  7. NO Nosferatu,NO Aversa’s Night
  8. Renowns,Sparkly tiles,Barracks and Merchants are allowed
  9. All Recruitments survived+all treasure chests+all villages

7.thumb.png.bec4ac97bc4e1863ca5a664be05c7312.png

The rules of Chrom solo:

1. Lunatic+,Classic
  2. Chrom solo
    1. Others can NOT get experience,attack,dual attack,lv up,use staves,dance
    2. Others can pair up,dual defence
    3. NPC can attack
    4. Except Prologue,others can not be attacked
  3. Cheat legally
    1. L+ enemies having two additional skills,current enemies' two additional skills are as I wish.
      1. For example,an enemy with Hawkeye and Luna+,I will change it into Pass and Vantage+.
    2. For difficulties and technical limitations,reinforcements‘s skills I will remain unchanged.
    3. Sparkly tiles I will directly get what I need when I can get it as soon as the conditions meeting.
      1. For example,I get soothing sword in prologue when I clear the lower half enemies. 
  4. Temporary Boosts are allowed,Permanent Boosts are not allowed
  5. NO DLC,NO Paralogues,NO Skirmishes
  6. NO Spotpass,NO StreetPass,NO Forging
  7. NO Nosferatu,NO Aversa’s Night,NO Galeforce
  8. Renowns and Merchants are not allowed
  9. Sparkly tiles and Barracks are allowed
  10. All Recruitments survived+all villages

9.thumb.png.23b4defe868aacbe3171ef5ddb86d2d3.png

Edited by httpwzj

Awakening players trying to play the game without turning it into a solo (it's impossible)

1 hour ago, httpwzj said:

NO DLC,NO Paralogues,NO Skirmishes

Congrats on beating the game without DLC. I don't think I'll ever be doing that, not on the lunatic tiers at least. How else will the Vaike thrive?

NO Nosferatu,NO Aversa’s Night

Okay, so it is more than the average Robin solo. I would say that Robin's finally evolved past the need to channel the darkness within his fell blood to constantly spam ddark tomes, but you seem to be using one on yourself, so RIP that path to enlightenment. 

I am only allowed to upload 1.66MB,so I could only upload two images to prove what I have done.

Right, this site isn't too great with uploading images. Most people use external sites to upload their images from to freely put several onto their posts. I use Imgur. 

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

Awakening players trying to play the game without turning it into a solo (it's impossible)

Congrats on beating the game without DLC. I don't think I'll ever be doing that, not on the lunatic tiers at least. How else will the Vaike thrive?

Okay, so it is more than the average Robin solo. I would say that Robin's finally evolved past the need to channel the darkness within his fell blood to constantly spam ddark tomes, but you seem to be using one on yourself, so RIP that path to enlightenment. 

Right, this site isn't too great with uploading images. Most people use external sites to upload their images from to freely put several onto their posts. I use Imgur. 

Other one solo except Chrom will meet a problem:Pair Up bonus will not be well,since Chrom is only Lv1 base stats.

It doesn't matter until enemies' stats up to a certain level,probably Chapter 24/25.

Robin can't use the way which chrom uses,the reason is also that,def54,compare to Chrom def62.

By the way,the general is atk62.

When HP reduce to which can be killed by another enemy,it will cause transposition to lose the game.

Edited by httpwzj
fogot to quote

I've honestly never tried Lunatic+ as I didn't want to bother with Awakening again after Lunatic,  I imagine the run was kinda difficult chp. 1-3 and then Robin started snowballing uncontrollably. 

On 11/8/2022 at 4:39 PM, Mordred said:

I've honestly never tried Lunatic+ as I didn't want to bother with Awakening again after Lunatic,  I imagine the run was kinda difficult chp. 1-3 and then Robin started snowballing uncontrollably. 

Most series depend on event class change,such as Roy(after Ch22),Ike(after Ch17).

Some series depend on exp penalty,for example FE16.

FE13 awakening depends on Internal Level,removes the maximum level with second seal.So compare to other methods ,only maximum stats may control it.

So my second solo run banned renowns and merchants to control Chrom's strenth,although only maintain a few chapters.