• Laegjarn: Flame and Frost
    • Igrene: Ninja of Nabata
    • Shinon: Sharptongue Ninja
    • Shamir: Lone-Moon Ninja
    • Cherche: Shaded by Wings
    • Haar: Tempest Runner
    • Heath: Wyvern Ninja

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2022 at 02:59 AM

Laegjarn has been tearing up the Arena for me, so I'll be joining her team at the start.

Igrene is next if Laegjarn loses since she's the only other one I have merged. If she drops out, I do at least have the entire right side leveled, so I'll probably pick one of them if both Laegjarn and Igrene fall. Or maybe Camilla since her gimmick is pretty fun, even if it means I'll have to level her up.

It feels a bit odd having this so close to December. My first reaction was "oh right; the ninjas are a thing." Well, anyway, obvious choice for me, since it comes down to which characters I like the best since none of these guys are actual ninjas. Supporting Shinon! Haar and then Shamir are my next picks, followed by Laegjarn and Fjorm's masks. (Just the masks.) If none of them, ehhh.... Heath or Cherche, I guess? Probably Heath between the two of them.

For anyone who didn’t see it, this was what Igrene vs. Shinon looked like after the first hour: 1,064,449 [Igrene] to 1,064,420 [Shinon]. Literally just a difference of 29 points like, that’s actually insane.

Oh, and I’m repping Haar because he’s gonna need the help. If anyone got my ninja Haar, I apologize for being a dumbass. My lead unit is now regular Haar.

I’m glad Camilla won against Shinon. There’s something extremely satisfying about seeing one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters win against one of my least favorites. I was surprised to see her lose to Shamir, who I didn’t think was all that popular of a character and is among the less popular Three Houses characters.

16 minutes ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

I’m glad Camilla won against Shinon. There’s something extremely satisfying about seeing one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters win against one of my least favorites. I was surprised to see her lose to Shamir, who I didn’t think was all that popular of a character and is among the less popular Three Houses characters.

Guess that’s Laegjarn’s revenge

Naa, Shamir's great. She beat me up twice then I joined her to make sure it wouldn't happen a third time. It's not Stockholm Syndrome I swear!

In all seriousness, there was a around 35-40% chance of her winning that final matchup. Hardly a big shock. I also am under the impression she's by far the most popular faculty member, if we reasonably exclude Rhea and Byleth.

Ah, forgot to mention this, but when Shinon (cynical mercenary M) lost, I jumped over to Shamir (cynical mercenary F.)

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Ah, forgot to mention this, but when Shinon (cynical mercenary M) lost, I jumped over to Shamir (cynical mercenary F.)

All of my rounds went about Camilla. I just wanted her to lose

I'm just gonna say it: Laegjarn really isn't all that different from Camilla. It doesn't make much sense to me to like one but dislike the other, but whatever I guess.

Anyways, GG to Shamir. She's pretty cool so I'm OK with losing to her (twice). 

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm just gonna say it: Laegjarn really isn't all that different from Camilla. It doesn't make much sense to me to like one but dislike the other, but whatever I guess.

I’m what ways? Laegjarn is leagues different than Camilla

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

On brand, neat!

Yeah, I keep hoping they'll actually talk to each other someday, and they can just be all realistic about how, when fighting for one's life, you need to take things seriously. XD That said, they're not the sorts to really talk to like-minded people since I don't think they'd see a point (especially since they may have opposing employers someday.) I just like commonalities between characters. 🙂