• Laegjarn: Flame and Frost
    • Igrene: Ninja of Nabata
    • Shinon: Sharptongue Ninja
    • Shamir: Lone-Moon Ninja
    • Cherche: Shaded by Wings
    • Haar: Tempest Runner
    • Heath: Wyvern Ninja

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2022 at 02:59 AM

20 hours ago, Midnox said:

I’m what ways? Laegjarn is leagues different than Camilla

They're both older sister wyvern riders who are very attached to a younger sibling. They both serve a warmongering tyrant of a dad, but (mostly) only out of fear of his wrath. They both befriend a princess from their rival nation.

And lastly, even though Camilla is definitely a pretty overt fanservice character, IS has also definitely been playing up Laegjarn's assets for the sake of fanservice. I mean, just compare ninja Laegjarn's chest to that of ninja Camilla's.

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

They're both older sister wyvern riders who are very attached to a younger sibling. They both serve a warmongering tyrant of a dad, but (mostly) only out of fear of his wrath. They both befriend a princess from their rival nation.

And lastly, even though Camilla is definitely a pretty overt fanservice character, IS has also definitely been playing up Laegjarn's assets for the sake of fanservice. I mean, just compare ninja Laegjarn's chest to that of ninja Camilla's.

Eh, those are hardly things that define character. They're just... I don't know, archetype traits? It's like saying Ayra and Mia are too much like each other because they're both swordmasters who strive to be the best and both follow a leader with blue hair. Oh, and they both have long hair.

Laegjarn and Camilla really are nothing alike.

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Problem doesn’t lie on them being busty, or if they have moments to show their assets, but the problem lies the character is nothing more than fanservice, is where I draw a line.

Spoiler

It’s not Laegjarn the shallow fanservice even in personality