Exactly what the title says: Show Off your builds, and Rate the builds of others.

I'll go first.

Builds explained:

Arval: Arval's base kit, but with added C feud to give advantage against colorless units, with his usual C skill as a seal.

Joshua: Originally, I was just going to copy paste DC Code's Joshua build, but I made a couple changes. His refine gives a +4 to all stats, as does fury 4, during combat. Originally, I thought that bonus doubler makes the +8 into +16 to all stats across the board, but then I learned it only affects field buffs. Bulwark heals most of the Fury chip dmg, and menace, for a +12 to atk/def instead of only +6. (Technically a +18, due to the -6 atk/def bulwark inflicts)

Python: The bulky cav archer got even bulkier! Close reversal gives him +5 def during combat, A/D far trace enables canto, and inflicts -3 on atk and def, and menace bc menace is a nice tie in with the plegian bow+. Bracing stance also makes him a little more bulkier, and enemy phase proficient alongside close reversal.

Nino: This build is designed to stack tons of Spd onto Flying Nino. Stacking huge amounts of Spd is very important for her if she is carrying the Special Effect Refine for Giga Excalibur. Atk/Spd Push's self-inflicted damage makes it easier for her to fall into Desperation range and when she is there, she can easily take out lots of foes without taking a hit. If a flier ally is carrying flier buffs, it will improve her performance and also trigger the buffs on her weapon.

Yuri: Yuri's build idea is quick and simple: Kill with lethality as quick as possible. Special spiral, Time's pulse, and his PRF weapon decrease the cool down, Atk/Spd solo for buffs, and null follow up seal, cuz nfu is busted.

Yune (If all else fails): Yune is a last ditch effort, to let loose if I'm on a losing streak. Yes this build was taken from ZeShado. She's here mainly to complement Nino, due to also being a flying unit, so she gets the buffs. She screws other mages over with her refine and far trace, and by being close to Nino, she also gets unity boosts.

Any questions?

FeH Unit builder - Arval - Cycle Keeper.png

FeH Unit builder - Joshua - Tempest King.png

FeH Unit builder - Python - Apathetic Archer.png

FeH Unit builder - Nino - Pale Flower.png

FeH Unit builder - Yuri - Ashen Valiant.png

FeH Unit builder - Yune - Chaos Goddess.png

Edited by Teabox Gremlin VA

Just as a note, Bonus doubler doesn't work the way your writeup implies that it does. What bonus doubler does is give you in-combat buffs equal to any field buffs that you have. In Joshua's case, he would gain extra stats from the buffs given by atk/def menace, but not fury or his weapons bonuses.

To be a little more on topic, I've been floating around two different builds on Mia, still trying to figure out which feels better to me. Both are pretty bog standard although there a few flex options like AS Unity, AS menace or time pulse.

2069197710_Screenshot_20221129-221431_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.b4d08aa33e92827f01107b566899571e.jpg1365792470_Screenshot_20221129-221453_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.be647ab72f877f791dac8ecc551059dd.jpg

Ah, thanks for telling me, but that's still a +12 to atk/def, plus +8 to all stats around the board. Still pretty good.

Also, Regarding the Builds, holy crap, you must like Mia a lot to invest in her that much, Vital astra, Godlike reflexes, You completely reworked her entire kit! Finish and Oath work incredibly well together in sync. I'm very impressed. One thing I would note is that pulse smoke can screw you over pretty quickly, and I can tell she's not build to be an enemy phase unit. Be sure to have a physical or magic wall or two to stand behind. Bulwark and Detailed Report are really good for this, in my experience. Got any other tips for my other builds?

Yeah, bonus doubler still has synergy with AD menace, just that it doesn't double the other stuff. As for the other builds, I've not gotten to play around with Arval, or with Yune's refine yet. Yuri is pretty much the archetypal hit and run special spammer. I know AoE specials are more common for that build, but I can't imagine lethality is a bad choice.

I suppose you prefer the bulkier plegian build for Python compared to his refine which is more offensive in nature? Maybe try Atk Smoke 4 if you can get a copy, it'll spread the atk debuffs around to more than the one target you get out of AD Menace, although if you run him with debuff support that isn't as important.

As for Nino... why Def/Res boons? You definitely want Atk/Spd, she isn't really bulky, especially with push chipping her health down.

Mia is more of a mixed phase unit. She duels melee pretty well, and I generally pair her with a far save. Pulse smoke is always a threat to units with a lot of special reliance, but I'm not super deep into things like AR so I don't see it that often. 

Nice, Nice. 
For Nino, I run def/res boons to ensure she doesn't die to a sneeze, but I see your point, and yeah, I prefer plegian compared to his refine. He was supposed to be a bulky cav, and IS screwed 'em over. Also, lucky you, AR is a b!tch.