New Mystery Endings

Anyone know where I can see all the New Mystery endings? They're not on the Serenes site for some reason. I know they're on the wikis, but, unless there's a page I've missed, they're all just on the character pages. Which means opening like 70 tabs if I want to take a quick glance at them all. So do you know any text based way of reading them all?

4 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Anyone know where I can see all the New Mystery endings? They're not on the Serenes site for some reason. I know they're on the wikis, but, unless there's a page I've missed, they're all just on the character pages. Which means opening like 70 tabs if I want to take a quick glance at them all. So do you know any text based way of reading them all?

Eh?

https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Heroes_of_Light_and_Shadow_Character_Endings

From a quick glance, unless there are alternate endings missing or something like that (and it doesn't look like it to me, I can see a few alternates if a unit is dead among them), I'm pretty sure it's all there.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh?

https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Heroes_of_Light_and_Shadow_Character_Endings

From a quick glance, unless there are alternate endings missing or something like that (and it doesn't look like it to me, I can see a few alternates if a unit is dead among them), I'm pretty sure it's all there.

Ah. I see now it was at the end of the chapters script here. I was expecting it to be in a separate header like it is for Shadow Dragon here.

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

Ah. I see now it was at the end of the chapters script here. I was expecting it to be in a separate header like it is for Shadow Dragon here.

Actually, reading through it now, I realized it's missing Sedgar's title. So it's not quite complete. A terrible blunder, I hope they are already working on fixing it.