The OOT Manga

Not Changed by VASM :(

I was thinking of getting it, but the last copy of it was snatched. I liked the Oracle of Seasons manga, but I think it was for the best (for my wallet) that I didn't get the OOT one, since I'm not a huge Zelda fan these days.

I was thinking of getting it, but the last copy of it was snatched. I liked the Oracle of Seasons manga, but I think it was for the best (for my wallet) that I didn't get the OOT one, since I'm not a huge Zelda fan these days.

Ever try the free translation on the thousands of Zelda fansites?

I'll link it when I get back to my home computer.

Edited by Toa Lord Meowth

I've never read it, but I hear it focuses on Malon for a little while, so I want to read those chapters. Malon was always one of favourite Zelda characters. XD

XD

She has a whole chapter XD

I've downloaded and read them all. Not too bad, but I prefer a lot of the original game over it, I guess.

This, although Link's training with Impa and the Sheik serving Ganny things are two plots I almost wiosh we're in the game XD

This, although Link's training with Impa and the Sheik serving Ganny things are two plots I almost wiosh we're in the game XD

Yeah, those were kinda cool I guess, but some of the made-up stuff was a bit cheesy imo, like how Nabooru (or whatever her name was) got turned into a sage at the last minute.

I read the online translation. And I'm thinking of getting the actual thing (the english translation done by Viz Media) to see if I could spot any differences in the translation. (But last time I checked at Barnes and Noble's, it didn't have at least one copy.)

Edited by Staraptor

I liked it.

Heh, and I remember when my friend was reading it, she had a total spazz attack because it actually had a picture or three of Link without his hat (gasp!)

:blink:

ZOMG

Yeah, those were kinda cool I guess, but some of the made-up stuff was a bit cheesy imo, like how Nabooru (or whatever her name was) got turned into a sage at the last minute.

Yeah that failed completely.