Trying out New Mystery of the Emblem with Only Marth

About a year ago, I managed to beat Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon with only Marth and it was a fun and interesting experience.

Sometime after making that video, I imported a copy of Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem. I am eager to see if its sequel can be beaten with only Marth as well, as he is the only unit that has to be deployed much like in Shadow Dragon. However, I've heard that he has received some buffs in New Mystery, likely due to his importance in the game, that he is now confronted with 3 persistent assassins and a much tougher challenge to overcome.

This has taken me a while due to the limited time I've had as of late and I am hoping to improve the quality of the videos!
At the moment I have managed to get to Chapter 11 with ease (except if they are littered with mages because the buffs are not as effective as I hoped they would be).

I would be happy to know what you think about this! (please do not comment on the fact that it is in Japanese 😅)

Since this is a New Mystery thing, I'm gonna shove it in the New Mystery subforum.

Anyway, depending on the difficulty, this is gonna be a pain.  Getting to the True Ending's gonna be fun in and of itself.  Then there's certain magic users that appear on said ending.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Marth is generally considered better in New Mystery, so aside from getting the shards, this should be completely doable in New Mystery is it's doable in Shadow Dragon. Assuming the easiest difficulty, of course. No way it could be done in Lunatic Reverse! I doubt even if you gave him every stat booster in the game in chapter 1 could he accomplish it in Lunatic Reverse's endgame.