Here are this year's Winter Silhouettes...

Jave

Everyone's so convinced that left is BK but it's pretty much a 1:1 armour match and hair match with Murdock.  

Not that FEH players even know who that is, but still...

It's doubtful anyway considering his popularity so this will probably end up being a skip.

Edited by Sayyyaka

I had no idea of what 3Hop Annette looked like so I'd never have guessed, but yeah, open and shut case for both I would think.

I'd love Murdock though. And Hannibal. I love it when a plan comes together.

Neither of the two interest me much as characters, so we'll see if the other units on the banner are characters I care about. If none of the characters interest me as characters, I'll probably pull solely for Arena performance.

In the extremely unlikely event that none of them interest me even in the Arena, I might go back to pull for Seidr instead depending on what the next set of Arena bonus units looks like.

Oh, and the character on the left is definitely Lucina. (So is the one on the right, but I have to mention the one on the left because it's so obvious.)

5 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Annette might be the token free bow/dagger armor this year. She would be the only one of those units that I actually build. I wonder if she'll be a red bow armor, since we have those other colors covered.

I kinda already build my Christmas armor archer in Ignatz so I'm hoping she maybe can be a regular archer instead.

13 hours ago, Sayyyaka said:

Everyone's so convinced that left is BK but it's pretty much a 1:1 armour match and hair match with Murdock.  

mardoc.pngBlack_Knight_1.jpg

I see the pauldrons and collar, but Murdock doesn't have the center-of-head's-top "twin upspike" the BK's helmet does, and which you can see in the silhouette. -Unless it's a wreath or something that Murdock is festively adorned in.

...Murdock isn't it in FEH at all yet? A shame. Nice bit of backstory with Zephiel, complete with a brief appearance or three in Blazing. Could've used more, but that can be said of many villains and other characters across FE, few characters wouldn't like -even if they don't need it and are perfectly fine as is- a dollop of more.

Maybe it's not the Black Knight, but actually Rolf in the Black Knight armor. The ebon suit does hide everything about the wearer. For all we know, it could be Est buried underneath.

13 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

I hope that Not-Black Knight's epithet is Silent Knight.

Hooooly Knight!

All is calm, the moonlight is bright

Round yon dying father and child!

Tragic leader, so tender and defiled,

Sleep in heavenly peace!

Sleep in heavenly peace!

...Can the BK please come in a pure white recolor for a "Holy Knight" appearance? Maybe with Christmasy red, green and gold accents.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

56 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Murdock isn't it in FEH at all yet? A shame. Nice bit of backstory with Zephiel, complete with a brief appearance or three in Blazing. Could've used more, but that can be said of many villains and other characters across FE, few characters wouldn't like -even if they don't need it and are perfectly fine as is- a dollop of more.

We still don’t have Murdock primarily because, for some reason, IS hates releasing armored GHBs (but not TT ones). There is a grand total of just three of them: Zephiel (2017), Flame Emperor (2020) and Cervantes (2022).

Well, the one on the right sure seems to be Rebecca to me. And the left one does look like the Black Knight. Anyone can wear big armor, though, and the helmet may not be tall enough. I don't know.

8 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Anyone can wear big armor, though, and the helmet may not be tall enough. I don't know.

The pauldrons are pretty distinctive, though. No one else's pauldrons have that exact silhouette, and even the ones that get closest are still nowhere near the correct shape to even be plausible.

Well well... I'd be damned if the left one wasn't BK. Running on the presumption that it is, it'll be nice to finally have a BK alt, and a winter one too, meaning the armor might be red. And hey, being a seasonal alt, maybe he'll use a lance this time.

Now if only he took off that blasted helmet...