Bound Hero Battle- Cain and Abel

GuiltyLove

Not much to say here... BHB are usually not that hard. Just a bunch of Marths punishing the Bull and the Panther for being bad at their jobs.

@GuiltyLove How dare you to use 2 Ests and a half and 2 Pallas against Abel! By the way, I didn't realize this map is not very cavalry friendly until I watched your video. And the dragons didn't have much problems as well, since fliers can easily move around.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Someone didn't want me to use Leon to cheese the entire map.  Joke's on them, I still managed it.  There's a spot where Leon can safely snipe Abel to open.  Then it's a matter of picking off the stragglers.

• 3 weeks later...

@GuiltyLove Nice clears! Being fliers is definitely a nice bonus on this map. 

@Diovani Bressan Nice one-turn! Should have just stopped after Young Marth did his thing though, he slotted so nicely into their formation.

I know I'm late, but here's my one turn anyway. Not much to say here as BHBs rarely bring much of a challenge, but Abel's special at least packed a bit of punch (which made for easy Wings of Mercy).

• 3 weeks later...

Terribly late because I forgot to check for the new thread!

@Diovani Bressan - Lunge strats! And a rare occasion of L!Marth getting to play with the other Marths.

@GuiltyLove - Poor Abel having to run into an awkward situation on the battlefield. And congrats on the Lilith merge!

@BoaFerox - Who needs to worry about Canto Control when the other Tanas can fly in right where they need to be? Nice work!