If Three Hopes got a promotional Engage dlc

Who would you want or expect to be playable? (Out of the new characters. Not the Emblem characters, as that would veer into FEW2 territory).

I'd think the most likely would be Alear, Chloe, Framme, Diamante, and Ivy.

The ones I'd most want to see would be Diamante, Alcryst, Framme, Merrin, and Louis.

I think they would put in Alear and their group of retainers. They are your first four units in Engage and would make sense to allow people to get to know them. On top of that, you wouldn't have to develop any new classes for anyone bar Alear like you would if they added any of the main four royals (bar Alfred probably).

Alear would probably get a unique Divine Child intermediate class and then Divine Dragon master class.

Vander would be a Great Knight.

Clanne would be a Mage.

Framme would probably just be a Priest since Fódlan says no to women brawling.

Honestly either @Azz or @Metal Flash feel like the right answers, but have we thought of COMBINING THEM???

I feel like outside of Alfred and Celine, who seem to be some of the "starting nobles," each pair of siblings would start joined or easily obtainable on a specific route but could be recruited to other routes without much difficulty. 

All Routes - Alear, Clanne, Framme, Vander, Alfred, Celine

Azure Gleam - Diamant, Alcryst

Golden Wildfire - Timerra, Fogado

Scarlet Blaze - Ivy, Hortensia (Hubert would totally roast Hortensia, and she'd roast him right back. It'd be hilarious.)