• Cordelia: Unyielding Snow
    • Artur: Silver Saint
    • Mirabilis: Sugarplum Vision
    • Black Knight: The Night's Blade
    • Bruno: Masked Reveler
    • Dorothea: Yuletide Dancer
    • Annette: Festive Helper

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2023 at 02:59 AM

If there was anything to magnify how utterly disappointed I've been in the Christmas banners for the last few years, it's this gauntlet. I am so, so tired of the Fodlan bias in Heroes...but Dorothea is probably my favorite character of this bunch. Man, the Christmas banners really haven't given me much of ANYTHING I've wanted for so long now.

Hmm part of me wants to support Artur, but I also want to support Bruno. Anette is also cute (her hairstyle looks like cookies and I notice that if she idles on a map, she'll start singing.) Hmm I have Artur and I have Bruno. Hmmm.... I'll tentatively plan on joining Team Bruno, but we'll see what I wind up doing when it comes to actually joining a team in game.

I used to just pick the least popular unit of the eight for easy multipliers but geez has that plan backfired lately when I realise no people on my friends list are on the same team so I end up with a team of three level 1 units and lose multiple fights.

Mostly that'd be because the vast majority of my friends list have probably been inactive for years, and the Binding Worlds forma thing probably means a fair few of the ones remaining have now left in order to fish for premium units.

Another GronderWarrior posting solely to hate on Dorothea. Why don't you get a blog, write a big rant on the real reasons you hate her so much, and stop spewing your bile here? Might do you some good.

Anyway, I'll be team Dorothea, and then Santa Knight if she loses to the power of moe being easy to like Annette's big fanbase.

Gonna pick BK because he's already contributed to me being able to clear a lot of difficult shit in the game without having to think about it. Like Micaiah and Shez abyssal and tanking shit in the TT.

On 12/24/2022 at 12:46 PM, Humanoid said:

I used to just pick the least popular unit of the eight for easy multipliers but geez has that plan backfired lately when I realise no people on my friends list are on the same team so I end up with a team of three level 1 units and lose multiple fights.

Mostly that'd be because the vast majority of my friends list have probably been inactive for years, and the Binding Worlds forma thing probably means a fair few of the ones remaining have now left in order to fish for premium units.

then maybe i could pm my friend code over so that i could help be one of people on your friends list who is active?

Okay more seriously...I was initially gonna go straight for BK, but after thinking a bit more, I think I'm gonna go with Artur. Though I wouldn't be surprised that he would lose, so then I'd go for BK if he's still around to support.

On 12/24/2022 at 4:59 AM, Kori said:

Another GronderWarrior posting solely to hate on Dorothea. Why don't you get a blog, write a big rant on the real reasons you hate her so much, and stop spewing your bile here? Might do you some good.

Anyway, I'll be team Dorothea, and then Santa Knight if she loses to the power of moe being easy to like Annette's big fanbase.

I don’t get it either. Camilla has more reasons to be hated than her. At least Dorothea has a personality and a goal

[deleted at request]

If I were picking a side in this gauntlet for character I might've gone with Artur instead. But BK is basically my cheat card for hard content right now, so I'm picking him for being an awesome unit. Cordelia would be my second choice if she's still around and BK isn't because her dual strike effect is too good and it lets summer Eirika slay things even harder.

Edited by Sunwoo

On 12/24/2022 at 10:59 AM, Kori said:

Yes, Annette is at least easy to like, is popular, and isn‘t hated like Dorothea 

3 hours ago, GronderWarrior said:

Yes, Annette is at least easy to like, is popular, and isn‘t hated like Dorothea 

Fix your time machine, you're in the wrong timeline.

If Dorothea is so hated, there'd be no reason to tell people to vote against her.

Edited by Florete