Merry Christmas!

AnonymousSpeed

Merry Christmas everyone!

What a wonderful day it is, a beautiful time to come together and commemorate Messiah and His birth. Let nothing us dismay!

This Christmas is also the penultimate day of Hanukkah, which is kind of cool. I guess you could say that a great miracle happened here.

To celebrate, I want to share with you all one of my favorite Christmas carols. "We Three Kings" is not only beautiful sounding, but has a nice theological lesson about the significance of each of the gifts brought by the wise men. While the notion of there being three magi specifically is apocryphal, the gifts in question are actually in the Scriptures. I'm particularly fond of the version below:

Though the Wiggles version is pretty good, too.

Merry Christmas!

As a retail worker, I must say that I am not particularly warm to many carols at this time.

This song, however, is one of the ones that we played every Christmas when I was little; since this is likely my last Christmas living with my family, it's a bit more bittersweet than normal, though.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas!

I'm not really one for Christmas music, but I absolutely loved the holiday specials that come on each year. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is my favorite, and I recently found a very interesting video concerning the fate of the stop-motion puppets used for the special.

Merry Christmas!

Hm... my favourite Christmas song is probably "Mary, Did You Know?" I just really enjoy it both as a beautiful song and a nice expression of God's love for all of us. I don't know any good renditions of it on YouTube, so, unfortunately, I can't leave one here.

May everyone have a Merry Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...