[FE8] The Princess's Lament - A Sacred Stones rebalance, rewrite, overhaul, expansion extravaganza!

Saint Rubenio

1.11 released

• Fixed the infinite money exploit in Fort Rigwald. Instead of money being given, now you get a blue gem in a unit’s inventory.
  • Male valkyries didn’t get effective damage from horse-slaying weaponry. Fixed now.
  • Falcoknight promotion now grants D swords.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2023 at 2:42 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah! Oh wow, that's interesting. Someone's talking about this little thing on Twitter? May I ask you share this? I'd like to see.

Look up a user named Funky Fringus on Twitter. They posted a few screenshots, mostly featuring Margaret and not!Derrick (as you may infer from my wording, I still don’t have mGBA on my laptop, and the hack by extension), and I immediately recognized her. They also seemed to be enjoying using Margaret, whom you apparently turned into a Wolf/Sedgar-style prepromote?

(Also, Dozla and Mansel being a wacky couple with L'Ara as their equally wacky surrogate daughter is a great headcanon. One I may or may not agree with...)

Don’t go giving me false hopes. At least I know I can count on you to make Dozla fun to use.

Funny you should mention him, actually - if you play the hack, you may find a neat little surprise regarding our man Frost. I won't say more.

h y p e

Wait, wait, what? Frost has a chance to win something? Frost, the man who lost CyL once?

I mean, I already gave him a vote for this CyL. Is this like, something different? A different vote, category or what not?

It’s weird and we still don’t know exactly what it may be about. Rising Heroes is the name they’ve given to the 20 characters - ten men, ten women - who had gained the most positions since the last CYL by the end of this year’s third day of voting. The most voted three men and three women in this category will receive a “special introduction” - not sure what that entails, since some of them (like Flavia or Jorge) are already in FEH. Send me a PM if you want me to keep you posted, but you’ll probably find out through the forums.

Edited by Goddess Serra

3 minutes ago, Goddess Serra said:

Look up a user named Funky Fringus on Twitter. They posted a few screenshots, mostly featuring Margaret and not!Derrick (as you may infer from my wording, I still don’t have mGBA on my laptop, and the hack by extension), and I immediately recognized her. They also seemed to be enjoying using Margaret, whom you apparently turned into a Wolf/Sedgar-style prepromote?

Thanks! Somehow it feels weird to see my little hack being posted about in unrelated social media. I love how much they flipped out over Salvador of all people haha. Wish I had a twitter so I could respond to these.

And yes, indeed, Margaret's a Wolfgar knock-off in the hack.

Don’t go giving me false hopes.

Heh...... All right.

At least I know I can count on you to make Dozla fun to use.

Well, he is one of my faves haha.

It’s weird and we still don’t know exactly what it may be about. Rising Heroes is the name they’ve given to the 20 characters - ten men, ten women - who had gained the most positions since the last CYL by the end of this year’s third day of voting. The most voted three men and three women in this category will receive a “special introduction” - not sure what that entails, since some of them (like Flavia or Jorge) are already in FEH. Send me a PM if you want me to keep you posted, but you’ll probably find out through the forums.

I've done my part

to contribute to the cause.

I'm just sad I was so late to find out. I'd already given Frost one vote as I do every year, and then I gave him my remaining three, but Yubello, Moulder and Fado already took some of my votes before you told me about this. And good thing you did-- I'm not sure I would've ever found out had it not been for you!

Hi there! I'm still playing and still highly enjoying myself. A couple of other things I've noticed:

In the Vigarde fight, the game freezes after Duessel fights Vigarde. Similarly, in Chapter 21x the game freezes between Enemy Phase 1 and Player Phase 2, but after speeding up it eventually starts working again.

Hope this helps!

Edit: looks like the lag issue is just for the whole map in 21x actually

Edited by KingStaragna

Is there a bug with aggro on the latest version on chapter 10 or am I missing something? When Mia spawns in next to her dad in Fort Rigwald she seems to immediately somehow aggro about 4-5 other enemies from the corridor that she isn’t in range of and isn’t capable of dealing with without being overwhelmed. She has 6 vulneraries, but given that each enemy does over 10 damage, she still doesn’t last long, and the fact that the rest of the army at this point is comprised of low stat growth units makes it feel very hard to catch up and save her in time without sacrificing multiple units. Is it a matter of playing faster or am I missing something?

Enjoying the hack so far!

Edit: Finished the map. On my winning run, Mia only attracted 3 enemies for reasons I’m not certain about; she was out of range of all the enemies she attracted in both attempts. Whatever the case, I’m glad to continue. 

Edited by nth0

9 hours ago, nth0 said:

Is there a bug with aggro on the latest version on chapter 10 or am I missing something? When Mia spawns in next to her dad in Fort Rigwald she seems to immediately somehow aggro about 4-5 other enemies from the corridor that she isn’t in range of and isn’t capable of dealing with without being overwhelmed. She has 6 vulneraries, but given that each enemy does over 10 damage, she still doesn’t last long, and the fact that the rest of the army at this point is comprised of low stat growth units makes it feel very hard to catch up and save her in time without sacrificing multiple units. Is it a matter of playing faster or am I missing something?

That one stumped me for a while too! The key is to stay as far back as possible and hit the wall instead of trying for the door, that way you can just deal with one at a time and you'll have Ramon to help tank the enemies. That, and don't take too long to get inside the castle.

1.12 released

• The following units have had their bases buffed: Albertus, Susana, Syrene, Liselotte, Ramón.
  • Changed the lance Ramón gets when Mia recruits him to a slim lance. Hopefully these changes will make chapter 10 more manageable.
  • Chapter 22’s player phase theme has been changed to Land of Promise.
  • Caellach’s stats have been buffed.
  • Tweaked Ephraim’s promoted palette slightly.
16 hours ago, KingStaragna said:

Hi there! I'm still playing and still highly enjoying myself. A couple of other things I've noticed:

In the Vigarde fight, the game freezes after Duessel fights Vigarde. Similarly, in Chapter 21x the game freezes between Enemy Phase 1 and Player Phase 2, but after speeding up it eventually starts working again.

Hope this helps!

Edit: looks like the lag issue is just for the whole map in 21x actually

What emulator are you using? Because this sounds like emualtor trouble to me. Is it VBA, perchance?

On 1/19/2023 at 8:56 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

What emulator are you using? Because this sounds like emualtor trouble to me. Is it VBA, perchance?

It is VBA, you’re right! That’s the only chapter that’s had problems though, so I can live with it. Dogs, tricks, etc. 

I’m up to Chapter 25 now, still having a fantastic time! I do have a couple of story things I’d like to suggest if you’re alright with that; one is just a word change, the other is actual work and I completely understand if you aren’t down for it. 

Spoiler

1) I got Joshua and Natasha to their A support, which is of course a necessity on any SS run worth its salt. In it, when Joshua proposes, he asks Natasha to live with him in Renais, which is kind of weird already because there’s no indication that either of them have ever gone to Renais until Chapter 22, and with the skin tone change (which I’m a HUGE fan of btw), it’s pretty clear that Joshua is Jehannese. Not the biggest deal, but I think it makes sense for him to ask her to go to Jehanna instead.

2) Just for the fun of it, since Orson moves in the aforementioned Chapter 22 and it’s a seize map, I made a save state where Eirika seized without killing Orson first just to see what happens. Just hoping to squeeze a little more angst out of the princess, you know how it goes. It looks like he gets executed off-screen instead though, because it’s the same dialogue either way. No biggie if you don’t want to make a whole other event that most players won’t see anyway, but just something to think about if you’re ever in the mood for more heart-wrenching.

I am not getting enough time to play but been enjoying it so far (currently at start of ch 7). Liking the few changes you made both in story and units.

Spoiler

My favourite character so far is this guy, just looking at this quote you can feel courage, fear and motivation at the same time...

1.PNG.d553e84771b4a86fc39e69a0aa747aad.PNG

I like mr. genius sorcerer as well, these two are going straight to my final team. Will likely share my final team unless I take too long to finish this.

6 hours ago, KingStaragna said:

It is VBA, you’re right! That’s the only chapter that’s had problems though, so I can live with it. Dogs, tricks, etc. 

Yeah VBA is known to give trouble with hacks sometimes. Oh well, as long as nothing breaks too badly...

6 hours ago, KingStaragna said:

I’m up to Chapter 25 now, still having a fantastic time! I do have a couple of story things I’d like to suggest if you’re alright with that; one is just a word change, the other is actual work and I completely understand if you aren’t down for it. 

Hide contents

1) I got Joshua and Natasha to their A support, which is of course a necessity on any SS run worth its salt. In it, when Joshua proposes, he asks Natasha to live with him in Renais, which is kind of weird already because there’s no indication that either of them have ever gone to Renais until Chapter 22, and with the skin tone change (which I’m a HUGE fan of btw), it’s pretty clear that Joshua is Jehannese. Not the biggest deal, but I think it makes sense for him to ask her to go to Jehanna instead.

2) Just for the fun of it, since Orson moves in the aforementioned Chapter 22 and it’s a seize map, I made a save state where Eirika seized without killing Orson first just to see what happens. Just hoping to squeeze a little more angst out of the princess, you know how it goes. It looks like he gets executed off-screen instead though, because it’s the same dialogue either way. No biggie if you don’t want to make a whole other event that most players won’t see anyway, but just something to think about if you’re ever in the mood for more heart-wrenching.

Spoiler

I didn't touch vanilla's supports, so I expected there'd be some kind of inconsistency somewhere. Heck, knowing Sacred Stones's localization, it might straight up be a vanilla mistake. Glad you like the skin tone change, though!

And yeah, I didn't think anybody would go out of their way to spare Orson, but... I probably should've lol, this is the kind of thing I might go out of my way to check out if I were the player.

3 hours ago, ranger016 said:

I am not getting enough time to play but been enjoying it so far (currently at start of ch 7). Liking the few changes you made both in story and units.

Hide contents

My favourite character so far is this guy, just looking at this quote you can feel courage, fear and motivation at the same time...

1.PNG.d553e84771b4a86fc39e69a0aa747aad.PNG

I like mr. genius sorcerer as well, these two are going straight to my final team. Will likely share my final team unless I take too long to finish this.

Those two seem to be well-liked by most everyone. Take as much time as you need, and do share your team, I love seeing teams!

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Those two seem to be well-liked by most everyone. Take as much time as you need, and do share your team, I love seeing teams!

Thanks, I love seeing and sharing teams as well so will do.

Spoiler

I didn't think I would comment here so soon but I guess you already knew it when I said I was starting ch 7. I didn't think you would kill him off but knowing you, I should have guessed that haha.

And since some of my units reached lv 10 I can finally see some of the new classes. Harold's new class seems obviously great, and I liked you that buffed assassin and general. Also, is the great knight's new skill just immunity to status effects?

46 minutes ago, ranger016 said:
  Hide contents

I didn't think I would comment here so soon but I guess you already knew it when I said I was starting ch 7. I didn't think you would kill him off but knowing you, I should have guessed that haha.

And since some of my units reached lv 10 I can finally see some of the new classes. Harold's new class seems obviously great, and I liked you that buffed assassin and general. Also, is the great knight's new skill just immunity to status effects?

Spoiler

Immunity protects from effective weaponry, so it's quite valuable for Great Knights. Including enemy GK like, for example, Aias.

kyO1n2W.png

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, ping said:

Immunity protects from effective weaponry, so it's quite valuable for Great Knights. Including enemy GK like, for example, Aias.

Thanks, that sounds really powerful since gk are just general on horses.

Edited by ranger016

22 hours ago, ranger016 said:

Thanks, I love seeing and sharing teams as well so will do.

Hide contents

Spoiler

I always get the biggest evil smile on my face when I see someone say "I'm in chapter 7." Hahaha...

Hey there! I finally downloaded everything I needed to play The Princess's Lament. I'm currently on Ch. 9.

Spoiler

Joke's on you, I'm evil and never cared about Seth.

I wanted to post some screenshots of things I haven't seen being brought up here yet. I'm not 100% they haven't been brought up on FEUniverse though, and I'm playing version 1.13 on a mobile emulator - just a heads-up.

(I also have a FEU account, but I'm not sure I can post images there yet)

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-01-22-16-36-18-481_com_emu.gba1x.thumb.jpg.c2ba13e330350850d442d8b483f1c015.jpgThis feels like the kind of thing someone may have brought up already, but for some reason "Talk" shows up near the weapon icon in the right-hand window. I'm not sure why this happens, but it's been consistent throughout my run so far (as in, it's always been there every time I open that window). From what I could find, it's normally meant to display "Affin" instead of "Talk".

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-01-23-11-54-46-305_com_emu.gba1x.thumb.jpg.62c768841ec9c4554054a59b9d3551fb.jpgThis is another visual-only glitch. Not sure why it happens, but my strategy for Ch. 7 involved sending Harold and Neimi here and I had to replay this map a few times, so I saw this happen ~4 times in my ~4 attempts. To summarize, I move Harold north to fight the mage, which means he has to attack from the tile the ballista is on, and this happens. Again, it's been consistent across all my runs of Ch. 7 and has no effect on gameplay (Harold can't shoot people with the ballista) but I can't say if this is a problem with Harold, with the tile, etc. since I never had anyone other than Harold (and Neimi, but that was intended) move onto the same tile as the ballista.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2023-01-23-16-25-53-746-edit_com_emu.gba1x.thumb.jpg.60e892b351675753daf0f2bc18ff5cf3.jpg

Not a glitch, just a design choice I don't particularly agree with. The highlighted cavalier is - I think - supposed to replace Amelia, who will probably join next map on Ephraim's team (at least, I assume that's the case since you sent Franz with Ephraim). As a result, you made him carry the Speedwing she normally has in FE8.

This is good, obviously (since you don't miss out on a stat-booster), but since I wasn't expecting anything worthwhile to come out of that corner of the map - again, predicting Amelia would join the other team - and there aren't any steal-only items initially on the map, I decided not to bring Colm in favor of my other units who are better at combat. I did this from experience, since I consider Distant Blade one of the hardest maps in vanilla FE8 and knew the first few turns are probably its hardest part, but I now have to decide whether I want to keep going without the Speedwing or restart and bring Colm.

Again, nothing disastrous, but I do think it's fairer strategically to show all stealables from the prep screen and not put any on reinforcements. Maybe you could have that cavalier start on the map from turn 1? It would allow the player to know that there's an added reward if they bring Colm.

Other than that, playing has been an absolute blast so far! Admittedly, I'm nearing the end of a (vanilla) RD run and adapting back to GBA FE after not playing FE6-8 for such a long time was a bit difficult initially, but this has every bit of the charm I expected from something with Harriett, Elaine, Margaret and the merry gang in it.

I'll wait to post my team until I'm actually done, but so far, Gilliam is probably the MVP, while Garcia, Harold, Moulder, Neimi and Franz have all been very solid. I'm not using Ross, Artur, Forde, Kyle and 

Spoiler

Novala. I know he's supposed to be a meme, but I don't like him much (seriously, we had Bazba, who happens to be decently hot, and you give me playable Novala? It's a very "you" pick, though). Melville is so much fun though! I'll have to refrain from overusing him, since 26 Str at Lv. 1 promoted on Ch. 9 is insane.

As for maps: 5x was a chore to get through (it always is though, and having my favorite couple join made it a bit more tolerable); 6 was much better without the fog (and with an overall stronger cast, I feel); 6x 

Spoiler

improved once I realized the reinforcements are supposed to be infinite or close to that? Still pretty challenging, especially until Gilliam, Lute and Natasha could reach the trio up top, but I finished on the exact same turn the (first?) General showed up in the south. Einar was an enjoyable one-off antagonist (again, very "you" death quote) and the final plot twist was great, even if I'm following the recruitment guide and thus knew he is playable already. Is he the secret character you mention in the OP?

I also really enjoyed your twist on Ch. 8, both story- and gameplay-wise. 

Spoiler

Looking back on it, why doesn't Eirika start isolated in vanilla FE8?

For the record,

Spoiler

do not think "Drau" slipped past me for even a moment. I knew I should've expected more Berwick love than just "D'Erica" from you. All that's left now is figuring out whether they are simply homages to your favorite "FE" game or something more - knowing you, it could be either way.

I'm looking forward to playing more!

By the way, I'm usually very nitpicky about typos and such, but since you said most of the story changes begin around Ch. 8, I must admit I didn't exactly pay hawk-like attention to the dialogue so far (excluding the new story content, that is).

I might post some more before I finish the main story with regards to glitches, typos and the like, but I'll probably hold off on commenting on the units themselves until I'm done, outside of particularly fun moments. Hope my feedback was helpful!

Edited by Goddess Serra

Hi, i'm a FE Beta tester and Developper too,  this is a really good hack and the story and gameplay is more better ngl than the actual game, but there is some problems i notice :

Bugs : 

1 - Some Supports especially new characters have the same druid quote : "My magic will make them tremble in fear"

For example : Susana and Syrene and Hariett.

Balance : 

Add more mods : 

- Seth design, even if he ... There is a high design Seth that could interest you. FE8] [100% Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance - Page 12 -  Fan Projects - Serenes Forest Forums

- Please add the competence modes, it will make the game much better, and your units more useful and unique. Because since you remove the tower of

Valny in the beginning you don't have times to train all your units correctly.

More weapons especially magic weapons, magic spells, for example

Wind spell could be a high critc magic with high hit and low damage it has 3 ranges attack. +3 skill and +3speed

Elthunder : Very High magic damage but very low critc and hit, and it's one range. When you use one -3skill and -3speed.

ElWind : Very High critc and hit, more damage but still low, +3 skills and +3 speed. 

Devoros : Just an idea a high critc dark magic, but low damage like wind.

Poisus : A dark magic who inflict poison 

Yeah those name are terribel the two last one, just an example

More light magic.

Light swords should give you advantage over dark magic

More magic weapons, bows etc...

New characters design : 

The design is good but make it better, especially the ranger girl, for example Erika face is quite smale it need to be bigger, but yeah not the most important part but if you can in the futur you hack will be much better.

Boss need to be buff and give reward

For example Boss need to be more strong when you reach chapter 11 and need to give reward, like gems, or weapons.

Balance : 

The game is well done but here for me what needs to change, i play a lot of FE game i hope it helps 

1 - The game in the begining is well balanced but i think you need to make it more hard. 

Chapter 1 : (Seth and Erika escape) - Good -  But make more enemies appear by surprise in turn 2. (It's logicial since they espace, some troops are after them by where they came from)

Chapter 2 : (Gilliam and Franz come to help) - Medium Good - This level is good, but it's quite easy it will be better if some enemies come from the castle for help when Gilliam and Franz come because after that it's easy win like it will be cool if we are surrounded by 2 waves one left and right = cavalry, Pegasus Knight some bowmans. Before that make the leader say something : Now you are done caught them.

Chapter 3 : (Giliam and his son recruit) - Medium Good - This level is the same as the original for me, you can win easily, this is why what would make this level better is more waves like 3 big waves of brigands for example, a lot of brigands come in Giliam direction, something who force you to save him because of the waves, for example for not make him dies first replace the bowman with a brigand. 

For example here how the waves will work :

Wave 1 : Big waves from the Mountain (turn 4) 6 brigands with iron and hand axe.

Wave 2 : From behind (near the first village) (turn 7) 8 brigands with iron and hand axe.

Wave 3 : From the right (Where is Giliam) turn (turn 12) 10 brigands with iron and hand axe, with the right hand man of Bazba.

Where he is furious because he sees all his troops destroy, l"ike if i escape the boss will kill me, i need to kill them right now".

Instead of his dialogue : Who are you, it should be something like : Curse you all, my heads will be your reward, something more brigand.

Chapter 4 : (Colm and Neimi) : - Good - It's more difficult than the vanilla, i'm agree but still not a challenge, for example what is a shame and 

who have a lot of potential was the cavalry here. Like make more waves like enemies who come from the south of this level, some in the left where Colm

was. Like some cavalrys with brigands and in the last wave a Berserker. Make Bazba more interactive, like when you open all his chest, he is furious, and he

send you more waves  and in the end when you manage to survive all that he comes for you, like that it will be perfect. Make Bazbas too more strong because he can be killed very easy. 

Chapter 5 : (Harold recruit and Joshua recruit) - Good - The level is really good in the beginning but after is not a challenge. For example the enemy with the battle axe was good and the wyverns too what will make this level more good is after you recruit Joshua a lot of enemy came from the south and the north.

Wyverns, Pegasus Knight, and some axe dudes also buff the boss because he is quite easy when you have the armor killer, in the last wave he comes from you. 

For the Arena, i mean why not, it's a good choice.

Chapter 6 : (Novala )- Middle Good - The level need to be more difficult, for example more druids and mage  around him, more waves of cavalry near the end when you have save the familly from the spider. The boss is good maybe more defense and health and it will be better.

Chapter 6x : - Good - The level is good but still it needs to have more challenge near the end when a wave of enemy came from the south (cavalry) when you are near Harriet friend level. 

Chapter 7 : - Middle Good - There was wasting potential in this level, for example instead of 2 pegasus knights it will be interesting to make them appear all the 3 turns til turn 21 but they don't wear all killer spear, in the beginning they have steel spear and the last one killer spear. Make a big wave who come from the south where we spawn who is a last wave who appear when you reach the castle.

Chapter 8 : - Good - I love the tragedy and the theme here but make it more challenge by adding more waves near the end.

Chapter 9 : - Good - Still need more waves in the end.

Chapter 10 - Very good - Nothing to change. 

Chapter 11 : - Medium Bad - I don't say that it's horrible, in this level all the enemy are easy to kill, they have iron weapons make me remembers the vanilla version also the dancer girl doesn't work at all, and Gerik dies quite a lot easy, like he is like please kill me i don't want to be in this game xD Seriously i needed to cheat to prevent him to die after that the rest is easy.

The main problem will be the main problems after the others chapters : All the enemis become easy because of the Master Seal this is why it need to have more stronger enemies with deadly weapons instead of iron swords only, more enemies with strong class. For example Captains have moneys or gems, good XP and more stronger than all the units, they are not alone but 3-4 maximum per levels with a General who is the strongest where his a thougher as the boss. From chapter 11 this configuration would be interesting.

Chapter 12 - Medium Good - I think instead of 10 turns, 20 will be perfect, but more challenge, more stronger units, the general, captains systems and more rewards will be welcome.

I hope it's help you, it's a very good hack, but it needs to be improved.

Edited by judge09

I forgot : 

Chapter 4x : (Mages recruit Arthur and Lute) - Medium Good - Could be better because the enemy are quite easy to beat, it woud say add more waves from the right near the end, and it will be good if you can instead of arrows since they can attack at distance now (the zombies) make another effect or a magic one if you can't find one.

Chapter 6X (side quest): PERFECTION : We need more levels with this difficulty else just for said there is a bug i thing the general don't move at all.

22 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

Snip

Detailed response! Thanks a lot. I really enjoyed reading through it.

Some thoughts:

Spoiler

About Seth... lol you and me both. I always describe him as having the personality of a wooden plank. I suppose that's why I figured he'd be more interesting dead than alive haha.

The first two bugs you described are visual bugs with some patches I installed. Far more skilled people than me made them and couldn't fix those issues, so it's beyond my abilities. The third's a good point though, might have to keep it in mind.

The entire start of chapter 8 in vanilla is pretty stupid, when you stop to think about it. Orson lures Seth and Eirika alone deep into the castle, then Seth blows his cover by asking questions, and Orson proceeds to... do absolutely nothing. Then Tirado and company run up, Orson runs off,nobody does anything to stop anyone. Afterwards, Tirado has the magical C4 that he had placed on the bridge beforehand activated (in vanilla he's not accompanied by mages like in the hack, the bridge explodes because it does), but this does nothing to stop the entire army from teleporting to Eirika's side. It's just a big mess lol

Haha, you're the first to catch Drau, I think! Draw struck me as very not-nameish, so I slightly corrupted it to Drau. I believe that's the name of a Swish river? Good enough for me. I didn't really think of either him or D'Erica as direct references beyond... well, the obvious. As characters they're both fairly different.

You're also the first not to love Novala lol. Everyone else is a big fan. That's okay though, to each their own. Glad you're a Melville fan at least! I don't know how, but I think I managed to make it cute, despite... well, being what it is.

Thanks for all the high praise, otherwise! Glad you're having a good time.

1 hour ago, judge09 said:

snip

Thank you very much for the praise and the in-depth feedback! It's a lot to go over. I can't guarantee I'll make every change you propose, but I am truly grateful you took the time to go over all of it in such detail.

Just a couple notes: The "bugged" supports aren't actually bugged, they're just not written. I should probably have made a textbox appear that says "placeholder" or something like that, but during development I thought the shaman's line appearing was funny, and I never got around to changing it haha. What is a bug is the generals in 6x not moving - I oughta take a look at that.

Thx for your fast answer, i plan to finish your hack and i will make a last topic of what i notice or could changer also i forgot to said that i really love Melvin the spider and Noval relation, also, maybe make more support for Norval even (if you want or feel like it needs more support) xD.

Also for the evolution of Melvin i got an idea, you see since he is a baby, make the same spider sprite but 2X times less bigger. and the evolution is the size of a spider monster in FE8.

I really love your story and especially Seth ....th.

Edited by judge09

Just a suggestion make the scary theme when you meet Na'amah from chapter 13 each time she attacks, like that it will make her more badass.

I think her Nocturne Magic need to be more unique and not be like Nosferatu, like Midnight Sun the princess magic something like that, i imagine something who represent Chaos like Lyon for a powerful magic.

For Joshua and others strong and main character like Erika and Ephraim you should do the same, Erika = revengeful theme and Ephraim heroic theme like this one :

Spoiler

Before Seith murder the theme is like the other characters (Erika)

Edited by judge09

I notice a big bug in chapter 17 when you are surrounded by the enemy troup, if you go in a fort and attack it or attack the enemy when you are attacked the game will crash here :

Also some class need to be changed from the general their class need to be more unique, for example here a sprite i made for RIEV i could make it better i take me like 30 minutes to do this since i'm an animator i can, it's inspired by a Sage animation FE7, Riev control dark, light, and anima magic with S Tiers. Til his name "Blood Beryl" this is why it's red.

r.png.4ea8773baa6ead17e420d08304ccb24b.png

bug 1.png

Edited by judge09

Hi here 2 bugs i noticed : 

One is in chapter 21

We can't see what will do some enemy units near Valter near the forts, like they move and you don't see the blue square, it's only red.

D'Erica can't rescue a unit when she is a great knight.

And one who force you to paid again in the side quest 21x if you don't end the turn between the two mercenaries.

A visual bug in the of chapter 21X, when you are on the map, when you quit and come back it's even worse

Another one too where the golds from the sidequest can't be seld.

visual bug.png

Edited by judge09