Choose Your Legends 7

Fire Emblem Fan

So, uh...Choose Your Legends 7 just dropped! I can't remember, was there an announcement before voting started in previous years? Because there wasn't this year, it just dropped and the voting has started. So, go vote! Remember, vote for Brom.

https://vote7.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en_us 

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of early compared to previous years, isn't it?

I suppose they REALLY didn't want to put in the Engage characters on this year's CYL banner or something I actually haven't looked at the site yet so if I'm wrong about this lol

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I suppose they REALLY didn't want to put in the Engage characters on this year's CYL banner or something I actually haven't looked at the site yet so if I'm wrong about this lol

Nope, no Engage characters.

Lmao, they dropped it early to keep Engage out.

There are no new additions to the ballot except some for Heroes and adding Three Hopes. 

New options from Heroes: Askr, Embla, Ganglot, Gullveig, Heidr (yes, even though we haven't even seen her in the story yet), Seidr, Ymir

New options from Three Hopes: Arval, Count Bergliez [Leopold], Count Gloucester [Erwin], Count Hevring [Waldemar], Count Varley [Gregoire], Holst, Margrave Gautier [Matthias], [Real] Monica, Rufus, Shahid, F!Shez, M!Shez

Oh, and Y!Tiki was not removed from the ballot because of course she wasn't. 

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

That is odd. Oh well. At least it gives me a whole year to get to know them before voting.

Oh, I forgot to look. Is m!Byleth on the ballot or has he been removed because of f!Byleth?

I'm probably going to go 6 votes for Tormod and 1 vote for Reinhardt. Unless m!Robin is in top 2, in which I'll give one of my Tormod votes to him.

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, I forgot to look. Is m!Byleth on the ballot or has he been removed because of f!Byleth?

He's still on.
#SupportingStahl#SupportingMorganM#SupportingRobinF #SupportingAshe, #SupportingNino#SupportingElise#SupportingKaze

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

1 minute ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

He's still on.

That makes sense if they kept young Tiki on the ballot as well. Good to know that one gender of avatar winning won't doom the other then.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm probably going to go 6 votes for Tormod and 1 vote for Reinhardt.

If people are able to get that day one bias like Tiki had last year I might throw the ol' Rein a vote too.

The one character that I plan to drop a vote for that is likely to be a winner will be F!Corrin. I'm looking forward to random pre-Awakening characters winning so that I can diversify my barracks when the time comes lol.

Am I going to unlazy myself to vote for Tomas?  Well, not today.  But I will eventually, because I want to see him use the summoner as target practice.

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Lmao, they dropped it early to keep Engage out.

Woah, I was expecting a boring full Engage CYL this year. Well, preparing for disappointment next year as we’ll likely see a creatively bankrupt CYL winners just like Three Houses a couple of years ago

anyway, I’ll stick with Rhea, again, unless Laegjarn has a surprising chance to win, or there’s an unexpected underdog like Gatey Keepie, or some other badass, like Zelgius

I could care less to be honest, I'm just gonna toss votes at someone from TMS. Probably Maiko, she looks cool in her carnage outfit or whatever it's called.

Maybe I'll toss one at the silly armor guy from that Tellius game too.

Edited by Xenomata

That seems like a good way to take some needed attention away from their new game releasing in 2 weeks, but... maybe the opposite, also? Meh.

Edited by Cysx

I think they just wanted to get this out of the way so people wouldn't have to split their attention between voting and playing Engage.

Anyway, I'm going all in on Lyon this year after seeing him get into the top 20 last time. I doubt he'll win, but I hope he breaks top 10 at the very least! ...especially since he'll be pushed back down by all the Engage husbandos for the next year or two 😕

4 hours ago, Midnox said:

Woah, I was expecting a boring full Engage CYL this year. Well, preparing for disappointment next year as we’ll likely see a creatively bankrupt CYL winners just like Three Houses a couple of years ago

I really hope they learned their lesson from then, but I guess we'll have to see...

I'm surprised to see people already saying they'll vote for Gullveig. Curious.

Even if I do end up buying Engage, I don't think I'd realistically get far enough into it by the time the usual CYL date arrives to get to know any of the characters. With 3H for example, I tended to only play maybe 1 chapter a day, 3-4 days a week. With that in mind, I'm personally glad it worked out like this. I haven't been following the development of the game at all, so at this point I couldn't name a single character.

Anyway, no one I'd vote for is even remotely a contender so the vote doesn't really matter, but at least the winner will be someone I recognise. No real plan for the days I do remember to vote, just whoever takes my fancy on the day.

I know everyone has their "vote for x character!" thing they're doing, but I really can't not call for an Elena vote, as I do every year. So, if any of you think it would be neat to see her character fleshed out some more, and have her reunite with her family, then please consider giving her a vote! ^_^

The simple answer to "Who is Elena?" is "Ike and Mist's mom," for those who don't know. She has some neat heroics she's done, and I'd love to see her spotlighted! I have an analysis I wrote about her in my sig if you want to know more about her! (She will once again be getting all my votes.)

Kinda weird that Hatsune Miku Heiðr is a noting option, considering she didn't even appear in the story yet. At least Plumeria appeared in the chapter before CYL 4 voting phase begun.

Also, Byleth has this when you pick him as an option:

"If Byleth places in the top positions, the version of him that is implemented into the game will be decided at a later date."

This means they don't care about our choice, they are the ones that will decided which Byleth will be used for the CYL alt if he wins... just like how they did with Female Byleth.

7 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Throwing down the first vote for Billy Kametz. And he deserves it for an incredible final performance as Ferdinand in Three Hopes. He took a meme character and really fleshed him out.

It's kinda sad that if Ferdinand Von Aegir wins, he will have a different voice actor for the english voice clips. Still, I would like another Ferdinand alt because he is such a great character. Maybe a Brave or Ascended alt.

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I know everyone has their "vote for x character!" thing they're doing, but I really can't not call for an Elena vote, as I do every year. So, if any of you think it would be neat to see her character fleshed out some more, and have her reunite with her family, then please consider giving her a vote! ^_^

The simple answer to "Who is Elena?" is "Ike and Mist's mom," for those who don't know. She has some neat heroics she's done, and I'd love to see her spotlighted! I have an analysis I wrote about her in my sig if you want to know more about her! (She will once again be getting all my votes.)

I’ll give you an Elena vote, she’ll be one of my later ones though.

Well happy to see this before Engage since it will steamroll next year.   I am doing my normal pattern of Elffin, Volug and Yashiro my 3 favorites not in the game yet.  @Some Jerk I would find it hilarious if that happened 😛  I would like to point out Itsuki counts sort of as a Chrom alt so I hope some of the Chrom fans rally behind him now that he is out of the voteable characters list.  I kind of hope this ends up being the CYL where a TMS character wins so IS has to give us a "new" unit from that game.