Choose Your Legends 7

Fire Emblem Fan

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

Gave Byleth the pity vote today, still not sure what last vote will be. I might just ask here when it’s time for the vote, already gave an Elena vote like I committed to.

Brom! He's not winning, but hopefully he can at least get a few more votes than last year and get added to the game. He needs it more than others already in the game.

I voted for Shura again. I’m more concerned with him being added to Heroes than winning. After several years of lingering around 200th place, he has never surpassed it, yet has come extremely close. Last year he was just two votes shy of making it into the 100s (he placed 200th, but nearly was 199th.)

That being said, I like Brom (although I prefer Meg,) and I’d be happy to see him added to Heroes in some form or another.

Edited by Magenta Fantasies

Well so far I have voted 2xElffin, 2xVolug and 2x Yashiro.  The last vote will go to Elffin since I really want him in even though that is probably never happening.  Here's hoping Itsuki somehow pulls out a win on the males side since I personally like to see that.

4 hours ago, Lemmy said:

already gave an Elena vote like I committed to.

Thank you! 😄

As for me, my battle ballot is just Elena. I wonder if she'll be added to the game this year... It seems unlikely to me (IS doesn't seem to typically make mothers available unless they're part of the latest, popular game, such as Mikoto back when Fates was being spammed), but I'm still hoping!

Had to bump Duessel who'd be the actual final vote instead of Petra, who got it for being the top 40 candidate I'd most like to see win. If I got 10 votes it'd be him, Cecilia and Shamir.

ypjLFBv.png

Holy moly, I've been voting without knowing when the vote rollover was. Dang, I feel like I dodged a bullet. o_o

Anyway, all votes given to Elena again this year! I hope she does well! 😄

Huh, I feel a lot more people voted for Gullveig than Plumeria and Loki, though that may just be because I've seen people admit it more openly. I'm curious where she ends up (if newcomers are eligible for the Rising Award I think she's definitely earned one of those at least).

Anyway, I went all in on Lyon this year. I hope he does well!

5 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Huh, I feel a lot more people voted for Gullveig than Plumeria and Loki, though that may just be because I've seen people admit it more openly. I'm curious where she ends up (if newcomers are eligible for the Rising Award I think she's definitely earned one of those at least).

Anyway, I went all in on Lyon this year. I hope he does well!

It probably helps that this year feels more open and a lot less of clear causes so it probably helps there are a bunch of winners already.

Also on a slightly different topic I wonder what the reaction would be if it somehow becomes a heroes banner with Gullveig, Sharena, Alphonse and Bruno. I highly highly doubt it would ever happen especially on the men's side but it would be interesting to see the reactions.

Edited by vikingsfan92

5 Sharena, 1 Itsuki, 1 Azura. 

I don't think Sharena is going to win, but I thought I'd have some fun and push her forward. Azura is my one realistic hope, but I don't think even she will win this year. Maybe I'm wrong though. I'd love to be. 

On the guy's side, I'd find it HILARIOUS if Byleth and Soren got third or worse place this year. I have all the M!Byleth alts I could want, and Soren is one of my least favorite characters in the entire franchise, so him losing would be a good thing for me. But if they do win, it just means I'll spend the orbs on the two winning gals and Byleth, and skip Soren. Which means more orbs for other things, so I'm happy either way. 

1 hour ago, Use the Falchion said:

5 Sharena, 1 Itsuki, 1 Azura. 

I don't think Sharena is going to win, but I thought I'd have some fun and push her forward. Azura is my one realistic hope, but I don't think even she will win this year. Maybe I'm wrong though. I'd love to be. 

On the guy's side, I'd find it HILARIOUS if Byleth and Soren got third or worse place this year. I have all the M!Byleth alts I could want, and Soren is one of my least favorite characters in the entire franchise, so him losing would be a good thing for me. But if they do win, it just means I'll spend the orbs on the two winning gals and Byleth, and skip Soren. Which means more orbs for other things, so I'm happy either way. 

Tbf I think even getting top 20 or better is already accomplishing a lot of what people voting Sharena wants which is IS to stop annoying ignoring her. So she is probably the one charcter who wins even if she loses.  I would like her to get top 4 or even win so it gets even more clear that the feh story shouldn't be Alphonse and everyone else.

Edited by vikingsfan92

21 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Gave final vote to Brom.

Good Luck everyone.

IMG_0016.jpeg.cf0a8a3ac53378cee8f02527398a7c23.jpeg

Nice, thanks!

Voting is now closed and they've announced that the winners will be revealed around February 2nd. Now I'm going to be an idiot and try to predict the Top 20 for both sides, hooray!

Male:

• Winners: Robin and Sigurd
    • 3rd: Soren
    • 4th: Felix
    • 5th: Byleth
    • 6th: Reinhardt
    • 7th: Leif
    • 8th: Corrin
    • 9th: Shez
    • 10th: Ashe
    • 11th: The Black Knight
    • 12th: Yuri
    • 13th: Sylvain
    • 14th: Leo
    • 15th: Takumi
    • 16th: Ferdinand
    • 17th: Alfonse
    • 18th: Lyon
    • 19th: Itsuki & Chrom
    • 20th: Touma & Cain

Female:

• Winners: Corrin and Bernadetta
    • 3rd: Anna
    • 4th: Hilda
    • 5th: Dorothea
    • 6th: Azura
    • 7th: Robin
    • 8th: Elincia
    • 9th: Gullveig
    • 10th: Shez
    • 11th: Caeda
    • 12th: Sharena
    • 13th: Tharja
    • 14th: Nino
    • 15th: Lilina
    • 16th: Freyja
    • 17th: Mia
    • 18th: Petra
    • 19th: Ingrid
    • 20th: Tsubasa & Caeda

Robin, Sigurd, Corrin and Bernadetta do seem like the most likely winners, but seen so much talk about Soren, Byleth, Gullveig and Freyja so will be interesting to see the results. As long as Robin is one of the winners I'll be happy. Would be nice to see some Tokyo Mirage Sessions characters finish in the top 10 as well, hoping that fans of those games will get their long overdue new banner.

I normally vote for 7 different characters, but decided to double down on Edward, Leonardo and Nolan this year, leaving my last vote for Tauroneo. Maybe this will be the year they finally join Micaiah and Sothe and complete the initial Dawn Brigade. Radiant Dawn was my first FE game and its still weird to me that they're not in FEH, they even have unique weapons

Screenshot_20230113-072334_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, Jolumas said:

Robin, Sigurd, Corrin and Bernadetta do seem like the most likely winners, but seen so much talk about Soren, Byleth, Gullveig and Freyja so will be interesting to see the results. As long as Robin is one of the winners I'll be happy. Would be nice to see some Tokyo Mirage Sessions characters finish in the top 10 as well, hoping that fans of those games will get their long overdue new banner.

I normally vote for 7 different characters, but decided to double down on Edward, Leonardo and Nolan this year, leaving my last vote for Tauroneo. Maybe this will be the year they finally join Micaiah and Sothe and complete the initial Dawn Brigade. Radiant Dawn was my first FE game and its still weird to me that they're not in FEH, they even have unique weapons

Screenshot_20230113-072334_Samsung Internet.jpg

The only chance of us not seeing them this year is if they get pushed out by the dragon laguz. Despite Radiant Dawn's Dawn's rather large cast, they're one of the few marketable unitd left. Though, maybe they'll give us a banner with like Devdan and Heather or something random instead, but I'd be surprised.