Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nukemind said:

And so we know if there is a post game? My most missed feature in 3H…

there's tempest trials potentially, online co-op mode, the map builder. Idk if I'm forgetting anything else though

Just now, Crubat said:

there's tempest trials potentially, online co-op mode, the map builder. Idk if I'm forgetting anything else though

Gotcha thank you!

and yes meant I missed having a postgame. Sacred Stones was my first game and frankly I find I spend as much time post game as during the regular game sometimes. Pushing characters to the limit and doing harder challenges (to this day the final floor of Lagdou is a pain) is just fun to me. Being able to get everyone to 20/20 if I want… it’s weird but it’s what I enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Crubat said:

Whit the Skirmishes it's will be like Awakening. Maybe we will get some spotpasses?

Edited by ciphertul

This probably won’t be answered in a long while but I’m curious. Does anyone know of a reward when beating the game on Lunatic Mode? Like the silly yellow lights in the Title Screen in Three Houses? I’m a sucker for these things lol

2 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

I’m curious when most story/extra stuff is getting confirmed so far it’s pretty slow hopefully by late Tomorrow I just want to know a few small things before going in dark.

I think once the game gets dumped (assets, music, playable rom, etc.), probably around Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, info will be much easier to obtain. Current leaker doesn’t seem to have the tech to “dump” the game so it’ll be slow going until then. We’ll also get official full reviews on Wednesday/Thursday.

24 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

I mean their connection with their older siblings is good enough plus the countdown features all of them despite their lack of story presence outside a few scenes.

If u look back on the GBA games. A lot of characters lost story relevance but supports were able to flesh them out more. A lot of my favorite characters have minimal story relevance. 

5 minutes ago, Viberum said:

This probably won’t be answered in a long while but I’m curious. Does anyone know of a reward when beating the game on Lunatic Mode? Like the silly yellow lights in the Title Screen in Three Houses? I’m a sucker for these things lol

Currently no and we probably wont until post-release when more people have the game or until we get a datamine.

Hopefully we'll get a datamine at some point this week but we'll have to wait and see

Character/Emblem Recruitment So Far: 

Spoiler

Prologue: Alear

Ch. 1: Vander; Marth

Ch. 2: Clanne, Framme

Ch. 3: Alfred, Boucheron, Etie; Sigurd

Ch. 4: Céline, Chloé, Louis; Celica

Ch. 5: N/A

Para 1: Jean 

Ch. 6: Yunaka; Micaiah

Para 2: Anna 

Ch. 7: Alcryst, Citrinne, Lapis

Ch. 8: Diamant, Amber; Leif, Roy

Ch. 9: Jade 

Ch. 10: N/A; (lose all emblems collected so far

Ch. 11: Ivy, Kagetsu, Zelkov; Lucina, Lyn

Ch. 12: Fogado, Bunet, Pandreo

Ch. 13: Timerra, Merrin, Panette; Ike

Ch. 14: Hortensia; Byleth

Ch. 15: Seadall; Corrin

Ch. 16: Goldmary, Rosado; Eirika/Ephraim 

Ch. 17: N/A; Sigurd, Leif

Ch. 18: Lindon

Feel free to add this to the op! I’ll keep editing this post as well, but I figured this could be helpful for those who want recruitment details without story/gameplay spoilers!!

Edited by RevenantKnight

19 minutes ago, martystarboy said:

I think once the game gets dumped (assets, music, playable rom, etc.), probably around Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, info will be much easier to obtain. Current leaker doesn’t seem to have the tech to “dump” the game so it’ll be slow going until then. We’ll also get official full reviews on Wednesday/Thursday.

Oh well guess I’ll wait till then.

8 minutes ago, RevenantKnight said:

Character/Emblem Recruitment So Far: 

Reveal hidden contents

Prologue: Alear

Ch. 1: Vander; Marth

Ch. 2: Clanne, Framme

Ch. 3: Alfred, Boucheron, Etie; Sigurd

Ch. 4: Céline, Chloé, Louis; Celica

Ch. 5: N/A

Para 1: Jean 

Ch. 6: Yunaka; Micaiah

Para 2: Anna 

Ch. 7: Alcryst, Citrinne, Lapis

Ch. 8: Diamant, Amber; Leif, Roy

Ch. 9: Jade 

Ch. 10: N/A; (lose all emblems collected so far

Ch. 11: Ivy, Kagetsu, Zelkov; Lucina, Lyn

Ch. 12: Fogado, Bunet, Pandreo

Ch. 13: Timerra, Merrin, Panette; Ike

Ch. 14: Hortensia; Byleth

Any word on Goldmary, Rosado, or Seadall yet? I’m assuming the first two may join with Hortensia but haven’t seen it confirmed! Thanks !

Feel free to add this to the op! I’ll keep editing this post as well, but I figured this could be helpful for those who want recruitment details without story/gameplay spoilers!!

Thank you!

Spoiler

Seadall will probably join in the next chapter, chapter 15 (alongside Corrin by the looks of it).

As for Rosado and Goldmary, they don't seem to join with Ivy but  I'm presuming that the boat map will be the following chapter, chapter 16 and they'll join there maybe.

1 hour ago, Azz said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mist

??? (I'm presuming this will be Titania)

Shinon

Gatrie

Soren

Mia 

Ilyana

Lethe

Ranulf 

Greil

Byleth:

Reveal hidden contents

Edelgard

??? (feel like this may be Hubert)

Bernadetta

Dimitri

??? (probably Dedue)

??? (probably Felix)

Claude

??? (probably Hilda)

Lysithea

Flayn

Spoiler

I find Byleth interesting there cause it seems they went for a pattern with him; The House Leaders, their retainers, and the student that has the most overall notoriety in the Japanese audience.

However, how come Flayn is the only Church character featured there? I mean, you would've thought they'd also include Rhea and Seteth (heck, I'm surprised it's not Rhea instead of Flayn, since not only is she the leader of the Church faction, but she's also the most popular one of the Faculty). Or are those lists not complete just yet? (cause I also find it kinda weird that they'd omit Elincia in Ike's). I mean, if they are, I can only imagine they went with Flayn cause she's the only Church character that actually becomes a student, but I don't know how plausible that argument would be. 

Isn't 15-16 chapter far too long for recruiting a relatively small cast? We had all main cast in Awakening by chapter 13 (assuming the leaked character is kind of Say'ri in that they join at the end of mid-game and are separated from the main cast), and with this game's lack of abundant paralogues I fear Rosado and Goldmary (my two fav designs lol) will get so very little time to shine... We're stuck with Alfred forever lol.

2 minutes ago, Cosmic_Dragon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I find Byleth interesting there cause it seems they went for a pattern with him; The House Leaders, their retainers, and the student that has the most overall notoriety in the Japanese audience.

However, how come Flayn is the only Church character featured there? I mean, you would've thought they'd also include Rhea and Seteth (heck, I'm surprised it's not Rhea instead of Flayn, since not only is she the leader of the Church faction, but she's also the most popular one of the Faculty). Or are those lists not complete just yet? (cause I also find it kinda weird that they'd omit Elincia in Ike's). I mean, if they are, I can only imagine they went with Flayn cause she's the only Church character that actually becomes a student, but I don't know how plausible that argument would be. 

Spoiler

After Rhea got shafted in 2 games you think they where gonna have her here?

3 minutes ago, szechuan said:

Isn't 15-16 chapter far too long for recruiting a relatively small cast? We had all main cast in Awakening by chapter 13 (assuming the leaked character is kind of Say'ri in that they join at the end of mid-game and are separated from the main cast), and with this game's lack of abundant paralogues I fear Rosado and Goldmary (my two fav designs lol) will get so very little time to shine... We're stuck with Alfred forever lol.

While there doesn’t seem to be too many paralogues (somewhat less than 3H), there is at least one per emblem ring! With what we know so far, by the time Rosado and Goldmary join, there will be 7 emblem paralogues left to unlock and 1 that is unlocked a few chapters earlier but has a higher difficulty! So give or take at least 8 paralogues with them!!

11 minutes ago, szechuan said:

Isn't that pretty normal for most FE games? This game has 36ish characters, you have most of them by chapter 16. FE9 had 42 characters (not counting the laguz royals), and you only had about 2/3rds of them by chapter 16. 

Awakening gave you all the characters pretty early on to account for the kid system, but most FE games are more spread out. Even in Fates, which also had kids, you don't get Ryoma/Xander until chapter 16 of their respective routes.

Odds are you have Rosado/Goldmary for at least half the game.  

Edited by Endomorph

8 minutes ago, ciphertul said:
  Hide contents

After Rhea got shafted in 2 games you think they where gonna have her here?

Spoiler

Well, I mean, I certainly wasn't expecting her to be an Emblem Ring, but given how much people complained precisely because of how shafted she was in Three Hopes, I would've thought they'd throw her fans a bone of some sort. Plus, I was going mainly by patterns, which she seemed more fitting for than Flayn.

Again though, is that really the full list, or are there still Bond Rings that the leaker has yet to unlock?

Just now, Cosmic_Dragon said:
  Hide contents

Well, I mean, I certainly wasn't expecting her to be an Emblem Ring, but given how much people complained precisely because of how shafted she was in Three Hopes, I would've thought they'd throw her fans a bone of some sort. Plus, I was going mainly by patterns, which she seemed more fitting for than Flayn.

Again though, is that really the full list, or are there still Bond Rings that the leaker has yet to unlock?

Spoiler

We know each Emblem has 10 Bond rings.

18 minutes ago, beeaggro said:

Any news on romance?

Not yet I’d wait till either someone quickly finishes the game or datamine which will happen pretty soon actually. A previewer did mention being in take that as you will. We’re just waiting for complete confirmation.

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

1 hour ago, Cosmic_Dragon said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Pretty sure we've seen that Elincia is a Micaiah bond ring. I feel pretty certain that what we've seen is what we're getting. It's possible that the bracelets will have bonds, so maybe Rhea could show up in that, but I have my doubts on that, to be honest