Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

further paired ending stuff. This feels like the final word on it. The ending list has a his/her split for Alear's solo ending, but none of the paired endings mention their gender, so I'm 99% positive they can get all of these regardless of their gender.

Spoiler

I'd say the most explicitly romantic ones are Chloe, Goldmary, Kagetsu, Panette, Seadall. The only ones that go out of their way to be non-romantic by referring to Alear and their S support partner as 'friends' are Jean, Anna, Fogato, Hortensia, and Rosado. The rest exist in a gray space where they spend a lot of time together, are dear to each other, are devoted to each other, etc, but the word 'love' isn't used. Only Panette and Seadall's explicitly mention the word 'couple.' None of them mention marriage, though the use of the word couple can infer it in Seadall and Panette's. 

Alear is the only character with paired endings.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, hadosama said:
  Hide contents

It’s more than just some of the same sex ones,Young characters are ofc platonic (thank god) and some that may even surprise people are apparently platonic as well. So a good mix.

Spoiler

The sight of relief at the children being platonic and them not pulling I am actually an adult actually is massive, that's great. Also I mainly like romantic ones but it's good that there are many platonic ones. But this time around it's not certain which is which and that's kind of annoying like it would be annoying if I was hit with friends forever when not expecting it, now if the 3 and 5 characters that were talked about are the more romantic least that's good.

Also the DLC options seem weird, hey Hector is cool so that's something but unless the story is Torna level not sure it's worth the money.

6 minutes ago, Azz said:

In regards to DLC...

Hide contents

Yeah this is the most disappointing thing I think lol

Veronica is cool. Nice to see the Heroes bond rings being included will be more than just a shitty Heroes crossover. Also Veronica is one of the better OCs. I wonder what iteration they'll use, her OG or legendary form.

Soren is interesting but I'd prefer Elincia. Nice to have more magic emblems tho.

Hector is eh. Sad Eliwood is shafted considering FE7 is essentially his game but whatevs...

Shoulda been Robin and Chrom or just Robin. Not that I don't like Chrom, but he doesn't provide anything special that Lucina does.

Then Camilla... Azura woulda been such a better option. Camilla is just so... ugh. 

I'll still get the DLC anyways cause I want the house leaders and Tiki as well as the story dlc but whatevs

Should be noted that it is possible these still have more to them. Like I think the House leaders ring is just listed as Edelgard. So it's possible that some of these rings also have more than one character in them. 

3 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

further paired ending stuff. This feels like the final word on it. The ending list has a his/her split for Alear's solo ending, but none of the paired endings mention their gender, so I'm 99% positive they can get all of these regardless of their gender.

Hide contents

I'd say the most explicitly romantic ones are Chloe, Goldmary, Kagetsu, Panette, Seadall. The only ones that go out of their way to be non-romantic by referring to Alear and their S support partner as 'friends' are Jean, Anna, Fogato, Hortensia, and Rosado. The rest exist in a gray space where they spend a lot of time together, are dear to each other, are devoted to each other, etc, but the word 'love' isn't used. Only Panette and Seadall's explicitly mention the word 'couple.' None of them mention marriage, though the use of the word couple can infer it in Seadall and Panette's. 

Thankfully those are my favorite Engage females thanks for the heads up! RIP hopes for Citrinne you had it all….

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

Spoiler

Wow, Alear being the only one with a paired ending makes me sad. I really like seeing what everyone got up to when the games came to an end, that's probably my biggest disappointment with Engage. Hope they don't do this again. 

1 minute ago, CompteSecours said:

It's crazy that we need to "h*ck" the game to know what we are buying in the DLC.

Did you censored hack??? Why???
And like just don't buy the DLC til you know what you are getting. It really isn't that hard or crazy. The price won't change nor you will run out of it.

8 minutes ago, Noa said:
  Hide contents

Wow, Alear being the only one with a paired ending makes me sad. I really like seeing what everyone got up to when the games came to an end, that's probably my biggest disappointment with Engage. Hope they don't do this again. 

Yeah they went ultra weird with the supports/limited romance/platonic(besides the very young ones) in this. That Preveiwer that spoke of romance wasn’t kidding oh Naga….I hope this was just because it was an anniversary title and not staying. Definitely hope this gets criticized for them to not make this mistake again. If it does happen again I blame Three Hopes for introducing that dumb Merc Whistle idea in practice wasn’t a bad idea but this is an example of doing it completely wrong Three Houses did it perfectly and didn’t need to change…

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

7 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

Did you censored hack??? Why???
And like just don't buy the DLC til you know what you are getting. It really isn't that hard or crazy. The price won't change nor you will run out of it.

I didn't know if the word was banned or not.

Well... ok. Buy me house. I promise you one bathroom. But you don't know anything else.

Yeah so... I have to wait like 8 months to buy a DLC ? Mmmhhh... What if I want to use Dimitri day one ? I just dump 30$ for one character and pray that I like the others ?

Anyway, thanks for the datamining !

Edited by CompteSecours

24 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

If possible, could you look at male alear and kagetsu's ending slide, or ask someone to look at it? Kagetsu's S support is one of the most romantic I've seen, so it's strange he isn't being mentioned in the mlm conversation.

Found it.

Spoiler

Kagetsu made the holy land more\naccessible by welcoming every\nvisitor to Lythos as a dear friend.\nHe and the new monarch were\noften seen going out together.

I'll say it is MODERATELY romantic, at least in comparison to the others.

There's no differences between Male and Female Alear's Endings and conversations.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

S-Support CGs here

Hide contents

SPOILER_Tex_Event_Reliance_S_33-CAB-4452SPOILER_Tex_Event_Reliance_S_01-CAB-c9e5

That's going to be a difficult choice...

Sem looks nice, personally not my type but I'm happy she is here xD

Vandad is very handsome.

52 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

DLC emblem spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Yup you can’t ever outrun Camilla she’ll always be there not complaining but yeah lol. Veronica is such a crazy pick I guess the FEH x Engage bonus today hinted at it still interesting guess FEH really IS canon. Soren was unexpected cool looking forward to him! Chrom and Hector expected but by themselves no Robin or Eliwood sadness…..

Spoiler

Not too disappointed with these choices save for Camilla. I mean come on IS Azura is right there. But eh, will definitely be using the heck out of the Veronica ring tho, happy to see she's getting more love. 

45 minutes ago, Azz said:

Yes you can S support every character regardless of gender, however some are platonic and some are romantic

Do we know if characters other than Alear can romance each other?

55 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

The support dump contains the dumps for the bond dialog with the rings, too. It seems like it's actually unique per character, but it's only 3-4 lines for each rank of the support.

Ah. Gotcha. Thanks.

Any news on a text dump for the game overall? I.e. Story text and other dialogue?

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Sem looks nice, personally not my type but I'm happy she is here xD

Me, I'm already calling her my new favorite female character in Fire Emblem.

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Vandad is very handsome.

1 minute ago, powerserg said:

Goddess she is stunning. 

You're not helping guys

I need to know going in, because I'm pretty sure neither of them is bi and I'll have to base my choice of Alear on that.

I'm a gameplay elitist why am I thinking about this--

17 minutes ago, Noa said:
  Hide contents

Honestly, I think a lot of things with Engage are going to be a one time only thing, and that the next game will pivot back to something more story heavy 

20 minutes ago, Noa said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

That sucks, but oh well

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

S-Support CGs here

Hide contents

SPOILER_Tex_Event_Reliance_S_33-CAB-4452SPOILER_Tex_Event_Reliance_S_01-CAB-c9e5

That's going to be a difficult choice...

Spoiler

You know, I was considering Sophir cause game won`t let me have Eve or Lumera, but with how great she looks here, I might go with her regardless. Depends on how Chloe and Citrinne end up shaping up.

Vandam looks great too.

23 minutes ago, ciphertul said:
  Hide contents

All characters under 17 have platonic endings while all over are Bi. Do with that what you will.

Spoiler

I cannot believe IS pulled a Rune Factory 5 and said "Fuck it, have everyone!" Happy for those that wanted this.

Also glad that the younger characters are off limits.

23 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Kinda sad that Citrinne might be platonic, but hey, at least I got Chloe still

Man, reading all these leaks is making me consider picking M!Alear first after all.

44 minutes ago, Noa said:

Can't say I'm a fan of platonic S supports, for sure. There's got to be a better way to balance those who want a romantic ending vs those who want a platonic ending than just having it feel super arbitrary. What if either camp picks wrong for what they wanted?

I concur, having different ranks to denote weather the endings are romantic or not would be best.