New Heroes: Engage

Fire Emblem Fan

On 1/15/2023 at 11:15 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Protection Bow is "守護の弓" (shugo no yumi), "Protection Bow".

Monarch Blade is "神竜王の剣" (shinryūō no ken), "Divine Dragon King's Sword".

Added Etie's and Lumera's weapons to the translation notes now that they're both released.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Protection Bow+ is pretty much a non-seasonal versions of Reindeer Bow+, however they updated it by increasing the allies within X spaces's range, from 2 spaces to 3 spaces. 

Lumera is quite a facinating unit. She is probably the best F2P Sword Infantry unit we have, and a very well recommended unit. She is better than Holst in my opinion, but for people who already +10ed Holst and gave him good fodder I don't see a need to +10 her to put her in Holst's place in the Arena team. 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:00 PM, Mercakete said:

Hmmm the more I think about it, the more I may have to try summoning for the Flower Prince. That said, I don't even have 100 orbs, and a few banners coming up I always enjoy, so... Well, let's hope I summon him quickly.

In the end, I wound up spending ever orb I have (I am actually at exactly 0 now, and this is after the orbs from the new chapter, including the lunatic mode quests) plus every available ticket from quests and the FB rewards but managed to spark Alfred (though only just barely, while sniping blue and opening red nodes when there were no blue nodes.) Also, on my last ticket (I'd already spent my orbs and was at 39/40 for sparking, so I went ahead and opened a red node to see if I could get F!Alear too) gave me a copy of Fallen Ike. Not bad since I like the unit and have one somewhat built. This was also my first 5* summon of the banner, I think. Heh. Anyway, I have Alfred now! And now I'm done with the banner. ... And I really, really need to save orbs now for the upcoming Valentine's Day banner. x_x

The Forging Bonds mentions the idea of Emblems possibly showing up in Askr, and of Marth equipping his own ring to engage with himself. This sounds like something I've been speculating about since the launch of Rearmed Heroes - that the 2023 new unit type might involve some sort of inheritable duo skills. I wasn't sure how that would be depicted, but perhaps Emblems are the answer.

Edited by Othin

F!Alear A support in the FB (and some FEH story mode spoilers):

Spoiler

Alfonse sounds like he's aware that he's in a gacha game that can't be revisited once it's shut down. o.o

...Though, I know he just doesn't want to talk about Bruno. 😛 (Still, man, these FB supports feel like we're back in Book 1 with where the character growth is for the Askr trio... Or at least for Alfonse. Over the books, he's gotten better and better about letting himself feel his bonds with others again, despite the pain of parting. And this one almost feels like foreshadowing for Book 6...which kind of already happened, you know? The whole "I may lose my will to fight" thing, which did briefly happen.

On 1/17/2023 at 2:07 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Looking through my barracks, the unit that benefits the most from Alfred's fodder is Tana. Arcane Qiang is the perfect weapon to turn Tana into a Galeforce unit with the least amount of investment. @BoaFerox Will you be giving the arcane lance to your Tana?

Yep, though I had planned to skip this banner until that lance came up... But at least I had some pretty good luck on the banner and managed to get both an Alfred and three Chloé before reaching the spark, so Tana got some very nice fodder. Been testing her out as a bonus tank in Chaos season in AR this week, and she actually works quite nicely!

Screenshot_20230119-235841.png