Fire emblem music video

LucinaRobin

Hello guys Happy New Lunar Year!

I tried to contact YouTube to ask these questions, but I couldn't....

I made two fire emblem music videos.

1. Music video made by Fire emblem Fate cutscene and trailer with the song "Lost in thought all alone."

2. Music video made by Fire emblem Awakening cutscene and SSB4 trailer with the song from another game. (I didn't write the song title because it's song from another game.)

I really really wanna post these music videos to my YouTube channel. But I didn't receive any permission to use Fire emblem cutscenes and all songs that are used in my music videos..

Will it be okay to upload these videos to my channel?

Thanks guys!

4 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well, you won't know until you try, considering how often an game's ost gets ripped and posted on there

So if I upload and something isn't right, then will youtube just pulls it down? Nothing more than that?

For example, disabling my account or fine me or something else.

1 minute ago, Armchair General said:

You'll get an warning or something if there's actually an copyright claim; but that'll be an bridge that you'll cross when you get there

Sorry for asking continually, but I will not be sued or fined by the video even if it's copyright claimed, am I right?..

26 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

The worst that usually happens is them deleting your account after an few warnings

I don't know how to appreciate your answer. Thanks so much for answering! If I successfully upload Music video, I will post that here.^^ 

Again, I really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 12:53 AM, LucinaRobin said:

Sorry for asking continually, but I will not be sued or fined by the video even if it's copyright claimed, am I right?..

@Armchair Generalmay have a bit more experience than me there, but I got a coupla those warnings before. Far as I know all that means is somebody else gets the money for ads that appear during your vid

• 2 months later...

When I first fought Marth when he was "incoming" and that song started, I was confused but also fascinated. I was little and was confused because I wasn't aware of FE, let alone Marth's gender. And the music was awesome, but I was also puzzled that it was played on a zelda level. It all just clumped up into a memorable moment for me.

Edited by hanumaan2111