Themes are back.

Integrity

hi guys this is a quick one

blue skies and sakura forest are back and seem to be working fine, tell me if they aren't

i don't have an ETA on the return of night forest because the color scheme has to be completely overhauled from how it used to be, thanks new forums.

Thanks for all the work y'all are putting in! I really appreciate it.

Nonetheless, I'm glad that there'll be nothing but Blue Skies from now on!

43 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

Just curious, would it be possible to bring member titles back, or is that something that isn't possible with the new UI?

they should be back right now, jyosua crowbarred them back in yesterday. if you can't see yours, or see it but can't edit it, let me know so i can do some troubleshooting

9 minutes ago, Integrity said:

they should be back right now, jyosua crowbarred them back in yesterday. if you can't see yours, or see it but can't edit it, let me know so i can do some troubleshooting

I can see (and edit) my own member title, but nobody elses. As you might expect, I don't see any titles when I'm not logged in.

image.thumb.png.716649f7917c4f19b9b6767f59b45aea.png

Now THIS is optimal browsing. Thanks! Also yeah, can't see other member titles other than my own.

Edited by FlyingKitsune

1 hour ago, Integrity said:

I can edit my member title, but I can't see it (or anyone else, for that matter). Maybe that's just something on my end, but it's not a huge deal. I appreciate the work you guys have already put in.

Edit: nvm, I see my title now. Everyone else's is still missing tho

Edited by indigoasis

it looks like the functionality to "show on member's profile" is actually what makes it show on other peoples' posts, which is extremely counter-intuitive

you guys should be able to see each other's titles now?

E: it always showed for admins despite that setting being set to "don't show to anyone" ("show to staff only" is an option) so i'm REALLY puzzled if this works but we'll take it

Edited by Integrity

6 minutes ago, Integrity said:

it looks like the functionality to "show on member's profile" is actually what makes it show on other peoples' posts, which is extremely counter-intuitive

E: it always showed for admins despite that setting being set to "don't show to anyone" ("show to staff only" is an option) so i'm REALLY puzzled if this works but we'll take it

Yessir, it's all back now. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Integrity said:

Yup, it's back in full. Much thanks!

9 hours ago, Integrity said:

Apologies about this -- I really should have checked better after adding them back, but as Integrity said, the option that prevented you guys from seeing other people's titles has quite conceivably the most inaccurate description possible.

Sorry that stuff like this blows up every upgrade. I wish it didn't and it frustrates me as much as it does you guys.

On 1/26/2023 at 1:12 AM, Integrity said:

i don't have an ETA on the return of night forest because the color scheme has to be completely overhauled from how it used to be, thanks new forums.

Thanks for reading my mind, I was about to ask lol

• 8 months later...