What if Roy was adopted and raised by zephiel

Jathan

This just a what if fire emblem question as say what Lord eliwood passed away early in Roy's childhood how would his adventure be like? How would his relationship be with Lilina and not to forget what about his personality be like? How would he recruit units?

I am all for FE6 hypothetical talks, but I am afraid I do not understand the question. How would Roy come to be adopted by Zephiel? Since Zephiel has such strong hatred for humanity and desires for it's destruction, I am not sure what would make him partake in child-rearing, the noble act of humanity's continuation.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 1:00 AM, Jotari said:

The obvious answer is that he would be raised by Murdock.

Now that could be interesting, if rearing this weird ginger kid made Murdock's loyalty to Zephiel's omnicidal cause waver.

On 2/11/2023 at 9:51 PM, Capt. Fargus said:

Kids tend to be products of their upbringing so if Zephiel gone bad, Roy would turn out worse IMHO

They either go even further beyond (like you said) or reject it and go the complete opposite direction.

IF Roy were to be under zephiel care.. obviously he wouldnt entertain the idea of being Lilina sweet childhood friends, instead Roy would idolized Guinevere instead, be it romantic or not.

I mean, if zephiel still had it within him to care for someone, then guinevere could do 10 times that for whoever zephiel cared about.. because i dont know if zephiel could dotes on roy more than he was to her own sister