11A forced reset, very tragic

Namor

I'm replaying the game as a randomizer but 11a has become so incredibly wonky. On turn 3 or 4 when the first cutscene warning you of incoming bandits plays the game just goes right to the title screen. And deletes all the saves. Resume chapter is still there as an option, but it still shows there's no save and it just shows the map for around 2 seconds as if it's one of those cursed save file videos you see on youtube. This is immediately after the chapter 10a freeze involving the pirate reinforcements the game is mad my Roy is actually usable 💀💀💀💀

P.S. I think my randomizer might be a little broken to begin with I have 7 nomads 4 dancers and 4 thieves, only got a magic user by promoting a troubadour

Sounds like your randomizer’s got bugs. Which one are you using? I’ve used Yune and never had any issues like that with it.

On 2/14/2023 at 2:31 PM, Capt. Fargus said:

Whats a randomizer? 🤔

It’s a hack or patch of the game that randomizes certain things about the game to be different from normal. Usually a Class Randomizer is the most common form that I know of, so every character is changed into a different randomly selected class instead of what they normally start as, hence Roy as a Nomad. Other things can be randomized too.