Questions regarding lore.

Since doing the Naga Embelm over at the Engage Forums I got interested in the ancient history of FE and started looking into it.

I found this timeline here: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Archanea,_Valentia,_and_Jugdral

What currently confuses me is:
I originally thought the confrontation Naga/Earth Dragons took place before exiling Duma/Mila, since the latter happened due to Dumas attack on Thabes an "advanced city of magic," while at the same time I keep seeing references to the human population of Archanea during the Earth Dragon attacks as "fledgling human populations?" According to the Valentian Accordion however, the war between Naga and Duma/Mila took place before the confrontation between Naga/Earth Dragons? I guess getting exiled to Valentia would also explain why Dragonstones are nonexistent (to my knowledge) on Valentia?

Also, i found a tidbit in FE1, Gauntlet of Lefcandith, that refers to the Divine Dragon of Naga, the Fire Dragons of Salamander (who later goes with Naga to Jugdral to my knowledge) as well as the Mage Dragons of Basilisk? I´m still looking and found some references - Morzas in FE1 chapter 17 calls to Basilisk but anyone have anymore info? Also, does anyone know if a ruler to the ice dragons and/or wyverns was ever mentioned.

From Nagas era I could find the following locations: Fane of Raman, Thabes, Table of Dragons and parts of what would later be Anri´s way: Marmotord Desert, Flame Barrel and the Ice Dragon Temple. Are there any more (on Archanea)?