Fire Emblem Engage PMU (Pick My Units!!)

TheChoZenOne

Fire Emblem Engage PMU Announcement!!

What is a PMU? It means Pick My Units!! Yes, you!! We have finally completed Fire Emblem Engage Blind. Now we will do a very fun and silly run, where we play with all the new DLC, play with new units, learn new strategies, wear the One Piece, and more!! We will be doing Maddening Classic Mode (Random Growths) on our second run. Pick a SINGLE unit you would like me to use and the class you want me to train them into!! It can be a unique and new class I never tried before so i can experiment with new classes I didn't get to try in my last run. It can be an experimental class that works in favor with a certain units' stats that can offer them a greater hidden potential. Or even a silly, meme class for funsies!! It's all up to you guys!! If you see most people leaning towards one side, try to balance it out with the other. We want to have a good time after all and not just struggling throughout it all.

Last but not least, here are a list of BANNED units in this run. All of the ones here are units who have already been used in my previous run and it's to give opportunity to try out new characters and see more supports and get to know more about the rest of the cast I didn't get to know!!

(SPOILER ALERT for Engage units below. If you have not beaten the game and do not want to be spoiled on recruitable units. Do not proceed any further)

Male Alear
Hortensia
Anna
Clanne
Framme
Seadall
Ivy
Kagetsu
Yunaka
Veyle
Etie
Fogado

Timerra and Louis will not be banned cuz they are based. Timerra is a mandatory pick since she is the waifu. Sorry, not sorry. Just how it goes around here 😋

DISCLAIMER: If you want me to choose your pick, please try to be present atleast to some extent in the streams. It's only fair to others who are present and weren't fortunate enough to get a pick and that we see you around to support your specialized unit for the run!! (Or the VODS. Just leave a comment to show your support and to show that you were there. I understand people can be busy to catch it Live)😆

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Surprising absolutely no one, Shaky Jones will bestow upon this silly streamer a Berserker Lindon. Normally, I relish an opportunity to give a purposely bad class for the fun of making something complete idiotic work, but this is a game ender. No other pick will be better for ChoZo. My pick will solo. It's over.

2 hours ago, Anathaco said:

I officially propose Sniper Pandreo. We'll see if this turns out as well as I think it will.

Ah, I get it. I'm sure that he'll be good as long as you dump all your spirit dusts on him. Reminds me of a dodgier warrior Jean, but with the strat more akin to sniper Saphir gaming. Go wolf man.

I grant unto thee the completely normal option of Sage Citrinne.

Spoiler

If you REALLY want a silly option go for Hero (Lance) Citrinne, lol.

7 hours ago, Anathaco said:

Ooh I can take a crack at this.

I officially propose Sniper Pandreo. We'll see if this turns out as well as I think it will.

Yes!! I really wanted Pandreo!! I have a feeling he is going to be one of my favorites!! Thank you!! Tune into the stream if you can, no pressure though!!

4 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

Surprising absolutely no one, Shaky Jones will bestow upon this silly streamer a Berserker Lindon. Normally, I relish an opportunity to give a purposely bad class for the fun of making something complete idiotic work, but this is a game ender. No other pick will be better for ChoZo. My pick will solo. It's over.

Ah, I get it. I'm sure that he'll be good as long as you dump all your spirit dusts on him. Reminds me of a dodgier warrior Jean, but with the strat more akin to sniper Saphir gaming. Go wolf man.

Ah Dr. Shaky.. my old friend. What would we do without you? Lol. You got it, bud. I was guranteed to have Lindon regardless just for my boy. Berserker is a class I never used in this game so this shall be fun. See you soon 😉

1 hour ago, Imuabicus said:

To ensure him not being left behind, receive a Wyvern Ridah Vander.

That's hilairious and I like that idea. Wyvern Vander it is!! Hope to see you soon!!

1 hour ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Hide contents

Oh? That's kind of you, normal option is perfectly fine. I'm excited to try Citrinne and compare her to Clanne and Anna, peformance wise. She has an awesome design. Hope to see you at the stream, if you have the chance!! 😊

26 minutes ago, Michael Danielson said:

Halberdier Lapis

Enjoy 🙂

Oooooooo, I always wanted to try Halberdier in this game because it is one of my favorite classes (Love infantry lance) and they finally brought it back!! Excited to finally use one of the fan favorite waifus that I been hearing about everywhere!! Probably one of the characters I was the most sad about not using in my first run so I'm hyped!!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To compliment Shaky's Lindzerker, I grant thee Sagephir. It's probably a completely terrible idea that isn't going to work, but yeah, sage Momphir.

Oh boy, there it is bahahaha. Oh hai Ruben. Sigh... Sage Saphir? You got it!! Just for you, bud. I just realized Lindon & Saphir are swapped in classes they normally would go into lol I just imagine a wise lady guru watching over the rest of the team with that Sage cloak design. xD

2 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Oooooooo, I always wanted to try Halberdier in this game because it is one of my favorite classes (Love infantry lance) and they finally brought it back!

I did Halbervandad in my run. I neglected to use the class skill until well in the late stages of the game, which is a shame, because it's an excellent skill for slower units. Fun class, all in all. It's just so strange that nobody starts in this classline.

3 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I just realized Lindon & Saphir are swapped in classes they normally would go into lol

I woulda given you a regular physical Saphir, but with Shake's pick I figured it'd be a fun little role reversal.

2 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I just imagine a wise lady guru watching over the rest of the team with that Sage cloak design. xD

I'm not a great fan of the sage design. Probably my least favorite generic class design in the game. Still, it'll let Saphir show off her abs, so that's awesome.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I did Halbervandad in my run. I neglected to use the class skill until well in the late stages of the game, which is a shame, because it's an excellent skill for slower units. Fun class, all in all. It's just so strange that nobody starts in this classline.

I woulda given you a regular physical Saphir, but with Shake's pick I figured it'd be a fun little role reversal.

I'm not a great fan of the sage design. Probably my least favorite generic class design in the game. Still, it'll let Saphir show off her abs, so that's awesome.

Yeah, that is strange, Base Halberdier/Spearmasters like Nephenee and Oboro were so cool to have. Also yes. Abs is great 😎

29 minutes ago, Scaramuccia said:

Can't promise to watch the stream so ignore my suggestion if you have other candidates, but I think that Céline/Martial Master could be an interesting pick.

No worries!! No pressure, My VODS are always available to watch anyways haha. Martial Master Celine does sound fun, she always gave me Lissa vibes, so her being a battle healer just like her lives up to it!!

25 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Let's go with Rosado! But not just any Rosado. This time, the cutest boy will be joined by the fluffiest boy. That's right, I'm talking Wolf Knight (Axe) Rosado! Awoo!

Bahahah, I love this!! Sure thing, pal!! Awoo!! Pandreo will be proud!!

7 hours ago, Xander115 said:

Sword Griffin Knight Alear

If I'm able to pick someone else for only selecting the class of Alear (absolutely fine if not!)
Theif Goldmary

good luck with the run! I'll make sure to stop by sometime

Oooooo awesome!! That's an interesting pick for Alear!! Flier will be super helpful!! Thank you!! Yeah it's just one pick per person because I want to give a chance to as many other people to pick one!! And awesome, can't wait to see you there, if you are able 😁🙏

Update: I really just need another archer class to balance the team. We got plenty of mages, healers, axe/sword/lance units etc. It would be nice to get another sniper or bow knight or a warrior.

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Hmmmm, how about Martial Master Panette, her being raised in a church and all

EDIT: Just saw your new post about wanting another archer whoops

Edited by Azz

7 minutes ago, Azz said:

That actually sounds hilairious. I most likely will go with this pick cuz I want to see Pandreo and Panette supports. I actually have full slots at this point, but I will be deciding which ones are my favorites among all the wonderful picks everyone chose. And no worries lol

(DISCLAIMER: Feel free to still recommend picks, guys. A sniper, bow knight or warrior would be nice right about now. We are playing on Maddening lol)

Edited by TheChoZenOne

9 minutes ago, ping said:

To do @Saint Rubenio a favour, please use Zelkov. To spite him, make him a mounted class, so probably Bow Knight.

Let's goooooooo!! No covert for Zelkov, 😭 but I'll take it!! Thank you!!

The PMU selection process is officially closed!! Thank you to everyone who participated!! PMU starts on Monday!! I will let you all know when the first stream starts!!

Edited by TheChoZenOne

The PMU has begun!! Streaming LIVE NOW!! 

On 2/16/2023 at 4:10 AM, Anathaco said:

Ooh I can take a crack at this.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, Imuabicus said:

On 2/18/2023 at 3:45 PM, ping said:

To do @Saint Rubenio a favour, please use Zelkov. To spite him, make him a mounted class, so probably Bow Knight.

On 2/18/2023 at 2:13 PM, Azz said:

On 2/16/2023 at 5:13 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Let's go with Rosado! But not just any Rosado. This time, the cutest boy will be joined by the fluffiest boy. That's right, I'm talking Wolf Knight (Axe) Rosado! Awoo!

On 2/16/2023 at 5:09 PM, Scaramuccia said:

Can't promise to watch the stream so ignore my suggestion if you have other candidates, but I think that Céline/Martial Master could be an interesting pick.

On 2/18/2023 at 7:03 AM, Xander115 said:

If I'm able to pick someone else for only selecting the class of Alear (absolutely fine if not!)
Theif Goldmary

On 2/16/2023 at 10:35 AM, FlyingKitsune said:

Reveal hidden contents

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, Imuabicus said:

On 2/18/2023 at 3:45 PM, ping said:

On 2/18/2023 at 2:13 PM, Azz said:

On 2/18/2023 at 7:03 AM, Xander115 said:

Theif Goldmary

@Imuabicus

@Xander115

@Azz

@ping

Completely forgot but just wanted to update you guys on the PMU. It has been going GREAT so far!! My team been completed for a while and just wanted to let you know all your picks are among my most beloved on the team, the units been doing amazing so far. If you want to come root for your PMU pick or are just interested to see how the PMU is going, I am Live Now at the time of this post. Or you can watch the VOD if you can't catch it live and leave a comment letting me know atleast that you left support for your unit, haha. Any support is appreciated though, hope to see any of you there to hangout!! 😄