Grand Hero Battle- Ludveck

GuiltyLove

I actually got surprised with a few losses on this one, even messing up my first Save Ball cheese attempt, but I changed the save strategy a tiny bit and Lunatic was done for.

@GuiltyLoveCatria became Young Tana! I never expected her to get the warping in her refine, since I don't think the Astra Blade ever did anything similar in the other games, but it certainly makes her a lot of fun to use. The Macedon gang took care of the map nicely as always! 

Putting Near Save and Guard on Ludveck instantly makes the map a lot harder to one-turn, and especially for Tana who has only blue Galeforce options. Had to let normal Tana be the target of the dance button for a change since there's no way to get Tempo on her to charge through the Guard effect. Besides Ludveck everything was super squishy of course, so much so that Young Tana needed to nerf her Atk with a seal in order to get the Galeforce off. 

Pretty easy map.

@GuiltyLoveWow! Catria hitting the big numbers is fun to watch! Seeing Spring Est there reminded me that her refinement is coming this year. Considering we still have 2 New Years and 2 Valentines refinements to do, 2020 Spring Heroes should begin getting refinements in July.

@BoaFerox Nice clear! I liked how Tana doesn't care about WTA, and went all in with her lance against Ludveck.

@Yggi Nice team you have here. Good idea in bringing an AoE special to deal with these foes, and saving Ludveck for Altena in the end, I hope Altena gets a good refinement in the next months... better than what her father got.

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Diovani Bressan Winter Marth's refine is so powerful. It's a good thing you have all the good skills on him now. Speaking of refines, I wonder when tiny Marth will get his. He also came out in 2020, right? I'm looking forward to Est's refine so that I don't need to wait for Arcane blue tome

Young Marth's refinement should be at the end of this year, or beginning of next one.

• March and April should be the remaining of the New Year heroes: Selkie and Alfonse.
  • May and June will be Valentines: Rudolf and Alm.
  • 2020 Spring Heroes has 3 prf weapon, so it will take July, August and October: Fir, Est and Idunn.
  • Wait... did I skip September? Well, I did. Because even though it too soon for them, I expect CYL 5 refinements in September and they don't do seasonals alongside CYL.

So for Young Heroes, it should begin in November of this year. Going by banner's order, Marth should be the first one... but we never know.