Best way to make my Robin gamebreakingly op?

I'm currently on Chapter 11 and I've been grinding my favorite characters a fair bit, mainly focusing on Robin though. He was a Swordmaster and an Assassin but I reclassed him to Hero so he can get Sol. Here's his stats as of now, anyway I can possibly make him even more overpowered or am I set?

LVL:20

HP:80

STR:41(Maxed out)

MAG:26

SKILL:46(Maxed out)

SPD:42(Maxed out)

LCK:39

DEF:44(Maxed out)

RES:35

Skills are Lethality, Solidarity, Astra, Vantage, Sol

(I seriously think this is as good as I'm going to get, but if I can improve please let me know lol)ย 

Edited by Orpheus Telos

ย Wait, on chapter 8?! How long have you been grinding?!? Because at this point you probably made a good chunk of, if not the rest of the game trivial.

I've been using those items that summon Risen and doing spotpass battles lol, and most of my characters that I'll use are already at level 20 waiting for a seal. And yeah, game is trivial as hell lol but that's my goal. Only 12 hours in too, so it didn't take too long. ๐Ÿ™‚

52 minutes ago, Orpheus Telos said:

I've been using those items that summon Risen and doing spotpass battles lol, and most of my characters that I'll use are already at level 20 waiting for a seal. And yeah, game is trivial as hell lol but that's my goal. Only 12 hours in too, so it didn't take too long. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be playing on normal mode then. Because you wouldn't be able to get away with that on hard mode, which jacks up the price of Reeking Boxes by a TON.

12 hours ago, Orpheus Telos said:

Damn good thing I'm playing on crybaby easy mode then, I wonder how he'd do on Lunatic ๐Ÿค” (I changed his class to an assassin, but his stats are pretty much the same)

Let me ask you this then; why do you want to be "gamebreakingly op"? Unless you have the DLC, you won't have much of anything that's gonna warrant being that overpowered.

10 hours ago, Orpheus Telos said:

I just feel like it, just for fun

Unironically you can do that on Lunatic+ as well.ย  Once you get past the gate you can literally just spam Spotpass battles and you can create a maxed out army to beat the game lol.ย 

If we're talking about some purely broken build I guess theres the ever so classicย 

Wrathย 

Vantage

Vengeance

If you add Armsthrift to it you can forge some crazy weapon with insane crit and might you can probably stack 100% crit when in Wrath range.ย  Maybe add Gamble or Hit Rate +20 depending on your hit and crit rates.

You could also pick up Dual Support+ on whoever is Robin's butt buddy.

Edited by Mordred

I think my Robin is OP enough lol, he already has an endgame stat setup so Severa and Morgan are bound to be absolute beasts no matter what, MU has strength, skill, speed, and defense maxed out as an assassin and I might try to feed him some extra stat boosts if available so I can max out all his stats. The only way he could possibly die is maybe him activating Astra against an enemy with Counter lol, which already happened once against someone on Ike's Spotpass team, other than that he's basically unstoppable. I wonder how good his kids will be.

ย 

(Btw, should I reclass him to anything else? I'm totally down for that if it means I can get extra OP skills to pass down to his kids lol)

Edited by Orpheus Telos

5 hours ago, Orpheus Telos said:

I think my Robin is OP enough lol, he already has an endgame stat setup so Severa and Morgan are bound to be absolute beasts no matter what, MU has strength, skill, speed, and defense maxed out as an assassin and I might try to feed him some extra stat boosts if available so I can max out all his stats. The only way he could possibly die is maybe him activating Astra against an enemy with Counter lol, which already happened once against someone on Ike's Spotpass team, other than that he's basically unstoppable. I wonder how good his kids will be.

ย 

(Btw, should I reclass him to anything else? I'm totally down for that if it means I can get extra OP skills to pass down to his kids lol)

Because you're doing male Robin you are going to want male exclusive skills.ย  That's literally all his kids need from him.

Noted, might just have Robin reclass one more time and try to get Wrath and maybe Gamble and Hit Rate +20 depending on my mood, my Cordelia is pretty beefy as a hero and procs Sol basically every other fight so she's pretty strong and she also has Armsthrift so Severa should have a decent amount of skills to inherit.ย