Why do so many people say that Dorothea is annoying?

The only thing that I find annoying about Dorothea is her singing; but even then, it's kind of funny, in an cringe way. Bernie, on the other hand, is what happens when you take an old joke that everyone knows the punchline to and keep retelling it long past the point where people are sick of it 

49 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I wonder where this hate could be coming from.

Huh, I guess it'll just have to remain a mystery.

Yeah, I really can't see what could drive people into hating characters that much. To make it so bad, she barely has an stake in the story outside of being an voice of compassion.

58 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I wonder where this hate could be coming from.

Huh, I guess it'll just have to remain a mystery.

@GronderWarriorWhat kind of tripping yourself kind of thread is this? 🤣

I've never heard anyone call Dorothea annoying. Probably because I mostly see fan art and horny comments of her.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about that stuff as you will almost never find a character that isn't criticized. Especially from a game so popular as 3H, there is not a single character in that game that is not hated by some people. The only characters that can kind of escape it are ones from incredibly obscure games.

In short, I understand if you are curious as to why, but you are not going to get a clear answer as it will vary drastically from person to person.

It's my wish that I could be this guy but for Batta the Beast. Man F that guy and all his fans. He's not as charming as Gazak. Not as lore-interesting as gazzak. Even Three Houses' own Kostas gets carried by his voice acting. And yet everyone wants to talk about Batta. Sick of their shit.

Edited by Zapp Branniglenn