Classes I wish they would add

BloodRonin

I am hoping the data mined classes aren't the only ones coming in the dlc. I'm not a big fan of them, though I suppose mage cannon looks cool to a certain extent. 

I really dislike that most classes in game are the same with a difference in weapon types. (For example wyvern as multiple classes but with different weapons types). Because of their choice with that, it means classes like wyvern knight vs wyvern lord from Sacred stones would be pointless to add.  (I am also sad to see Pegasus knights didn't make a return though we do have the Griffin knights instead).

Thinking of the new class arch types, I think there a few that would be really cool to add that would be fitting.

Let's start with Covert. 

Currently there are 2, (excluding personal lord class of Alcryst) Sniper and theif.  I think theif was a missed opportunity to have assassins, and one could argue they could still add assassins as a sword and bow unit (going B in both ranks, and only getting A if you have the personal affinity for it). Class skill could either be a form of lethality or crit+10. More str than theif, but lower speed and dex. 

The other option for covert (which imo fits better) is Trickster. I'm biased as this just a class I enjoyed from previous titles (awakening, 3houses) Though I think it could fit into engage and gives a magical support covert class.  I would change it to use A staffs, and C bows/swords with having higher magic overall compared to str. Class skill for this one is tricky, but I'd since dlc breaks the game, why not add the foul play skill from 3 houses to lucky seven to randomly buff one of your stats. 

Next Flying

For flyers I would want either a flying tome use (that anyone could promote into) like Dark Flier or Malig Knights. Think the opposite of the Griffin knights. Instead of staff access they lose it to gain tomes. B tomes and B rank weapon. Class skill Galeforce, once per turn if the unit kills an enemy, they are granted another turn. (Does not reset with dance)

My other flier would be similar to Kinshi knight from fates, essentially A physical flier that has access to Bows and a melee weapon. Class skill Air Dominance, gain hit and avoid+10 when engaged in combat another flying unit. 

Back Up Units

We need a back up unit that can use fits weapons, and effectively.

I'd like to see the grappler from 3 houses or war master. (One that had fists as the primar weapon and second weapon would be either sword Lance or axe). Class skill most likely would be maybe Iron fists from 3 houses?

The other back up unit I thought could fit would be similar to mortal savant. A unit that can use melee or tomes. Class skill similar to mage knights, but instead of speed, they Grant+2 damage from assist attacks.

Mystical

There was only really one I could think of, and that would be a necromancer like class. Imagine a unit s rank tomes only, but their class skill allows them to raise a skeletal minion froma defeated enemy (acting similar to Lyn how clones work)

Anyways, just my thoughts as I wait for wave 4. I really want beast and dragon units to return, but we haven't had any in a while, so I'm not even gunna bother to post about em them in detail. Also apologies for any typos, im typing this off my phone and really suck at using this touch screen with it cracked. 

Edited by BloodRonin

Or Brides, for the lulz.

Before seeing the Mage Cannoneer, I would've said something like the Fates-style Ballistician... but hey, it's evolution. We go from cannon to hand cannoneer. Soon we'll have proper guns in FE.

Edited by Acacia Sgt