Fell Xenologue releasing on April 5th!!

DefyingFates

Ta-da!

I didn't want to get my hopes up after the earlier tweet today was just a crossover, but seeing five tweets at once got my alarm bells ringing, love it!

I've only seen the two character images and haven't read any of the text (outside of the guy's bio), but it looks [V1.3 Easter Egg that seems to tie into Wave 4]:

Spoiler

like the lance and axe from the Wishing Well quest are their Prfs. This also contrasts them with the swordie Alear,

neat!

P.S. Happy Birthday in Advance, @BloodRonin!

So we're getting notice two weeks in advance, with the extra time being given to covering the new characters (and presumably any new classes and map gimmicks). Makes sense, I guess I started second-guessing myself in that other thread for nothing xD

Edited by DefyingFates

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Ta-da!

Reveal hidden contents

like the lance and axe from the Wishing Well quest are their Prfs. This also contrasts them with the swordie Alear,

So we're getting notice two weeks in advance, with the extra time being given to covering the new characters 

Actually, Nintendo has a humiliation fetish, and they need these two weeks to hype up Alear for Smash.

13 hours ago, BloodRonin said:

Thank you so much. It releasing a couple days after my bday is a great bday gift for myself haha. Can't wait to dive into it. 

Hey, that's going to be the case for me too!😄 But between cake icing and butter from my The Super Mario Bros. Movie popcorn, my hands may not be ready to complete it for a while without completely bricking my Switch...she's already got a case of the Joy-Con Drift...

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

1 hour ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Hey, that's going to be the case for me too!😄 But between cake icing and butter from my The Super Mario Bros. Movie popcorn, my hands may not be ready to complete it for a while without completely bricking my Switch...she's already got a case of the Joy-Con Drift...

I am doing the same for my Bday as well. (April 2nd here for myself, I got lucky and won advanced tickets). Happy early Bday friend!

7 hours ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

5 hours ago, BloodRonin said:

I am doing the same for my Bday as well. (April 2nd here for myself, I got lucky and won advanced tickets). Happy early Bday friend!

Apparently all of the Fire Emblem fans have birthdays around this time; mine is March 31st! Wave 4 is definitely a great late birthday present and it seems like it'll be a really fun story. I'm glad we got 2 weeks notice since we have something to look forward to and more story info, but now I feel like my anticipation is higher than ever and I don't want to wait! Also I'm a little bummed that we have to wait until the 4th since my spring break ends on the 3rd :,(

Happy early birthday to you both!!

Edited by SureStrike
hit send on accident before i was done typing

18 minutes ago, SureStrike said:

Apparently all of the Fire Emblem fans have birthdays around this time; mine is March 31st! Wave 4 is definitely a great late birthday present and it seems like it'll be a really fun story. I'm glad we got 2 weeks notice since we have something to look forward to and more story info, but now I feel like my anticipation is higher than ever and I don't want to wait! Also I'm a little bummed that we have to wait until the 4th since my spring break ends on the 3rd :,(

Happy bday to you as well! I feel you completely about the anticipation. I really want to know if Alear will finally get a dragon form and to see if we get any answers about the ending(since it was left on a cliff hanger imo). I am planning to do a 4 hounds/dragon run, assuming you can recruit all the dlc characters. 

1 hour ago, SureStrike said:

Hey, that just means you get a day to clear out your backlog/ do any chores in advance before FX launches, right? An Advance Happy Birthday greeting to you too, you're all so lucky!