If Sigurd was like anankos and anankos was like Sigurd

Jathan

Hello some of you might remember about my genealogy of the holy war and fates story swap post but yea this time  its about what if sigurd and anankos were in each other's role like for example what if sigurd was the antagonist of fe4 instead of Julius and what if anankos was not the antagonist of fates like say what if Sigurd was influenced by tyrfring or something or corrupted by manfroy and anankos would a father who died while corrin was a baby and imagine seliph having to fight his father what story would you say about this ? Comment below to say 

In FE4 the worst corruption seems to come from Lopt, Sigurd doesn't have any ties to it. In mythology, I think Tyrfing might be tied to a character who gets corrupted into a dragon, so it's kind of just going back to the thing FE4 was trying to mess w/ (haven't thought much about how well they messed w/ it). Manfroy doesn't really have a reason to want to corrupt Sigurd since Sigurd doesn't have Lopt blood.

Taking Anankos out of the equation for Fates kind of gets rid of the lynchpin of the story, even though there are other candidates who could theoretically take over the villain role fully (most notably Garon), since Anankos is the behind the scenes guy for pretty much every major villain in the game but Iago and Hans (I mean like fights you have with Garon, Takumi, and the various guys you fight in revelation like Gunther, the very pretty and wonderful lady queen girl from Hoshido who I want to pet me like Lumera used to, Sumeragi, Arete, and in the side story, when Corrin's dragon sister is evil), you have to deal with the fact that you 1: need to rewrite most of the major bosses of the game to be bad on their own recognizance and 2: have some kind of uniting tie for them to be bad and against the heroes in Fates. The only narrative that leaps to mind (which imo sounds pretty bad) is that all or some of those guys I mentioned except maybe Takumi killed Anankos to steal Valla. Fates Revelation story was already mostly pretty bad from what I took from it and remember, but I don't think getting rid of Anankos's villain side qualities would help it that much.

Edited by Original Alear