Any chances of Veyle and Alear transforming?

n_r93

Spoiler

In the 4th wave's trailer we see Nel transforming using a weapon called "fell spark". Could it be usable on other dragons? 

Spoiler

I don't know about Alear, since he's a hybrid, but we know Veyle hid her dragonstone, so do you guys think she could use Nel's spark to turn into her dragon form?

7 hours ago, n_r93 said:

I've seen pics of Nel in the Somniel (which is in ruins in FX) so I think we can use the new chars in the main game

The UK site confirmed Nel and 3/4 Winds will be recruited. As for Nil we are not sure and same with the dragon transform. I personally hope we for sure get a dragon form though 

I mean Alear's dragonstone is destroyed and nothing is mentioned about Veyle's dragonstone being anywhere (I vaguely remember her mentioning she buried it but that could also just be me making stuff up in my head lol), so I can't imagine them transforming anytime soon. Even with Nel, I have a feeling her transforming will be locked to the Fell Xenologue tbh

Spoiler

Story wise it seems like Nil holds her dragonstone that allows her to transform, and based on accidental screenshots from the Hong Kong trailer (and also datamines) it seems like Nil wont be playable and is an enemy at some point in the Fell Xenologue.

I hope so. IS promised us a dragon protagonist; saving a transformation for the DLC would be rather anti-consumer, but it would be a lot better than not giving a dragon form at all.

At least Corrin had a dragon form; it was barebones in gameplay and was only relevant in chapter 5, but it existed; it does not look good for an FE game when one can plausibly say, "Remember how Fire Emblem Fates did this better?"

5 hours ago, Azz said:

I mean Alear's dragonstone is destroyed and nothing is mentioned about Veyle's dragonstone being anywhere (I vaguely remember her mentioning she buried it but that could also just be me making stuff up in my head lol), so I can't imagine them transforming anytime soon. Even with Nel, I have a feeling her transforming will be locked to the Fell Xenologue tbh

Hide contents

Story wise it seems like Nil holds her dragonstone that allows her to transform, and based on accidental screenshots from the Hong Kong trailer (and also datamines) it seems like Nil wont be playable and is an enemy at some point in the Fell Xenologue.

Yeah I've heard about Nil not joining (a real shame) from the datamine we know 5 new characters will join though. Three from the 4 winds, Nel and someone called Raphale... he could also be a dragon but he wasn't shown in the trailer

4 hours ago, n_r93 said:

Yeah I've heard about Nil not joining (a real shame) from the datamine we know 5 new characters will join though. Three from the 4 winds, Nel and someone called Raphale... he could also be a dragon but he wasn't shown in the trailer

Spoiler

People are speculating that Rafale could be Nil under a new name (perhaps his real one) or an alternate universe of Veyle.

13 hours ago, TanatatKnight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

People are speculating that Rafale could be Nil under a new name (perhaps his real one) or an alternate universe of Veyle.

Spoiler

That would be cool. Nil's axe, revanche is obtainable in the well. So that could mean "Rafale" is indeed him