Problems with FE10 Text Editing (Paragon)

MegaCowsamMan

New here. So, I’ve used your program to edit FE10 text using the Raw Text Editor. and it worked in-game as expected. But when I played through the game, I was met with an unexpected crash.

To provide an example:
There is a piece of text that says “drunkard”, which I replaced with “dumbhead”, in one of the base conversations in chapter 2-3. All was well until chapter 6 when right before the prep screen showed up, I was met with “unable to write address such-in-such” or “unable to read address such-in-such” on my Dolphin Emulator.

I used the “Raw Text Editor” on the menu, and searched the “c_” files for the text I wished to edit. Then when I found it, I just highlighted the existing piece of text, and put in new text (with the same amount of characters) and saved. Then I took my newly edited .m files and replaced the original .m files in the un-compiled folder in:

DATA==>files==>Mess==>desired .m file to edit.

Then I re-compiled it and tested it. And as mentioned above. It edited the text, but crashes the game as well. I didn’t edit any of the code in the conversations by the way.

Is there anything I did wrong? Please let me know! Thank you in advance!😀

Edited by MegaCowsamMan