Wave 4 is now out! (info dump after completing it)

BloodRonin

Post your thoughts about it here!

Below is compiled info of everything I posted. It can be started as soon as you unlock the well after completing chapter 6. (Maddening was very challenging on a new file at this stage, but very fun) EVERY CHAPTER resets the home base, even in maddening mode so get those free well items, doggo ingots and more after every chapter.

Rewards as soon as you log in for everyone regardless if you buy dlc or not, I got a bunch of Crystals (20 of each) once logging in as part of the free update as well. Everyone will, also the FEH weapons can be downloaded at anytime from Nintendo e shop for free. 

Fell DLC has Maddening, hard, and normal modes. Skirms can appear on these maps when complete(including maddening mode in main story)

Below are stats/skills for the new units you can recruit when completed along with some other info.

Spoiler

Also having the 3 winds unlocked at chapter 7 is crazy since they have amazing stats... and 2k sp to start. Not sure what their internal level is, assuming 20 based on Zelestia? BUT they also affect skirms (confirmed from comments below) if playing on normal or hard. So Keep that in mind if you plan to grind those. 

(weapon proficiency)

Zelestia lvl 20 Melusine str17 Mag 18 Dex 16 SPD 20 DEF 15 RES 19 LCK 7   BUILD 9       Innate Swords 

Gregory lvl 1 Sage str10 Mag 25 Dex 13 SPD 13 DEF 13 RES 25 LCK 9   BUILD 8               Innate Staff

Madeline lvl1 Axe General str24 Mag 6 Dex 12 SPD 7 DEF 27 RES 9 LCK 9  BUILD 13      Innate Axe

NEL Fell Child lvl 20 str14 Mag 12 Dex 17 SPD 19 DEF 14 RES 15 LCK 16 BUILD 8             Innate Lance

Rafal Fell Child lvl 20 str19 Mag 7 Dex 17 SPD 16 DEF 20 RES 11 LCK 12  BUILD 9            Innate Axe

SKILLS

Personal Skill for Nel Protective: If foe initiates combat against Nil, gain +10 crit for 1 turn. 

Skill for Nil Wounded Pride, when an ally within 2 spaces defeats a foe, gain +10 crit for 1 turn.

Zelestia Friendly Boost, When unit defeats foe, allies within 2 spaces gain hit+20 for 1 turn

Gregory, Survival plan, when there are more foes than allies within 3 spaces, gain avoid+20

Madeline Knightly Code, if foe initiates combat and unit is next to an ally, unit takes 2 less damage

DRAGON POWERS FOR TWINS ARE KEPT!

You unlock 4 dragonstones in the main game*for twins only. (2 each) They can be engraved and upgraded. There is a normal melee one, one does magic damage based on melee power. 1 effective against horses and 1 you have to unlock via crafting that is effective flying. Looks like dragonstones when crafting go in a loop with the types. 

Edit, there is also a stone that allows attacks for 1-2 range as well. 

Items to make new units into new classes (1 of each meaning 1 enchanter and 1 mage cannon on your team) Also holy crap pick wisely that stuff is hella expensive in the shop normally. 

Master seal,  second seal, SP books, and things for enchanter to use their special skill. 

Spoiler

Rafal Personal Class skill Spur Emblems. At start of player phase, fills adjacent allies' engage meters by1

Nel personal Class Resist Emblems When attacked with an engage attack, prevents 20% of damage. 

Melusine personal class (Zelestia) same as Zephia, when attacking with sword, damage is calculated using average of foe's def and Res.

Supports:

Spoiler

Since I completed this as soon as you could in base game, I have less than half of the available characters. I do not even have Lapis ect yet, 

That being said,  Rafal does have support with Alfred, so I assume others may with base characters too? Besides Rafal and Alfred,  they only have support with each other (4 winds ect and Alear) But like I mentioned above, I only have a very limited amount of characters unlocked so far. 

Edit based on this screenshot I was sent, you do get supports in general. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/1/8/6/AAek64AAEWnC.jpg

Edited by BloodRonin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Personal Skill for Nel Protective: If for iniates combat against Nil, gain +10 crit for 1 turn. 

Spoiler

Skill for Nil Wounded Pride, when an ally within 2 spaces defeats a foe, gain +10 crit for 1 turn.

Spoiler

Zelestia Friendly Boost, When unit defeats foe, allies within 2 spaces gain hit+20 for 1 turn

Gregory, Survival plan, when there are more foes than allies within 3 spaces, gain avoid+20

Madeline Knightly Code, if foe initiates combat and unit is next to an ally, unit takes 2 less damage

Above are the personal skills

Edited by BloodRonin

Thoughts after clearing it on maddening as soon as you can (chapter 7 in a new game file). That was entirely more challenging than anything in the regular game. It was a lot of fun. Story was... I guess okay? I enjoyed though. I will go into more details after everyone has had time to do it.

Rewards for clearing 

Spoiler

3 winds join (alt mauvier is dead) 

Nel and Rafal join your group. 

Items to make new units into new classes (1 of each) Also holy crap pick wisely that stuff is hella expensive in the shop normally. 

Master seal,  second seal, SP books, and things for enchanter. 

UPDATE, I just found that (see info below for 3 hounds stats ect)

Spoiler

RAFAL AND NEL KEEP THEIR DRAGON POWERS LET'S GO! Shame you can't transform with Alear >_<

Spoiler

Also having the 3 winds unlocked at chapter 7 is crazy since they have amazing stats... and 2k sp to start. Not sure what their internal level is, assuming 20 based on Zelestia?

Zelestia lvl 20 Melusine str17 Mag 18 Dex 16 SPD 20 DEF 15 RES 19 LCK 7

Gregory lvl 1 Sage str10 Mag 25 Dex 13 SPD 13 DEF 13 RES 25 LCK 9             

Madeline str24 Mag 6 Dex 12 SPD 7 DEF 127RES 9 LCK 9

NEL Fell Child lvl 20 str14 Mag 12 Dex 17 SPD 19 DEF 14 RES 15 LCK 16

Rafal Fell Child lvl 20 str19 Mag 7 Dex 17 SPD 16 DEF 20 RES 11 LCK 12

Edited by BloodRonin

• BloodRonin changed the title to Wave 4 is now out! (info dump on info after completing it)
  • BloodRonin changed the title to Wave 4 is now out! (info dump after completing it)
39 minutes ago, BloodRonin said:

Rewards for clearing 

Reveal hidden contents

3 winds join (alt mauvier is dead) 

Nel and Rafal join your group. 

Items to make new units into new classes (1 of each) Also holy crap pick wisely that stuff is hella expensive in the shop normally. 

Master seal,  second seal, SP books, and things for enchanter. 

Does this carry over to a New Game? Or do you need to beat it over and over for those sweet items?

3 minutes ago, SSJDennis said:

Does this carry over to a New Game? Or do you need to beat it over and over for those sweet items?

From the way it appears, at least for me, I did not have them unlocked on other files, meaning you need to do it for every single file. But that would need testing (which I unfortunately do not have time to do.) I am not sure what happens if you complete a new game after completing the main story with DLC completed as well. 

Edited by BloodRonin

Thanks for your efforts BloodRonin.

Spoiler

Nel's Resist Emblems seems a bit disappointing for a class skill. I feel like you only come under heavy Emblem attack during Chapter 11 and beyond. I guess it can't all be winners. Might be helpful for anyone playing Outrealm Trials where Emblem Attacks will be everywhere but then people there might prefer Nel to be in a better combat class. Protective being dependent on Rafal is also kinda limiting but I guess that's one way to use them together. Very risky during the Xenologue but with Rafal's having buffed stats compared to when he was "Nil", it's much eaiser to activate it in the main game.

Rafal seems much eaiser to use. Assuming his build isn't too terrible, he comes with the better weapon type and even stronger breath if it continues to go off strength. Wounded Pride is easy to activate and Spur Emblems is helpful for those who have exhausted their Engage gauge. Btw, while I don't think the skill effect changed, but did Wounded Pride have a name change when he joined as Rafal?

Zelestia's Friendy Boost is wonderful, some won't need the hit boost as much but it is still greatly helpful for those that do.

Madeline's Knightly Code is pretty fitting for a General. Could probably work to stack with Great Knight's Allied Defense.

Gregory's Survival Plan will be interesting to play around. Three spaces is alot, not sure if his base 13 speed will be enough to make that 20 avoid work.

Edited by TanatatKnight
Some spelling fixes and wording changes

10 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

This is such a trap to do after chapter 6, getting 5 lv 20s will immediately throw off Skirmishes on normal and hard.

I have only played on maddening. I am not sure how it affects normal or hard. But if it is based on squad levels, than 100% will for sure. 

1 minute ago, BloodRonin said:

I have only played on maddening. I am not sure how it affects normal or hard. But if it is based on squad levels, than 100% will for sure. 

Based on the Engage page here, it states that you highest leveled 8-12 units dictate skirmishes. So that will hurt.

Fun fact: new units effect average level. So I finished it at 7 with my units between level 5-10… all skirmishes now recommend level 17…

Wasnt sure if they would as Vander is exempted from calculations… but they do. Went from recommended level 4 to 17. It’s… painful.

Edited by Nukemind

Just now, Speedy said:

Do you gain xp in these missions for your main campaign? I heard somewhere that the lvls are preset for these missions.

Yeah, everything is preset in the FX.

NGL, I haven't finished yet but this DLC is disappointing to say the least.

With how the FX works and how level is predetermined, you would think you might as well play ASAP to get everything but that just fucks up your early game since you get 5 overpowered units that fuck up your skirmish levels. But with how bad post game is, if you wait until then you get 5 units with nothing to do with them. And on subsequent runs, you'll have to replay all 6 missions again to get anything from them.

I really wish they just made it so the FX was a dlc campaign you played over the course of the game where each chapter got more difficult so that you could actually get something from it. Having to play these six missions every time I start a new game to have to use preset characters that gain nothing from doing the missions is very unfortunate to the say the least.

1 minute ago, Speedy said:

And without any spoilers how many new characters do you get? Also are their growth rates, and growth rates of the new classes, available somewhere?

We get 5 characters, that while you can do it as early as chapter 6 then new units come at lv 20. 

1 hour ago, BloodRonin said:

*edit, added Build stat as well in the main post at the top with the spoilers

You change the Def stats a bit much in the spoiler:

Spoiler

I don’t think Madeline has 127 Def.

3 minutes ago, Speedy said:

And without any spoilers how many new characters do you get? Also are their growth rates, and growth rates of the new classes, available somewhere?

Their growth rates and their classes growth rates can now be found in the datamine spreadsheet found on the Engage page.