(FE12) Yet Another NM Hard No Reclass Draft (nothing to do)

Exactly what it says on the tin. Reclassing in this draft is disalllowed.

THE RULES.

1. This draft is for 5 players
2. Marth, Arran, Xane, Phina, and Rickard are free for all. Kris is free for all, but may not use a mounted or flying class. The four captured maidens are also free (not that it matters).
3. The game will be played on Hard 1.

Rules:

1.  Reclassing is prohibited. Units must remain in their base or promoted class.
  2.  Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.
  3.  Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors and activating Supports.
  4.  All characters are free for Prologue chapters. Prologue chapters count towards your total turncount.
  5.  All Sidequest chapters must be visited and count towards your total turncount.
  6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:

1. The Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters, Clock Bonus and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.
  2. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue or Warp.
  3. Use of the Drill Grounds is allowed.
  4. Forging is allowed, but forging MT on any weapon with effectiveness (except bows) is banned.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.
  2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.
  3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.
  4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.
  5. Midia is free to be attacked in Chapter 20.

Draft Pool: (Unused)

• Sedgar
  • Vyland

Teams:

• Gradivus: Catria, Cecille, Wrys, Merric, Warren, Malice, Frost, Norne, Horace, Ymir, Dice, Wolf, Bantu
  • Kinetic: Palla, Roderick, Jeorge, Etzel, Cord, Belf, Caesar, Jubelo, Castor, Bord, Roger, Beck, Samson
  • Glitch: Caeda, Wendell, Gordin, Matthis, Ogma, Draug, Arlen, Tiki, Est, Jake, Radd, Julian, Sheena
  • Astra: Yumina, Luke, Linde, Cain, Reiden, Navarre, Ryan, Athena, Nagi, Abel, Macellan, Roshea, Astram
  • Paul: Malicia, Sirius, Minerva, Frey, Barst, Katarina, Darros, Roberto, Dolph, Midia, Michalis. Samuel, Tomas
Edited by GlitchWarrior

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right, we got the squad! Turns shall be as follows:

Gradivus
Kinetic
Glitch
Astralevin
PaulDogg

One more question to all tho: should we snake for drafting? I forgot to specify in the rules and I want everyone to be on the same page regarding turn order.

I pick Catria, this time I'm not the one without a flier.

Regarding snake order: if nothing else is mentioned, this is the standard because it's the only fair order for normal drafts. Otherwise, whoever gets to pick first will automatically have the best team (unless they pick worse units for fun) because they have the earliest pick in every single round. No objections from me.

In SOYO and sadist drafts, there are some exceptions, but that's because those types of drafts work in a completely different way.

@Kinetic1000 you're next

Edited by Gradivus.

Gimme Linde.

@PaulDogg

Now that I think about it, archers are the only ones who can't forge their basic weapons. I hope this isn't too late to make this suggestion but I think that maybe we could discuss allowing some level of mt-forging for bows, up to +2 mt doesn't sound too crazy. Or just up to +1. Thoughts?