I have been playing Path of Radiance Randomized via Yune recently, and got a really good Sothe that randomized into Mia with stupidly great growths and put a Blossom on him for a near perfect level up every time. He capped Strength, Skill, Speed, Defense and Resistance at Lvl20 unpromoted, and now he's my main damage dealer and best candidate for that Resolve + Wrath to beat Ashnard.

Except, every time I try to promote him, the game crashes. Give the Bonus EXP, the Class Change text pops up, screen fades to black and the FPS counter freezes. Nothing happens and I can't even soft reset after that.

My guess is that, since Sothe can't promote in the base game, the game doesn't know what to do when the promotion happens for him in the randomizer, thus the crash.

Has anyone had a similar experience with randomized Sothe? If so, did you manage to fix it somehow?

Having said that, what we encountered was extremely stupid, I was quite annoyed when I was playing and everything suddenly stopped and I couldn't do anything. I thought my computer had problems and I restarted them after that but when entering the game it happened again and I found out what you said above. I'm pretty disappointed about this as I've never had this happen to me as a roller baller. Do you have any solution yet?