Grand Hero Battle- Cornelia

GuiltyLove

I had to use LnD on Leif to ensure that the blue manakete would target him rather than any other unit I used, but it came with the price of having to redo the whole strategy to get enough damage with the AoE (and actually getting the AoE charged) to finally kill the 3 enemies in one go.

@GuiltyLoveNice clear! This map has reinforcements, huh... Looks kind of annoying to play normally actually, since you can't really be next to each other. This team pulled through pretty comfortably still though!

@YggiNice clear, that triple AoE kill was very satisfying! Tine is really good at firing off specials all the time. Great work!

Another map with enemies within 3 spaces, there's been a lot of these lately. That means I don't need to hit the refresh button and that it's pretty easy to one-turn in general. Originally I had Flame Tana instead of Summer Tana just killing Cornelia in one hit at the end, but I decided it would be funnier to pelt her with tomatoes instead.

I didn't even know this map had reinforcements until I saw others clears here.

@GuiltyLove That's a pretty interesting team. I approve Arcane Grima on Nowi, since mine also has it. Cornelia warping to attack caught me off guard until I remembered that the B skill grants that effect.

@Yggi The use of AoE special and Savage Blow to deal with Cornelia's Miracle was a good idea.

@BoaFerox You know very well that I really like to see Tana killing her foes with tomatoes.