New Heroes and Rearmed Chrom

Sunwoo

@Diovani Bressan

Misleading descriptions are misleading. Now that it's confirmed F!Maria works for the AI then it's guaranteed all hell will break loose on AR-D if you're not running Colorless Feud. Brave weapons should work too as they can hit after the foe's at 1 HP to ensure the kill...although that's not very reliable against Hardy Fighter+ Deflect X. With how IS works it's practically guaranteed we'll get some tier 4 skill with Omni Feud built-in sooner or later, so until then F!Maria is free to terrorize stuff alongside Fomortiis.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/7/2023 at 7:08 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Dead-Fang Axe is "命なき狂牙の斧" (inochi-naki kyōga no ono), "Axe of the Lifeless Mad Fang".

Added Linus's weapon to the translation notes.

Unrelated to the translation, but I'm a bit disappointed Linus's weapon doesn't have Distant Counter since its design is clearly based on the Tomahawk that he has when fought as a Morph.

That said, I find it amusing that it has Freyja's Binding Necklace's effect.

About the FB's main story (which I just finished) and Book 6's repercussions, and FEH's main story on the whole.

Spoiler

Looks like this really was our Askr, and Elm really did survive Book 6. ...Or, rather, Embla may have used the last of her power to revive him again. (If you recall, he did die before, but was revived by her power. We got the explanation from Ash about that.) So, even if he died from exposure to Askr's realm, he was revived with what power from Embla remained after her death, as a sort of last wish. He seems to have disappeared again for now, but is the clear heir to Embla's role (just like Ash is the heir to Askr's role. I also suspect Peony as Freyr's heir, Triandra as Freyja's heir, Fjorm as Nifl's heir, Laegjarn as Muspell's heir, Eir as both Hel and Ymir's heir, and Reginn as ... whatever her people's dragon's name was...'s heir. These are only suspected because these are (mostly) humans who received power, rather than deities/deity-esque themselves. So, who knows what'll happen after ragnarok and the new era starts?

As an aside, it's funny how the fallen heroes called Ash and Alm "humans." And were not corrected. Even "mortals" is incorrect, in this case.