What are your ships? FE13 edition

Vera

I literally don't understand shipping as a concept. Like, I just can't relate at all to what people are getting out of it or what it even entails outside the bounds of Fire Emblem where it's a literal gameplay mechanic. But that being said, I do think that there is a certian poetry in Robin and Tiki being shipped together. Specifically because the meta narrative has this ancient conflict between Naga and Grima that has been played out kind of like a Cold War using humans in the form of the Exalts and Validar's lineage of Grimleal. Thus the union of Robin and Tiki and the subsequent creation of Morgan can represent an end to the conflict as the two bloodlines are united.

Chrom x Robin because it leads to Morgan and Lucina being siblings. 

Lissa x Donnel since most other pairings involve people going to jail.

Frederick and Cordelia because their support is hilarious.

Ricken and Maribelle because they're childhood friends, and Ricken saves her.

Nowi x Gaius because an eternal loli and a man carrying lots of candy is a hilariously awkward pairing. They're also a case of ''pair the spares'' since I don't really like either of them.

Henry x Tharja for dark magic, and because they're both freaks. 

Christmas cavalry pairing because it just seems fitting.

Lonqu x Olivia. The guy afraid of woman, and the woman no one could possibly be afraid of. 

Robin (Male) & Lucina - If Smash 4 is anything to go by, they are extremely close.

Robin (Female) x Stahl

Lissa x Gaius -

Sully x Gregor - Gregor: "When comrades fight together, they give pet names, yes? Is sign of friendship and respect, yes? 'Hail, Sullykins, brave and faithful ally!' Come, Gregor and Sullykins are friends. No need to make with the blushings." Sully: "I'm not...blushing."

Sumia x Henry/Kellam x Tharja - What do you Sumia can't support with Kellam? Uh...you, Henry!

Frederick x Cordelia

Olivia x Libra

Panne x Vaike

Miriel x Lon'qu

Ricken x Nowi - Cute!

Maribelle x Donnel - The Town Mouse & The Country Mouse

Cherche x Virion

Morgan (Male) x Nah - Their support chain is so sweet, also Naga-approved.

Owain x Cynthia

Laurent x Kjelle

Severa x Brady

Noire x Yarne